Pages:
Author

Topic: Is education must-have nowdays? - page 6. (Read 1705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
Yup we still need education. It is very important because through it we can acquire the skills and knowledge that we need to be able to have a job in the future. Most employers also prefer college graduates because they believe that they are more quaified and knowledgeable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
It is a must so as not to deprived you of your right in the society and to give much knowledge and to enlighten your brain and to gain more skills and experience.
Activity: 61
March 17, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
Education is vital.

Adding or learning to what you already know is educating yourself.
If one has the privilege and resources of learning and educating
His or herself, then you must.

Knowledge we say is power.
Activity: 33
March 17, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
Todays education is not actually education because it has no morality in it and without it an education has no value
Activity: 112
March 16, 2018, 04:51:45 PM
yes education is a must have nowdays, but you don't need to have a formal education to attain or acquire knowledge
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
Even if you choose what to study, it is still education.
I suppose you refer to formal education, institutionalized. I guarantee that, once you figure out what you want to become educated about, formal education saves you a lot of time and energy Wink
Activity: 35
March 16, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
Yes education is very important as it helps a person go closer to the dreams.
Activity: 33
March 16, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
Yes, if you wish to have a better lifestyle than it is very important.
Activity: 93
March 16, 2018, 09:35:41 AM
of course ,Education still a must have nowadays. Because Education gives you knowledge,wisdom and ability to think and judge.Good education leads to good manner,better job,more income,more happiness and peace of life
So education is must  aleast upto post secondary level
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
I think education is still a must nowadays even though we are in the modern generation where technology almost do the work and money can buy all but remember education is the wealth of every individual that cannot be taken away by someone. We should still have to learn and discover new things that we can use in our journey to success in life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
March 16, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
of my perpective education is significance, it makes people to understand the obligations and responsibilities of society....... education is key, so that people can be useful in society/responsibility of nature/earth, inventing new technologies........for me its a must have nowadays to be accepted in society and also to act as a  responsible person
Activity: 84
March 15, 2018, 10:44:30 PM
Simply, now the idea of ​​education is somewhat distorted. By and large, education in those or other educational institutions will not give you coveted financial literacy, as well as worldly wisdom, which you need to learn in practice and preferably from the people you specifically select.

Henry Ford, a special craving for academic knowledge did not suffer, but he, since childhood was fanatically passionate about technology. He studied, in practice - learning the theory. John Rockefeller, clearly knew what kind of applied knowledge would be useful to him. After leaving school after school, he graduated from a 3-month accounting course. He became the first dollar millionaire.
Activity: 241
March 15, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
I think education is important to us, because with education you can achieve goals, and your dreams. besides with education you will have a brighter future than ever before
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
March 15, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
For knowing a society and an individual better, education is not always required but to have a well settled life ofcourse it is needed

I think everybody must know perfectly at least one language, mathematics and economics. It is for good communication and earning money.
Activity: 26
March 15, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
For knowing a society and an individual better, education is not always required but to have a well settled life ofcourse it is needed
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 03:51:38 AM
Education is very most inportant it cant be loose and stole it the main source of a job.wit out education you cant apply for a  good job if thier a chance to be educate grab it

Yes, education is very important because it is the only treasure that nobody can steal. When we are educated, we can find a good job that could help us to be financially stable. In my country, educational attainment is very important to get a good job
Activity: 77
March 14, 2018, 03:27:04 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

Education is a lifetime wealth. We all know that education is an advantage no matter what generation we are. It is a lifetime advantage that we can inherit from our parents. Having enough knowledge would make our way of living easier and honored. It will be easy for us to look and have a descent job that will give us a better future.
yes education is a valuable heritage, but we should be able to take advantage of that inheritance.
Activity: 90
March 14, 2018, 01:32:37 AM
Education is very most inportant it cant be loose and stole it the main source of a job.wit out education you cant apply for a  good job if thier a chance to be educate grab it
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
Yes life teaches us many things but education teaches us the basic and the foundation to on in life. You will not be able to start in making your lfe better if you are no read no write. Literacy is still an advantage. If we are well informed we can hardly be decieved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
Education is very important and must-have i think. You are getting the main things from school and college - how to learn by yourself and how to use this info.
Pages:
Jump to: