Pages:
Author

Topic: is ETH will hit 400$ - page 21. (Read 3655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 13, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
many experts agree that the real value of ethereum is somewhere below $100 based on its utility and the supply that it has so if you ask me the $400 and lower is just a start and we will continue seeing the drop continue for a long time, unfortunately because of the bag holders who don't want to dump and let the bubble end fast like the small altcoins and how their bubbles end fast and then they can move ahead with their normal rise from the bottom.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
Actually if seen from the growth it, should Ethereum (ETH) be able to compete with the price of Bitcoin (BTC) in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Meanwhile, when viewed from the Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization) Bitcoin did leave Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with the last 24 trading volume of $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase in time.
As for Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still at $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million. For supply of ETH that has been circulating in the market of 97 million without brick maximum. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise further, let alone the available supply "unlimited". Although there are some who say that the maximum ETH is 87 million, but now its circulation has even exceeded that limit.
As you said above about the comparison of market cup ETH and BTC are much different, I can conclude that ETH has not been able to reach 400 $ this year.Price Ethereum Year 2018,Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of the value of save and exchange rate (as Asset). Fundamentally it has been approved by several major factors, for example, with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) association that has been formed with many companies incorporated therein such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined.
The association can indirectly guarantee / insure that the price of Ethereum (ETH) will be stable and will not be close to "0" again as it was at the beginning of its release. In addition, there are already many futures trading brokers who already support Ethereum Exchange / Ethereum trade, such as QUINE which has launched Live Ethereum trading.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
Actually if seen from the growth it, should Ethereum (ETH) be able to compete with the price of Bitcoin (BTC) in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Meanwhile, when viewed from the Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization) Bitcoin did leave Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with the last 24 trading volume of $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase in time.
As for Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still at $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million. For supply of ETH that has been circulating in the market of 97 million without brick maximum. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise further, let alone the available supply "unlimited". Although there are some who say that the maximum ETH is 87 million, but now its circulation has even exceeded that limit.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 12:24:10 AM
yes,i think maybe eth can reach 380 usd again,but i think it will recovery soon,i hope it will stable in the range 500-700 usd and i hope the end 2018 the crypto maeket will grow up again
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
With current situation that the market is more sensitive to bad news rather than good news I think it is possible ETH will hit $400, this phenomenon is quite complicated to analyze what is the true stories behind this.
in several weeks it can hit $400 for ethereum.but no worry about this, its normal in current situation.just wait and little patience untill price recover to higest price that made before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
With current situation that the market is more sensitive to bad news rather than good news I think it is possible ETH will hit $400, this phenomenon is quite complicated to analyze what is the true stories behind this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 11:31:19 PM
Quite simply, if Bitcoin falls below $6000 then yes, if it doesn't then no. ETH's price is driven more by the overall market than it is by what is actually going on with ETH itself.
Activity: 152
June 12, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
do think ETH will go down to 400$

Technically speaking its likely to happen. Ethereum is on a strong bearish trend now and there is a high chance that ethereum will touch the 380 USD price again.

Just look at tradingview pro examples https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/oxTuV4Bb-ETH-USD-Market-Rundown/

Looks scary and highly possible.

not scary at all its great news  Grin

June 12, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
Let's hit it then I can buy more Cheesy

yah i want to buy   Grin i will wait for the bottom
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
June 12, 2018, 09:31:40 PM
do think ETH will go down to 400$

Technically speaking its likely to happen. Ethereum is on a strong bearish trend now and there is a high chance that ethereum will touch the 380 USD price again.

Just look at tradingview pro examples https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/oxTuV4Bb-ETH-USD-Market-Rundown/

Looks scary and highly possible.
Activity: 138
June 12, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
Let's hit it then I can buy more Cheesy
June 12, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
do you  think ETH will go down to 400$

Pages:
Jump to: