Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Elon Musk manipulating the market? - page 16. (Read 3041 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 21, 2021, 04:42:10 PM
We could say both...
He is manipulating by doing a tweet and i have no doubt it will impact to market because he is well known by people around the world.
But for yesterday crash, it is not made by him. People just seeking the reason why the market crash and then pointing it to elon.

The fact about yesterday crash is " we are already up too high and must be going down to seek strong support "

About energy consumption ? I doubt elon does not know about it begore he decide to invest in to something.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
May 21, 2021, 04:27:55 PM
Every time Elon Musk talks positively about Dogecoin on Twitter, price per coin goes all the way to the moon. The contrary happens if he talks negatively about it. Most recently, Elon Musk criticized Bitcoin's high energy consumption stating that it's harmful to the environment. This caused Bitcoin's price to plunge all the way to $42k in an instant. It's up to this point, where Bitcoin hasn't recovered back to the $57k - $58k range.

It looks like people make decisions based on someone else's opinion instead of doing their own research about it. Most people follow Elon Musk closely, so anything he says (good or bad) can directly affect the whole crypto market in general. I believe Elon Musk's true intentions is to manipulate the market for his own financial benefit. Who knows if he bought more Bitcoin after prices went down because of his tweet?

What are your thoughts? Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market? If not, why? Will crypto carry on as usual without Mr. Musk in play? Or is it too late? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

Without such a rich personality, Elon Musk could not play that much with the market price. But with the power of his money and the power that comes from this money, he can manipulate it in every way with the name he makes. Most important of all, it can direct any crypto money it wants with the money in its safe without tweeting. But he both invests in crypto money and tweeting, which increases his power at least 5 times. In short, what I want to tell you is that he can manipulate as he wishes when we consider his money as well as his statements and tweets.

I do not believe in sincerity about energy. As a result, whether Spacex accepts payment with bitcoin or not, bitcoin production will continue and energy consumption will continue. I think he totally retaliates against the vitalik side in this regard.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 21, 2021, 04:21:24 PM
Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market?
I think he literally is. He's playing dumb yet with all of those tweets related to cryptocurrency, it's really making the market move as much as it can.
As long as he will keep himself attached to the crypto market, there will always be the believers of his and those whales that will also take advantage of what he does.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 21, 2021, 04:14:11 PM
Every time Elon Musk talks positively about Dogecoin on Twitter, price per coin goes all the way to the moon. The contrary happens if he talks negatively about it. Most recently, Elon Musk criticized Bitcoin's high energy consumption stating that it's harmful to the environment. This caused Bitcoin's price to plunge all the way to $42k in an instant. It's up to this point, where Bitcoin hasn't recovered back to the $57k - $58k range.

It looks like people make decisions based on someone else's opinion instead of doing their own research about it. Most people follow Elon Musk closely, so anything he says (good or bad) can directly affect the whole crypto market in general. I believe Elon Musk's true intentions is to manipulate the market for his own financial benefit. Who knows if he bought more Bitcoin after prices went down because of his tweet?

What are your thoughts? Do you think Elon Musk is manipulating the crypto market? If not, why? Will crypto carry on as usual without Mr. Musk in play? Or is it too late? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

If asset dump 50% because of tweet that does not change its fundamentials (every investor knew about energy consumtion or china mining farms)... it means that it was not ment to be where it was. BTC was not ready for 60k$, had no strong support that could hold price at 50k, 40k$. Most people that bought BTC last 6 months did not know how 30% correction looks like. We were doomed to see ~40k zone even without Musk tweets. He just made this retest cheaper for market manipulators (AKA market operators).

Now China FUD and another 15% dump... Its too easy to push btc price down. Too easy to not use it for whales.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 21, 2021, 02:33:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: