Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 68. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 04:22:53 PM
This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.

I agree with your opinion, but not every ico is frod I think electroneum legit. Electroniam sale 40million$ token yet.
I think that it's a scam to be honest. They might stay alive long enough for people to pump then dump the coin though they will not use that $40 million on the stuff they were talking about.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 27, 2017, 04:16:37 PM
Scam?? No. Great leading project! I've invested in it.
Even im not invested in electroneum, i think its not a scam, because when i read electroneum in facebook i think its true and many people are invested in electroneum so it means electroneum is trusted by people and i believe because in electroneum many people will became rich.
I do not know if the electroneum scam,  Huh
seems to be a lot of talking if electroneum has paid investors, why scam?
There is really a whole lot going on for this project and it seems to be getting even more interesting by the day. Sure, I have not had much time to check their idea but it seems the ICO is over and could not invest. I am pretty sure going to hold some of it once it hits the exchanges and after I am sure it is going to be worth holding.

Nevertheless, looking at the hype surrounding the project and how much it seems the dev are working looking at some of the products and apps they have released, it might really end up worthing it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
October 27, 2017, 03:52:17 PM
This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.

I agree with your opinion, but not every ico is frod I think electroneum legit. Electroniam sale 40million$ token yet.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
October 27, 2017, 02:42:09 PM
I love this electroneum scam thread.
There's actually tons of good information in it.

I'm fine with electroneum not adding anything new to crypto
I'm fine with the huge token supply
I'm fine with the bloated promises and sales pitches in their whitepaper
I'm fine with it being overhyped
I'm fine that it isn't real actual mining on your phone

I still joined in on the ICO and don't regret it.
I joined because I saw a potential to make profit by holding medium term, around 8 to 12 months.
I also joined because I believe that there is a chance for the app to go viral and bring more awareness to crypto.

I am also realistic though.  I don't expect the price of ETN to ever get to even $1 but I also don't expect it to absolutely crash, burn, and be done with like others predict.

And a scam? Sheesh, people throw that word around so easily that I wonder if anyone understands what it means anymore.  Nowadays, the word scam is a blanket word used when someone feels like they won't get what they want from a company.

It probably will have its initial little tanking as ICO flippers realize that the capitalisation will not go to 400M$, nor to 80M$ and they are not willing to wait, but if the project is good it will later rise again,
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 27, 2017, 02:18:04 PM
I love this electroneum scam thread.
There's actually tons of good information in it.

I'm fine with electroneum not adding anything new to crypto
I'm fine with the huge token supply
I'm fine with the bloated promises and sales pitches in their whitepaper
I'm fine with it being overhyped
I'm fine that it isn't real actual mining on your phone

I still joined in on the ICO and don't regret it.
I joined because I saw a potential to make profit by holding medium term, around 8 to 12 months.
I also joined because I believe that there is a chance for the app to go viral and bring more awareness to crypto.

I am also realistic though.  I don't expect the price of ETN to ever get to even $1 but I also don't expect it to absolutely crash, burn, and be done with like others predict.

And a scam? Sheesh, people throw that word around so easily that I wonder if anyone understands what it means anymore.  Nowadays, the word scam is a blanket word used when someone feels like they won't get what they want from a company.
Activity: 90
October 27, 2017, 01:36:34 PM
I am not sure, but I would give it sometimes to call it a scam, unless you have concrete evidence.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 12:43:28 PM
I have doubts about it, but I do want to believe it is not scam (invested already)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
October 27, 2017, 12:39:07 PM
Investors have invested $40 million for them through ICOs. I don't think that electroneum is a scam. Let wait about 4 days to see the result.

I've got a 1 BTC bet with somebody what is going to happen in the 1st week from launch on exchange.  Going to be exciting to see who is right!
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 10:46:35 AM
Investors have invested $40 million for them through ICOs. I don't think that electroneum is a scam. Let wait about 4 days to see the result.
Activity: 239
October 27, 2017, 09:45:19 AM
whether is it scam or not, i hope it isn't because i joined the crowd sale Grin
just hope for the best for it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
October 27, 2017, 09:42:02 AM
Electroneum is not a scam,  it sold $40 million  worth of token in it crowsale,  but i just don't  like it much supply

The amount of money something raises is ZERO proof that its not a scam or is a scam. It just means people bought into it.
I was thinking exactly the same. Don't rely only on the raised money. We don't even know how much of this money was put by the funders themselves (or do we?)

they can simply lie about it to and also, even if people contribute it doesnt mean they are contributing to something worthwhile.. it just means they bought the bullshit lies
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 02:30:33 AM
Electroneum is not a scam,  it sold $40 million  worth of token in it crowsale,  but i just don't  like it much supply

The amount of money something raises is ZERO proof that its not a scam or is a scam. It just means people bought into it.
I was thinking exactly the same. Don't rely only on the raised money. We don't even know how much of this money was put by the funders themselves (or do we?)
Activity: 325
October 26, 2017, 01:47:22 PM
Iinitial sCam Offering. What does it actually add to the world of crypto?  Who is getting richer of it?

Simple look a their webpage for distinctive points:
Enormous Market
The ease of use and availability of Electroneum opens up an enormous market of 2.2 billion smartphone users.
Awesome Team
Electroneum is being developed by an awesome team of developers and engineers with a proven track record of success.

Like WTF? Please get me a WWW government to block all this annoying crypto noise.
They should invent an Adblocker for this.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
October 26, 2017, 01:27:32 PM
If we act according to the crowd we feel safe.
In fact most of the people like to give up the air.
Electroneum scam or not i have never trusted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 01:20:55 PM
I do not know, you should invest according to the information you self-study and decide, not to crowd, not follow the feelings and ensure your investment if lost does not affect your real life.

This post made a point! You will first know something if that is a scam if you do a self study and not believing with what others think easily. You will surely know which is the impostor if you know the truth as they say. Do a lot of research about it before investing anything if you are planning too. Electroneum is a never heard alt coin for me. This might be different from some of the alt coins I know. So to verify about if this is a scam or not, do a lot of research and discover it on your own. Surely you will see and you will know the result by yourself.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2017, 01:03:29 PM
no one can tell if it is a scam or not, their introduction of electroneum is very promising. let's see what will happen in the near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 09:45:46 AM
yeah obviously, what else can it be besides a scam!!
legendary
October 26, 2017, 09:42:48 AM

legendary
October 26, 2017, 09:40:42 AM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

very wary of this one.. "mainstream news sites"  are press releases aka they paid for it. they raised a lot of money and have a very vague roadmap.. Looks like $40m is about to walk off.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
Scam?? No. Great leading project! I've invested in it.
Even im not invested in electroneum, i think its not a scam, because when i read electroneum in facebook i think its true and many people are invested in electroneum so it means electroneum is trusted by people and i believe because in electroneum many people will became rich.
I do not know if the electroneum scam,  Huh
seems to be a lot of talking if electroneum has paid investors, why scam?
Pages:
Jump to: