Pages:
Author

Topic: Is education must-have nowdays? - page 7. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 02:54:25 PM
education is like a preciouse wealth we cannot stolen  and depart it from the person who has been educated,,aside from that it is the important key facilities and skills towards stewardship if life academic,it also contained the positive outlook mindset upon your personality at positive attitude ,,every parent should  be tells her kids the important of being educated person upon us in the modern day,
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
With the progress of science, social development is getting faster and faster, people's living standard is improved, and the pressure of study and work is getting bigger and bigger. Life rhythm speeding up, people were asked to work harder and learning to adapt to, especially children, in the face of various pressure, since childhood parents expectations around the requirement, schools, and comparison, for a variety of pressure, however, sometimes we seem to forget that they are small. Parents can be excused for wanting to be a dragon. There is no doubt that the school is doing well, but who has ever thought that such a small child would be able to bear the burden, and then there will be all kinds of problems! Children will be tired of learning, will be rebellious, and will even make light things. Therefore, as parents, they should be cautious in their words and actions, so as to make their children cherish life and cherish life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
yes that is of course. Education is very important for our future. Education is and a must, there is a big difference, between school and education.  Smiley
Activity: 9
March 13, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
education was and is a must, there is a big difference however between being schooled and being educated. Most of us are just being shown how to be obedient, follow stupid rules and make the rich ones stay rich, our education systems in their vast majority don't create geniuses, they create stupid bots, able of repetitive actions with no thoughts of any potential improvement. this has to change, but with no education, we'd be still waiting for god to give us rain so we could take a shower.
Activity: 49
March 13, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
Yes it can save us from being illiterate, it doesn't mean that education can place you in good position in job only but deeper than that it makes your life meaningful in everyday lliving, it is also good for our brain cells to exersice so that our brain cells won't die.
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
I think education is important, there is no good job without it. At school, a man learns the basics that he can later develop according to his interests. Developed countries have a high level of education. This knowledge allowed them to develop well.
Activity: 16
March 13, 2018, 08:50:39 AM
Through education, you can achieved your goals, acquire knowledge and have a better life. But as of now, some people can achieve better life because of their hardworking. But for me, it is better to have education nowadays.
Activity: 50
March 13, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
Haha I think education is the most important thing. What you are saying is also correct but why can't both coexist
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
everything has two sides of a medal. some will say yes, it is needed, we wont be able to work and earn good money without education or diploma, but some others would disagree and say that there are a lot of succecfull people today without any education. my answer is no, it isnt must have, but if you feel, that it is neccesarry in your life at the momemnt, take it. follow your innervoice and everything will work out
Activity: 26
March 13, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
I do not quite agree. Education must learn to learn, that is, analyze information and filter it.
Activity: 73
March 13, 2018, 08:02:15 AM
I will give you some reasons why education is important:
1. Giving knowledge The immediate effect of an education is to give knowledge. Education gives us a lot of knowledge about things and everything that is in contact with the world, education can also provide a view for life. Help us shape the point of view of life, etc.
2. For career / work If above I said that one of the reasons people consider that education is less important because school or not school still hard to find work. Well from that we change our mindset that with educated we will easily get a job, still try and think positively.
3. Build character Again that education is very important to us, because it not only gives us knowledge but teaches us good manners and things. education nourishes us into adult individuals; individuals who are able to plan for the future and make the right decisions in life. And good education will make us more humane.
Activity: 20
March 13, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
Pendidikan sangatlah perlu bagi kita semua, karena pendidikan membuat kita mengetahui berbagai hal yang belum kita ketahui, dan pendidikan bisa meningkatkan kualitas pemikiran sumber daya manusia.
Jadi pendidikan sangatlah penting bagi kita.
Activity: 161
March 13, 2018, 07:49:18 AM
Education is really important in our lives..because it can help us to have a brighter future & better life..
Activity: 128
March 13, 2018, 07:43:42 AM
I think we still have need education, as other educated ones are. We feel great when we achieve our goal like education . yes in life even if you are not an educated person you can work just as you know how to write and read, pass the exam for work . but now at they look first at your level of education until you've hired. better education that has completed , a better job you can get. but I believe that even if you are not educated you can do well and achieve your goal to be successful as long as you can work hard and perseverance in life .
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

I dont know what you think up to make this rebuttal to education. That means education is making people selfish you think?
Or I've mistakenly seen how educated people have made so much or do something to help people in their work, needs, and answer the dreams of everyone.

btw, i've found something here, lol

source
Education is the most important thing in our lives, it means that every human being deserves and hopes to always develop in education. Education in general has a meaning of a life process in developing each individual to be able to live and live life. So being an educated person is very important. The first education we get in the family environment, school environment and community environment.

plagiarism (maybe)
Education is the most important thing in our lives, it means that every human being has the right and hope to always develop in education. education in general has a meaning of a life process in developing each individual to be able to live and live life. So being an educated person is very important. the first education we get in the family environment, school environment and community environment.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 13, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Education is a must have because without education you'll be deprived of knowledge about somethings such as cryptocurrency and knowledge they say is power so education is very very essential
Activity: 107
March 13, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
Education is a lifetime wealth. We all know that education is an advantage no matter what generation we are. It is a lifetime advantage that we can inherit from our parents.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
March 13, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Education very important and must have. But you can choose: sel-education or education in university etc. You just can read books, learn himself. (like this made a lot of big people. Steav Jobs for example).
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
No, you can easy find information online. Your experience is the main treasure
Activity: 14
March 13, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
Learning is necessary to survive in this world. Outside world can't teach us everything that is why, learning institution provide us the basic knowledge and enhance it real life scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: