Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble? - page 14. (Read 27491 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
See a vote on this one  Grin

lol.
when you opened ths lost eth was 2.5 dollar
it went to 1300 dollar it was x500 in 2 years.

and i thought it is not a bubble.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
Ethereum is not a bubble, if ethereum is a bubble I think ethereum can't be survive until now
and no one interested to using of the platform for the project of ICO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 25, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
For almost time ETH price avg about $800 and today it at $600 don't a bubble.
This is the most useful, ambitious, potential project with very strong and smart team.
compare with bitcoin I though it's much better.
Activity: 476
May 25, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Curious, the question was asked almost 2 years ago, and still, some people compare Ethereum with a bubble. BIG NO. ETH is the coolest cryptocurrency, people!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
You should ask yourself if the stock market is in a bubble.

I think typical stock market assets are much more overvalued compared to Ethereum or other crypto assets.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
It would be wrong to evaluate Ethereum as a balloon at this stage. Some times it may be overreacting, but I think it will reach the right place in the long run. I see Vitalik's news of joining Google as speculation

I do not think he will join google. Google is too small for him.
Activity: 546
May 22, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
It would be wrong to evaluate Ethereum as a balloon at this stage. Some times it may be overreacting, but I think it will reach the right place in the long run. I see Vitalik's news of joining Google as speculation
May 22, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I do not think that ETH is a bubble. It seems to me that this is the most useful and ambitious project. I like watching the progress of this coin.

I agree with you. Ethereum can not be a bubble, because it has a platform through which many can collect money for the ICO to implement useful projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 12, 2018, 05:31:41 AM
If you say ETH is a bubble, all other coins will also be bubbles. ETH is currently the most potent penny in the market, the most popular ETH today, every tokens or coins are based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. Not easy ETH is a bubble as you think.
May 09, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
I think that ETH is called a bubble by competitors. They want to undermine the credibility of this coin and therefore dissolve negative rumors. But I do not believe it.
Activity: 420
May 09, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

No, not at all. Ethereum is definitely not a bubble and the current price trend of it proves that it is standard and sustains the position in price change. Bubble is something which rise in a fortnight and comes down in a fortnight but Ethereum is a slow and steady price rise coin which is day by day gaining its price at least to $50. Ethereum is a good potential coin which has good market cap as well so we can claim that as a promising coin and not a bubble.

Ethereum is not a bubble, if one says ethereum is a bubble, he should say the same for the rest of the coins. Ethereum is the only one, probably, that proved its functionality in the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 09, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
Yes, I think so too. In my opinion, at this time ETH is getting a good bubble from investors and ICO committee. Because with the support they give to ETH, now ETH can get a good price bubble. Do not worry, the bubbles from ETH are safe, not just to play you around here. The price is really real inflated.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:27:06 PM
Everyone said BTC is a huge bubble. It is going to collapse and all the stuffs. But BTC still stays strong becoming more strong day by day.. Its the same for ETH. Losers say its a bubble. But use your brain and invest..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
No it's not a bubble.It's day by day developing now .Ethereum can start translating the software into their personal programming languages and testing it. The creator of Ethereum – Vitalik Buterin talked about the Casper upgrade a week ago at a conference. He said “it is one of the most amazing experience Ethereum has seen in a very short period.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 09, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
No, not at all. Ethereum is definitely not a bubble and the current price trend of it proves that it is standard and sustains the position in price change. Bubble is something which rise in a fortnight and comes down in a fortnight but Ethereum is a slow and steady price rise coin which is day by day gaining its price at least to $50. Ethereum is a good potential coin which has good market cap as well so we can claim that as a promising coin and not a bubble.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
May 09, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
this thread is over 2 years old and now irrelevant to original post and polls.
let it die already Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
I do not think ETH is a bubble. On the bubble, exactly 90% of all ICOs were not done. ETH This is an example of one of the most successful altcoyins to date
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
well if it IS a bubble so are all the other crypto currencies. i for one believe in crypto and i don't think its a bubble and will crash any time soon.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
I don't think it is in my opinion this coin has a better future than all the other coins,I read they have been a lot of development on the ethereum and more are to come,I am looking it at it on coinmarketcap also and they seems a very stable currency,i am not yet mining it but had 3 faucets where I am getting my ethereum..
Activity: 406
May 09, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
Bubble can be called anything.
Any cryptocurrency can be called a bubble.
Ethereum can be called a bubble, but this does not negate the fact that money can be invested in this bubble. I believe Ethereum.

I am shocked: almost HALH of the respondents called Ethereum a bubble. Are you serious, people? ETH is the coolest platform and one of the best cryptos for today.
Pages:
Jump to: