Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 69. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 01:23:54 AM
Scam?? No. Great leading project! I've invested in it.
Even im not invested in electroneum, i think its not a scam, because when i read electroneum in facebook i think its true and many people are invested in electroneum so it means electroneum is trusted by people and i believe because in electroneum many people will became rich.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 01:15:32 AM
Electroneum is not a scam,  it sold $40 million  worth of token in it crowsale,  but i just don't  like it much supply
Activity: 462
October 26, 2017, 01:12:17 AM
As far as I know there will be no Coin kept for the team.

Gany

I think it's not a good sign  Angry looks like a scam..
For me Electroneum is not a scam because if it a scam i think people will not follow it, but many people are invested in electroneum so i think its legit and also me i want to invest in electroneum but i am a little bit late so lets wait and see what will happen next to electroneum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 12:08:52 AM
My friend whp joined electroneum has not received his stakes in the bounty campaign. I think there is something that the electroneum team does not want us to see.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2017, 11:39:31 PM
Are they going to release the PC miner code for electroneum or no?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
October 25, 2017, 06:30:03 AM
Electroneum is one of the few ICOs that ends before the actual date. To me, it's a really good sign, as the early adopter are really hyped by the project.
Why would your create FUD around a genuine project like this ? There's no point in doing that, it does look like a really serious cryptocurrency to me. You know, Bitcoin can't be the only one... There's a real need of diversity in blockchain market, so that it can be a healthy market, without a risk of price manipulation by BTC whales...
We already suffered from China's dick moves, we have seen how much damage a handful of people can ruin something.

I prefer Electroneum over any BTC hardfork, by far ^^

Nice choice! Me too ,i prefer Electroneum among all ICOs there as I have studied and weighed carefully their techniques and analytics building this project for long term plan Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:50:04 PM
I haven't found anywhere how many tokens are to be issued for the 40 Million $
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 03:48:51 PM
You shouldn't trust an ICO or even free airdrops. Many are nothing but scams designed to make a quick buck
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
October 24, 2017, 03:43:39 PM
I think the message of this cryptocurrency is misleading.
They sell it as the "mobile cryptocurrency", as if you could use your phone to mine it, make transactions, etc. But this is untrue.
As long as I have understood from the technical whitepaper (it is not technical at all), the mobile app does not mine nor even interact with the blockchain.
It rather seems to be a kind of faucet that gives you some coins for free (insignificant amounts I guess).
The real mining tool is the desktop app, which downloads the blockchain and performs real mining.
Either way, a great marketing strategy...
If that is the case and it's promoted as being mineable with a mobile phone, it would be deceptive marketing to say the least.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2017, 01:39:28 PM
Seems that electroneum is pulling quite some topic in the discussion thread

IMO, noone can declare it as legit/scam until time proves it.

So, stay clear and check on the announcement
Best answer for me. I agree
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 24, 2017, 12:39:57 PM
Seems that electroneum is pulling quite some topic in the discussion thread

IMO, noone can declare it as legit/scam until time proves it.

So, stay clear and check on the announcement
Activity: 378
October 24, 2017, 12:34:20 PM
If it is not too clear news from the developers themselves you do not need to be pessimistic the problem of looking for the market also requires a large enough capital so it is not casual to wear it so it does to anticipate a big loss for participants and investors later. Better while waiting for the exchange you can directly join the various projects better than ever.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 12:00:53 PM
I don't think so Electroneum is scam. It's normal that many people will many comments negative and positive.  I have seen myself about it. But I bought myself some coin. I believe it's not scam. It's really good to see that they are fill full their terget before ICO campaign. It will be clear after 1st November.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2017, 11:39:07 AM
Scam?? No. Great leading project! I've invested in it.
Activity: 39
October 24, 2017, 11:15:00 AM
I think the message of this cryptocurrency is misleading.
They sell it as the "mobile cryptocurrency", as if you could use your phone to mine it, make transactions, etc. But this is untrue.
As long as I have understood from the technical whitepaper (it is not technical at all), the mobile app does not mine nor even interact with the blockchain.
It rather seems to be a kind of faucet that gives you some coins for free (insignificant amounts I guess).
The real mining tool is the desktop app, which downloads the blockchain and performs real mining.
Either way, a great marketing strategy...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
October 24, 2017, 09:18:37 AM
No scam, we just hit the 40 million hard cap 11 days early with a record 310,000 registered users, now you can get in when we hit exchanges on Nov 1st
extraordinary. hardcap successfully achieved.
I think electroneum will be a popular coin.
Activity: 126
October 24, 2017, 09:11:01 AM
As far as I know there will be no Coin kept for the team.

Gany

I think it's not a good sign  Angry looks like a scam..
Activity: 1
October 24, 2017, 09:09:47 AM
ETHCONNECT ICO THIS IS HUGE -THE ETHEREUM VERSION OF BITCONNECT

https://ethconnect.net/ref/happyqq
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 24, 2017, 08:25:07 AM
Just a few observations here.

- Many of the posts on this thread are a little suspicious.

- Its interesting that none of the major exchanges, i.e the ones who scruitinise ICOs closely are not happy to list Electroneum.

- First British cryptocurrency?  Its not even the fiftieth British cryptocurrency.

- Mobile mining?  Done before, fell flat.  Kills battery life.

- Games console mining?  Done before, inefficient, hardware isn't suitable for crypto mining. Manufacturers previously would not approve mining software on their app stores.

- Dev team is almost 100% marketing focussed.  Obviously this could be a good thing if backed up with plans for a great platform.

- Negative trust points for using a photo of somebody posing on a private jet to demonstrate his success. Cringeworthy.

- Supporting untraceable payments causes enormous legal problems given that Electroneum are UK based and keep mentioning their links to big names in the city. Our project wasn't even allowed through the door of a UK bank until we removed untraceable payments from our code.

- The whitepaper is 95% showing off about features that have been reused from other projects. Very little new stuff in there. All feels very 2015 to me.

I'm genuinely struggling to find what the USP of this platform is, apart from being heavily marketed.

I am watching with genuine interest with how this is going to go.  Marketing will only carry it for so long.  I wish them well, as it clearly isn't a scam.  However, I get the feeling that this project will have to stop being all mouth and no trousers at some point if it is going to succeed long term.  If it does fail, which I think is more likely than not (hardly an unfair comment seeing as 80% of ICOs fail) it will do more damage to crypto than good given the efforts they have made to attract adoption outside of the usual crypto investors.

it is $40 millions collected to fork a coin and promise mobile wallet.    This is beyond stupidity that is now happening. It is a scam because coins will be worth nothing. It is not a scam because it is written for everyone to see that coins will be worth nothing. but idiots just throw money to them.

This is what was "dot com bubble". Those that thinks Bitcoin will have a huge bubble that will pop are so wrong. Bitcoin never will, but crap like this have no other option.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
October 24, 2017, 04:40:16 AM
Just out of interest, does anybody know how many tokens are going to be issued for the $40m?  Also, how many coins will be mined per day?

Pages:
Jump to: