Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH pursuing an XRP position in the marketcap? - page 3. (Read 594 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think its a effort of eth to secure it value, because nowadays eth value is too deep crush comparing in January last year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
You should stop with the action of these two coins shifting places at the coinmarketcap.

It's already known that they've been switching their positions and soon we might see ETH replace #2 again and XRP back to #3.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
In my observation, ETH's market capitalization is getting better. Maybe in the next few days, ETH will catch up and take the 2nd position occupied by XRP. What do you think about this? Please correct my opinion. Thank you in advance.
I think the ranking of Ethereum will eventually exceed XRP. This is just a matter of time.
Maybe because right now, the ETH is still bearish, once the market starts to pump, it will exceed XRP.
However this is not really the most important thing right now, it's better if we focus on the overall success, regardless of the rank.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Well both coins are good. Personally I would choose ETH rather than XRP because of the most important value. ETH also seems more flexible to use relative to XRP because I realize that most ICOs use it as a payment method for prizes
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
keep on chasing, even at the beginning of January it had overtaken the ripple, but now it's being displaced by the ripple. I think many people are interested in ripple because of the project and team developers with strong support, while Etherum is currently crashing with various negative issues, including from the bounty. but will definitely catch up again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
In my observation, ETH's market capitalization is getting better. Maybe in the next few days, ETH will catch up and take the 2nd position occupied by XRP. What do you think about this? Please correct my opinion. Thank you in advance.
I think the ranking of Ethereum will eventually exceed XRP. This is just a matter of time.
brand new
Activity: 0
You can choose both because both coins are profitable altcoins not only that both altcoins price are too low now and both technologies are developing very fastly among the world this these coins popularity is increasing significantly so both are best for long-term investments.

You can divide your funds into two separate amounts and buy two ripple and Ethereum both because both coins are popular and would be beneficial also.

Also both are best Ripple and ethereum are fighting Coins in cryptomarket currently both coins are most reliable and profitable Coins because both coins price are too low so this is good time to buy Ripple and ethereum so you can choose both definitely will get high profits. 
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think they will continue to swap places depending on the news that each camp releases. XRP will make an announcement that will pump the price, then ethereum will do the same and overtake
copper member
Activity: 112
www.codex.one

I think ethereum is just doing its way in order to remain at the top 10 spot in the coin market cap, they both have no intention to put other down or something like that, fair competition I can say.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
In the long term, ETH will be on the 2nd spot but for now or for more couple of weeks, I see it impossible for ETH to take the place. XRP is gaining more % value when ETH is getting less.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Perhaps you need to see what happen today, the market is showing a significant increase on Ripple, leaving Ethereum behind. The current condition shows that Ripple is getting even stronger right now.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

It's a big and long battle between the two, and I'm hoping that Ethereum will eventually win the war before we end 2019, they have held that position for so long and they know how to keep it up from competitors like Ripple, and other altcoins we have to see now how they are going to do that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The one who have more demands will overtake the one who have less demands. Ethereum is struggling to recover because it is always in decline and there are more holders than sellers. While ripple is looking good even the market is bloody it is overlap ethereum at rank #2. But once ethereum demands will be floody again it will rank up to rank #2 and ripple could fall to rank #3.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Ripple wins in marketcap value because their total supply is more than ETH. But in volume trading, Ethereum is still much higher than Ripple. And in my opinion this condition is not a problem.
Right,In fact ETH is still ranked 2nd if we don't look at the market cap. ETH's volume is 4 times more than XRP so just a little time when the market is better, ETH will regain the 2nd position quickly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Ripple wins in marketcap value because their total supply is more than ETH. But in volume trading, Ethereum is still much higher than Ripple. And in my opinion this condition is not a problem.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Just wait until the tables will turn again. Eth is aways considered to be next to btc and somehow eth is more popular than xrp even tuough that xrp is ranked higher than eth.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

I expect eth growth in 2019. Many strong releases are expected this year, which will increase investor interest. In my opinion, eth is one of the few projects that really works.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Ethereum did some changes in their roadmap. Also there are important news about Constantinople hardfork. I think that it will be activated in February for sure. Ethereum has one of the best teams in blockchain. Do you really believe that they have some problem with update? Wink I think they made this delay as they just wanted to do this
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
As we can see at the moment, XRP still occupies the 2nd position, ahead of ETH, but this is not the most important event to which attention should be paid, since the overall market situation is negative and Bitcoin has fallen below 3,500 dollars. I very much hope that the market situation will improve and ETH will overtake XRP by market capitalization.
I hope so too, and Ethereum rises again to grow significantly. We know not only that bitcoin has decreased, but ethereum has also decreased below $ 110. I think this has happened to almost all altcoins. The question is whether this situation will continue? And how long? Of course no one knows for sure.
in any case, the relative ethereum. Each of us expects an update, which have long been announced, but is postponed due to certain shortcomings. In any case, you need to fix the errors and it will only benefit the platform. I think that ethereum takes the third place temporarily and will be ahead of the ripples soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
As we can see at the moment, XRP still occupies the 2nd position, ahead of ETH, but this is not the most important event to which attention should be paid, since the overall market situation is negative and Bitcoin has fallen below 3,500 dollars. I very much hope that the market situation will improve and ETH will overtake XRP by market capitalization.
I hope so too, and Ethereum rises again to grow significantly. We know not only that bitcoin has decreased, but ethereum has also decreased below $ 110. I think this has happened to almost all altcoins. The question is whether this situation will continue? And how long? Of course no one knows for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: