Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble? - page 21. (Read 27491 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 01:43:28 AM
Definitely NO, Coz i see ethereum as the most promising platform as of now. I consider it as the ANDROID app of the crypto currency for today. Let's say there will be things to workout for but i believe eventually it's a learning process. Ethereum will be have it's time to lead but it will take so much time and group effort from it's dev to make it right.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:23:39 PM
Many DApps relies on Ethereum.
I don't believe it is a bubble, but I think most of it's tokens are.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:33:48 PM
I think it's a bubble, but it's safe to say there will be much bigger bubbles in the near future. And I don't even like Ethereum.

Yes its  bubble mate. I agree with you. But the bubble does not end yet because there are still new bubble coming.
The price will go up again to make another bubble. This bubble makes many people happy, isn't it?
Activity: 104
January 23, 2018, 10:18:26 PM
Ethereum is more rapid and flexible than Bitcoin’s blockchain
ET allowed the creation of different new tokens as layers based on its blockchain functionality, which was not true about Bitcoin. Most of the ICOs offering tokens based on Ethereum.
At that time, everyone was talking that Ethereum is on its way to surpass Bitcoin
Activity: 131
December 29, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
See a vote on this one  Grin
Still in the bubble, perhaps. Wink
Activity: 116
December 29, 2017, 12:42:24 AM
vitarik buterin just tweet he maybe left eth project. anyone confirm?
Activity: 61
December 28, 2017, 10:32:10 PM
For people who do not know anything about crypto currency, all the coins are a bubble. But for those who understand the scale of crypto, Ether is a very convenient coin. I think that this coin will soon catch up with bitcoin by capitalization

Correct, for all the people who does not know the cryptocurrency will think that all of the coins is just a bubble. Whether ETH, BTC, or any altcoins they are all profitable as long as you invest on them.
Activity: 602
December 28, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
I used to really dislike Eth, but now I am more like okay, I still do not like you, but you are here to stay, so I guess I should learn to live with you. That is why I am also diversifying to Eth a little now, not because I support of believe in it but because it has built enough of a reputation (and almost made people forget its old bad reputation) to stay for many years.

However, I cannot say it is a bubble, no more than Bitcoin is. How can alts that fail because of games be a bubble, right?
guys, you can argue about this any number of times and each of you will be right in his own way. But I think Bitcoin is a bigger bubble than the etherium. Any other coin has the equivalent of some information, services or goods, as well as the etherium has certain functions. But Bitcoin has its price, only because he is a pioneer.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 04:24:47 PM
For people who do not know anything about crypto currency, all the coins are a bubble. But for those who understand the scale of crypto, Ether is a very convenient coin. I think that this coin will soon catch up with bitcoin by capitalization
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 28, 2017, 03:22:04 PM
I used to really dislike Eth, but now I am more like okay, I still do not like you, but you are here to stay, so I guess I should learn to live with you. That is why I am also diversifying to Eth a little now, not because I support of believe in it but because it has built enough of a reputation (and almost made people forget its old bad reputation) to stay for many years.

However, I cannot say it is a bubble, no more than Bitcoin is. How can alts that fail because of games be a bubble, right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 03:06:22 PM
This poll is quite surprising, almost a tie voting  Cheesy
well i respect everyone's idea here but for me it is not, you know the network issues lately? even though we had some problem due to kitties eth price is still rocketing, i believe eth will survive as long as bitcoin is existing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 01:38:59 PM
Well not at all, this thread is my proof for that. Look how much its price raised for a year and it still going on at it. Many people just like with bitcoin saying this and that specially when they associate these coins as just a bubble, i don't know but i will just keep on hang of it might give me some fortune for a couple of years more.
Activity: 82
December 28, 2017, 12:31:27 PM
Hey folks, how do I participate in the poll above? Anyway, no is now leading.. my vote is also NO. Not in the nearest 5 years at least! - just my opinion.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 28, 2017, 07:23:42 AM
what an interesting poll result! nearly 50-50 are saying it is a bubble!

and i am one of those who voted for yes in case you were wondering. i believe ethereum is in a big bubble but the reason why it has not yet bursted is that there have been no major dumps while there are a lot of ICOs pumping it still.
and that makes it even more unstable, and if only one major dump happens, everything can crumble and fall to the ground.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 06:38:04 AM
Most of coins are bubble. But despite this fact ETH is one of the most usable coins with support of smart contracts. But 20 trans/sec is too bad result for 2nd biggest blockchain in the world  Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
December 28, 2017, 06:18:39 AM
it exists so many erc20 standard tokens which all need gas (eth) for buy in, moving to exchanges/wallets etc. eth will always be needed, no matter what price eth is trading
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 28, 2017, 05:02:40 AM
Right now I believe that ethereum is not a bubble. According to its potential capability now and tomorrow seems clear it's near place of stable side by side.
Activity: 48
December 28, 2017, 03:10:10 AM
See a vote on this one  Grin

I can't believe this is close to be 50% 50% on votes.. Ether is likely a coin for smart investments, sadly bitcoin looks more similar to be a bubble than ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 03:08:48 AM
Its impossible that ethereum is a bubble. Ethereum is better with another coins because of its security and its popularity you can make an ERC-20 coins within its network
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
December 28, 2017, 12:50:52 AM
wow, tough one. wouldn't expect these numbers for eth Cool
Pages:
Jump to: