Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 27. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 24, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
How is the project going? Something new? It seems that the mood is not very optimistic in the way of the future? Is the light at the end of the tunnel visible?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
If you think that this project is a scam, then do not participate on it. Lazy managers, unseen spreadsheets, concerns that are not answered. Those are only some reasons that can be consider for a scam ico.

they got caugh lying on their white paper.

https://electroneum.com/2017/10/24/how-much-can-i-earn-as-a-mobile-miner/

so lets see now...

ICO...check
promised a mobile mine and lied ....check
lied on their whitepaper.....check
coin has an inflated price....check
self moderated threads...check

seems like a scam to me! I would sell before the dump, and there will be a dump, once more and more people realize its a scam and another company actually makes a mobile miner
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
January 22, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
I  believe this has been trashed out a number of times. Electroneum is definitely not a scam, if nothing is happening at the moment, it does  not mean it will not happen tomorrow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 22, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
Electroneum is not scam, why do i say so? Becauae i already withdrew my etn coins to bitcoin and i have a real money right now, and i really dont know where this nees came from but i promise you etn is not a scam, i have one mistake, im impatient i didnt hold my etn, its price nowadays is doubles when i withdrew mine. But the bottomline is etn is not a scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 22, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
not many scam etn many etnologists and lots of suppliers and buyers in etn because they know that there's a future for a long time before dev is wallet and many people say that scam etn especially their bounty but later is legit and lots of exchanger is still malilist etn
Activity: 194
January 21, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
If you think that this project is a scam, then do not participate on it. Lazy managers, unseen spreadsheets, concerns that are not answered. Those are only some reasons that can be consider for a scam ico.

Like I said before (I appreciate your comment isn’t aimed at just me), not a scam but a shitcoin and there’s nothing wrong with riding the hype-wave and making some money off it. I didn’t join the ICO for what it’s worth.

Some people have clearly bet all their crypto and fiat  funds on this, well more fool them, I think a diverse portfolio in and outside of crypto is wise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

90% of the staff are from the CEO's company, specializing in viral marketing.
this is exactly what we need, whats wrong with you? why can't you see see the profit? I don't understand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 19, 2018, 06:47:25 PM
no electronium is not a scam. in market it famous one. there is no any scam details. it is not a scam   so no need to bother about that.
Activity: 117
January 19, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
So many Monero lovers seem to be really offended by ETN. I tell you something guys. This is the spirit of open source which you were pretending to love so much.

Not really. Monero was innovative but weakly marketed (nothing wrong with that). Electroneum is basically a copy with better marketing to suck in many people at the very early stages who dream of being rich just as if they'd bought Bitcoin in 2011 - it's both dangerous and delusional.

And no, in open source people usually credit the original project, not pretend like it's brand new and all their idea. Maybe the ETN team would do that if they could hear themselves over all the sycophantic social media noise and hype people are creating for them and their own giant egos.
Actually they never said it is their code. They said how happy they are that they could manage to use the Monero code. So they did not pretend anything, they are just putting a web gui around monero. Possible that this is not enough "own work" for some guys, but actually Ubuntu started the same way. And they got the same hate from the "real" community.
I guess this reaction is somehow imprinted into the open source community.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
January 19, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
The real problem with Electroneum is that their dev's are working pretty slow, and the only reason of it's success if that a lot of people are shilling this coin like if it was the best one to mine, the best one to hold, and the best one to buy.

This ofcourse is due to lack of alternative to monero in the cryptonote section.
If you leave monero, there are no any other cryptonote coin to transact with.
Bytecoin, Aeon or DSH never got the attention and the algo is not as easy to implement as scrypt making it a algo of better devs.
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 04:32:58 PM
The real problem with Electroneum is that their dev's are working pretty slow, and the only reason of it's success if that a lot of people are shilling this coin like if it was the best one to mine, the best one to hold, and the best one to buy.

90% of the staff are from the CEO's company, specializing in viral marketing. They are not blockchain experts, if they were they would not have chosen Monero, which is a great project, but it does not fit what they want to do, that is, it will fail
Activity: 220
January 19, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 19, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
So many Monero lovers seem to be really offended by ETN. I tell you something guys. This is the spirit of open source which you were pretending to love so much.

Not really. Monero was innovative but weakly marketed (nothing wrong with that). Electroneum is basically a copy with better marketing to suck in many people at the very early stages who dream of being rich just as if they'd bought Bitcoin in 2011 - it's both dangerous and delusional.

And no, in open source people usually credit the original project, not pretend like it's brand new and all their idea. Maybe the ETN team would do that if they could hear themselves over all the sycophantic social media noise and hype people are creating for them and their own giant egos.
Ralph investors trust such projects, then Respect those developers who have managed to advertise their project. This is the market And you can not get away from it anywhere. Some get perspective projects, And other users get on scammers.
Activity: 194
January 19, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
In the end, I'd like to classify Electroneum as a "shit packed in pink glittery paper" rather than a "scam". At least for now Smiley)

Good classification.  Grin And in this words are some true. It's pity that same coins no one but much. They have 'idea' and it is all.

Best post!  Grin
Activity: 117
January 19, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
In the end, I'd like to classify Electroneum as a "shit packed in pink glittery paper" rather than a "scam". At least for now Smiley)

Good classification.  Grin And in this words are some true. It's pity that same coins no one but much. They have 'idea' and it is all.
So it turns out that this project is really good, but the developers did not do it right and therefore it is better not to give them any investments. Can the situation change at a certain time? Although I'm sure that many projects that have initially bad potential, die even on take-off.
Activity: 532
January 19, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 19, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
I don't think they are scam...even if it's a scam you can still make some money ....always do your own research before investing on a ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: