Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble? - page 23. (Read 27491 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 04:46:11 PM
minus a b
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
December 25, 2017, 04:03:54 PM
Not, of course not, ethereum is probably the only altcoin that has some things to offer, and a lot of altcoins are based on the Ethereum technology, the erc20 algorithm.

So stop worrying yourself about this kind of problems, i have already answered this on another thread.. and you all are saying the same crap, ethereum is safe.
Activity: 70
December 25, 2017, 03:52:49 PM
Ethereum is not a bubble, if it was it would be called bubbble.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
December 25, 2017, 03:39:52 PM
The wave of this technology will span 20 years or more. If you think this is a bubble, just wait.
Activity: 82
December 25, 2017, 03:19:58 PM
I think you had the answer now. ETH has become the second coins in market with the market cap is over $73 Billions. Have you buy ETH yet?

This is super true. I wouldn't think of it as a bubble especially at this point that they are competing if not over taking the growth of BTC. @MacRohard which exchange is best to get ETH.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 12:43:22 PM
I think you had the answer now. ETH has become the second coins in market with the market cap is over $73 Billions. Have you buy ETH yet?
Activity: 82
December 25, 2017, 12:14:07 PM
I don't know how people look at any cryptocurrency as a bubble really. We need to look at the technology behind each of these awesome developments instead of just looking at the tokens that these blockchains are creating. Say for example hypothetically speaking, eth as a currency is not accepted by the world, the technology that makes it more efficient than bitcoin, could! It could be applied to different industries, even banks. Blockchain technology would not be a bubble, many currencies that sprung out because of the hype would-- my opinion
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 09:30:31 PM
I think it's a bubble, but it's safe to say there will be much bigger bubbles in the near future. And I don't even like Ethereum.

Why you dont like etherium? Its future of altcoin.
Anyway, each people has their own opinion. In my opinin, etherium also a bubble. Bubble will always stay as bubble and make people rich.
More bubble are waiting. All altcoin also the bubble so not only etherium. But just think how e can take advantages from this bubble.
Waves is more efficient (up to 125x faster than Ethereum) and just missing smart contracts right now to replace Ethereum for ICOs and tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 09:21:09 PM
I think it's a bubble, but it's safe to say there will be much bigger bubbles in the near future. And I don't even like Ethereum.

Why you dont like etherium? Its future of altcoin.
Anyway, each people has their own opinion. In my opinin, etherium also a bubble. Bubble will always stay as bubble and make people rich.
More bubble are waiting. All altcoin also the bubble so not only etherium. But just think how e can take advantages from this bubble.
December 21, 2017, 09:17:22 PM
No for me since Ethereum is next to Bitcoin as far as market capitalization is concerned. Its market price now at 800USD will soon rise and 100USD mark is possible to achieve before this year ends.
On the other hand, Ethereum is important in ICOs because it's the primary blockchain their tokens need.
It has a few contenders though. Waves is dropping it's smart contracts in Q1 of next year, which is just a few months away. At that point it will be the most efficient ICO/token platform in all of crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 09:14:40 PM
No for me since Ethereum is next to Bitcoin as far as market capitalization is concerned. Its market price now at 800USD will soon rise and 100USD mark is possible to achieve before this year ends.
On the other hand, Ethereum is important in ICOs because it's the primary blockchain their tokens need.
December 21, 2017, 07:40:33 PM
This topic is fun to read and it's also very important warning to all of us. We should stop being bias and let the projects show their true specialities and their strong sides before calling them bubble or even scam. I know all these useless projects and coins created by greedy people scares investors but we should not forget there might be great projects waiting to be discovred and invested in.
There are some great projects, but most are scams. Ethereum isn't one of them though.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
December 21, 2017, 07:32:34 PM
This topic is fun to read and it's also very important warning to all of us. We should stop being bias and let the projects show their true specialities and their strong sides before calling them bubble or even scam. I know all these useless projects and coins created by greedy people scares investors but we should not forget there might be great projects waiting to be discovred and invested in.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 07:18:07 PM
I think it will be great for a while, but that third gen blockchains like ADA may take the win in the long run. Eth's time just started but it is ticking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 06:50:30 PM
Yes it is bubble as a crypto generally. The main thing is to make money on this bubble and in right time leave it
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 21, 2017, 06:36:17 PM
If top price of $2.5 is considered bubble, than yes. But, for me increase from 1 to 2 dollars is far from a bubble. Its just a pump.
you made the right message after more than a year its indeed ethereum
is not a bubble and its doing great being top 2 coin for such a long.and more spectators
think that next year is ethereums time to make a move up.so we should be waiting
for this to happen
Activity: 350
December 21, 2017, 06:06:18 PM
ETH is not a bubble, it is quite a powerful and good project for investment. I think that a small recession on this will not make much difference, and it will grow and grow! Will be the next price after the BTC (which today fell heavily).
December 21, 2017, 05:54:58 PM
Bitcoin is more bubble then ETH. There are a lot of project that are working on the top of eth thats why it will always be in demand
Neither is really in a bubble. We can't measure their true value so we can't speak about bubbles. That terminology doesn't really apply to currency-type cryptos.
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 05:01:15 PM
It isn't a bubble, it's a web of win. Because each company that founded an ICO based on Ethereum, is tied into Ethereum, unless the CEO cashes out. So we have all these companies that are actually bolstering the overall value of Ethereum. The greatest technological minds of our era seem to be involved with the project, because lots of important people have bet on Vitalik. It's my gamble they know something I don't.

My question is, what's the next big crypto game out there similar to the kitties? Missed the rush. Though, I'm sure it could be like everything in this cryptosphere. You know; seemingly late at present, yet early if you look at prices on a timeline.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
December 21, 2017, 04:30:13 PM
The end result of the survey is amazing. We can't say 'Ethereum a bubble' because it's infrastructure is very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: