Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble? - page 13. (Read 27491 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:19:44 PM
Ethereum is not really a bubble. If this is an bubble the price could have gone down with the same momentum with which grew up from the value around $10 to $330. Now this looks good with good power to push forward and shows positive signs of price increase which none could have expected. Expect a big change with ETH by the falling year starting itself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:31:51 AM
I think the ethereum bubble and always soar, ethereum is also the second digital currency after bitcoin. And ethereum will be as successful and profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 05:40:11 AM
No it is not. Because of the ICOs, there was a massive uptrend in january.

Other than that, it has now corrected. ETH is a great coin, and I can see it overtake BTC in terms of market cap somewhere in the future - after switching to PoS.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 12:18:11 AM
I do not think Ethereum will experience Bubble.
Ethereum is a stable altcoin and the price will only increase little by little.
Not the same as Bitcoin that can experience Bubble.
Ethereum is different, Ethereum is very stable value. But there is a good side to Ethereum that is a coin that goes into Top 2 Cryptocurrency as a good coin and has a high volume.
Yes, I agree with what you say. Ethereum is not a bubble. Seeing the development of a very stable Ethereum will not experience bubbles. Moreover, Ethereum enthusiasts increasingly mean they believe in Ethereum to be held.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
Wow, more than 40% at that time think it was a bubble I think now they realize it is a real altcoin with great value and platform. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin we have at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 07:57:27 PM
No way. Amongst all crypto - it may be one from few really working things. Only if the person consider the whole crypto thing bubble, only in such condition we may thing of it as bubble as well...I disagree and don't support such position, I should say.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
No, if cryptocurrency is a bubble or special of ethereum, I am sure the cryptocurrency can't survive until now
ethereum is not a bubble.
I would rather call Bitcoin a huge soap bubble, not an etherium. I always look at coins in terms of their relevance to society. Therefore, the etherium for me has more weight than Bitcoin.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
No, if cryptocurrency is a bubble or special of ethereum, I am sure the cryptocurrency can't survive until now
ethereum is not a bubble.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
June 07, 2018, 02:05:51 PM
See a vote on this one  Grin

lol.
when you opened ths lost eth was 2.5 dollar
it went to 1300 dollar it was x500 in 2 years.

and i thought it is not a bubble.
Price of it came again to 500/600$ but it won't go less, it will recover in coming weeks and price will be bigger than we think now, for me this coin will surprise us more than once in its history.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 07, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
i dont think that an project with the product as main finish could be an pupple.
there are good icos out there which lives from their coin and their product.

i wish for the future that there are only coins with and idea behind.

I think ETH is a bubble, like the most of other cryptocurrencies. But is that bad? Of course no! A lot of markets are in a bubble for many decades and they are still alive and still growing! So calm down and grab some ETH and altcoins  Cool
Activity: 686
June 07, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
I do not think so. Ethereum is not a bubble, Ethereum is the best Altcoin of all time and has a promising future. I invested in Ethereum because I strongly believe that Ethereum brings huge profits.
I agree in you, ethereum is not a bubble in fact ethereum is the most popular in altcoin, and the project of ethereum is good, you can also use ethereum if you are selling the token you have.

Yes, Many people already know about the present situation of the Ethereum because they just want to propagate negativity about the Ethereum in order to grab ETH at a low price. ETH is life changing opportunity which will help us to make more money if you hold them a certain period of time.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 07, 2018, 12:35:53 PM
I do not think so. Ethereum is not a bubble, Ethereum is the best Altcoin of all time and has a promising future. I invested in Ethereum because I strongly believe that Ethereum brings huge profits.
I agree in you, ethereum is not a bubble in fact ethereum is the most popular in altcoin, and the project of ethereum is good, you can also use ethereum if you are selling the token you have.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Is it true that so far there is no limit to the number of coins that will exist? Where is the logic in this parameter?
If that is the case, inflation would drive the price down in the long run.
Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
i dont think that an project with the product as main finish could be an pupple.
there are good icos out there which lives from their coin and their product.

i wish for the future that there are only coins with and idea behind.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
I do not think Ethereum will experience Bubble.
Ethereum is a stable altcoin and the price will only increase little by little.
Not the same as Bitcoin that can experience Bubble.
Ethereum is different, Ethereum is very stable value. But there is a good side to Ethereum that is a coin that goes into Top 2 Cryptocurrency as a good coin and has a high volume.
Activity: 546
May 28, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
In particular, many investors for the last years began to re-pronounce the allegations that the crippled money could be a balloon. As a fact of this market, sometimes the markets will rise and sometimes make us fall. But do not direct these fluctuations directly into thinking that ballooning is right. I believe that we will reach better levels in the future.
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Well, I will not say, I think all the same, too,do not trust this coin, since it can be said that only the beginning of this crypto-currency coin, on the market it is also seriously not fixed, so probably still worth waiting.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 07:05:02 AM
I think it's not bubble, come on we live in a modern era and now everything use technology, cryptocurrency made our life become "cashless" and I think it's good for future because nowadays everything becomes virtual
Activity: 191
May 28, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
well if it IS a bubble so are all the other crypto currencies. i for one believe in crypto and i don't think its a bubble and will crash any time soon.
If ETH is a bubble all probably coin on the Crypto market is also bubbly and fragile, nowadays most electronic currencies are based on the ETH Blockchain platform. So once the ETH exists, the Crypto market is still alive and vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: