Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum going back to under 200$? - page 7. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
March 06, 2020, 11:31:24 AM
unfortunately it is true the value of ethereum is oscillating around $ 200 and I do not understand the reason for this drop, the latest updates with the increase in the value of bitcoin also ethereum gives timid signs of recovery...
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 06, 2020, 10:56:05 AM
I know that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, but I think that there is no more possibility for Ethereum to go below $200 again. instead, it will go higher.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
March 06, 2020, 10:54:18 AM
Ethereum price seemed to find support at $220 if it holds in the coming days but if it doesn't, it's likely going below $200 and this time no one will know where the bottom will be.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 06, 2020, 10:45:18 AM
The present price of Ethereum has been hovering between 217 and 230 dollars. With that, I do not expect it to go below 200 dollars. However, the volatility of cryptocurrency has made it a possibility. We just need to wait, to see what will happen afterwards.
Also, I doubt if we will see ATH this year. Time is a determinant.

I agree with your view, I don't see any possibility in Ethereum to go back to 200 USD, rather the price chart saying Eth will hit 250$ anytime soon! So, overall, I am very optimistic we are gonna see a new high in Ethereum price within the Q1 of 2021!
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
March 06, 2020, 10:19:33 AM
The crypto space is one which can't be predicted, at one time the coin might be dumping at another time there will be a change. Let's take a look at the news from India few days ago and how to affected many coins, just with the news there was a positive turnaround in price of most coins, thus my reason for saying the crypto space can't be predicted. Talking about ETH, it is still yet to get dump to the price predicted by the supposed article, what if it rather pumps? So one can see there are many things affecting the market not just ETH alone so let's be careful of what we follow and listen to because it's hard to accurately predict this space.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 06, 2020, 10:00:58 AM
After a long time, Ethereum price increased well but it seems they failed to keep the high zone for a long time. Today Ethereum price decreased more than 25$ and it continues. Just seen an article that Ethereum price may come to 230 to 210$, so, if that happens then under 200$ is not that far!
It is no wonder if Ethereum will fall back at 200$, the fact that the market seem unstable right now even the Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency are undergoes the same way. But we could turn it on our side by just accumulating more ETH because everyone is expecting that it might skyrocket as well as Bitcoin pump for this coming halving.
dynamic market I think it's reasonable. we often see that happening in the crypto market. but for the current situation, I think the market looks stronger and not in a long dump trend. when there is a decline in the short time the market can also recover. as well as ethereum, we will see extreme movements if a pump occurs and then a dump occurs. that is something normal, what we need to learn is how to make a profit for such situations.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
March 06, 2020, 09:51:45 AM
After a long time, Ethereum price increased well but it seems they failed to keep the high zone for a long time. Today Ethereum price decreased more than 25$ and it continues. Just seen an article that Ethereum price may come to 230 to 210$, so, if that happens then under 200$ is not that far!
It is no wonder if Ethereum will fall back at 200$, the fact that the market seem unstable right now even the Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency are undergoes the same way. But we could turn it on our side by just accumulating more ETH because everyone is expecting that it might skyrocket as well as Bitcoin pump for this coming halving.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 06, 2020, 09:43:27 AM
I think that ETH/BTC ratio will be the same. It all depends from btc price

you said thier ratio will be the same but then you said it depend on the price of btc ? if they are the same then no one is depending from the other but each of them can grow or decreas on thier own  .  that is what i understand on here on your point   .

i check the eth price to see if eth really going back down to 200 usd but now it ist because i still see a stable price  .  eth is still above 200 usd and there is no signals or no negative news atm that is totaly related to eth that it can potentially affect its price   .
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
March 06, 2020, 09:38:30 AM
it depends on market conditions and BTC prices.
if btc is still stable above $ 8500, I think that ETH will be safe just above $ 200.
even if we don’t know what will happen in the future, it could be worse or higher for a reason.
It's also depends on the traders and holders of Ethereum if they want to increase it's price. I'm wondering what they are thinking right now. Ethereum has very good platform and lot of investors. A true unique kind of cryptocurreny their nothing to worry if it will go down, I'm assure you that it will go up that we all never expected.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
March 06, 2020, 09:30:12 AM
I think that ETH/BTC ratio will be the same. It all depends from btc price
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
March 06, 2020, 09:24:19 AM
it depends on market conditions and BTC prices.
if btc is still stable above $ 8500, I think that ETH will be safe just above $ 200.
even if we don’t know what will happen in the future, it could be worse or higher for a reason.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
March 06, 2020, 09:10:03 AM
I have nothing to worry about if a top altcoins loses value or not, sooner or later they grow back and the only regret one can get is not taking profits when profits comes, greed can make one remain in same spot for long
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 06, 2020, 09:06:10 AM
Ethereum price will down anytime if bitcoin price will down again so expect that happen you know the prices of cryptocurrencies are unpredictable but I'm very positive this year that ethereum will increase more reaching $500.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
March 06, 2020, 08:58:10 AM
Well, that's is possible because that is nature of every crypto currency because they have volitle price. And for me if this will go back again to 200 USD this is the good time to buy again because when bitcoin price start to increase in sure we will earn profit again here. Because we can sell this again in higher price that's why be ready always and don't miss those dump.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 06, 2020, 08:55:43 AM
Ethereum's biggest flaw is in its name. The beginning of the name, Ethereum, is ether. Sounds like hospital stuff. People don't like going to the hospital.

The strength of Ethereum lies in how many altcoins can be made off its base. The more Ethereum altcoins that are serious businesses, the greater the odds that Ethereum will never die.

The competition for Ethereum is that there are companies that are making side-chains that are hooked to Bitcoin. One of these is the Omnilayer... the former Mastercoin. Personally, I would rather make my altcoin around Bitcoin than Ethereum... because of the popularity, the name, and the activity, of Bitcoin.

Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
March 06, 2020, 08:52:09 AM
Why do you think so? the whole market fell, now there is a second leap up. Why did you decide that the price drops to 200? It will not fall below 220. And if it falls, then I will be very surprised. I hope that I am right)
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2020, 08:50:00 AM
You should remember that the bottom of ETH is $ 80, so there is a good chance that ETH will continue to go down if the market continues to be bad. But I hope it never happens because we have lost so much with it, this is the time when the market has to go up and give investors some profit.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 06, 2020, 08:46:32 AM
in my opinion etherum is currently experiencing a good trend right now because at the beginning of 2020 when bitcoin went up, etherum went up. and when bitcoin has declined in the last few weeks to return to $ 9,000 but etherum can still survive above $ 200. I thought that etherum would rise even higher.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
March 04, 2020, 07:31:18 PM
It is now correcting but i don't believe that it will go down $200.
Ethereum is healthy and showing some space to increase more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
March 04, 2020, 07:25:44 PM
You heard the new about India that take off banned news of cryptocurrency, although we are in Corona virus effect economy. But Ethereum couldn't down more than 200 USD. Yesterday I got another news about Ethereum that plans about staking rewards of Ethereum 2.0, could be next after halving.
Pages:
Jump to: