Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum going back to under 200$? - page 8. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 04, 2020, 06:06:36 PM
The present price of Ethereum has been hovering between 217 and 230 dollars. With that, I do not expect it to go below 200 dollars. However, the volatility of cryptocurrency has made it a possibility. We just need to wait, to see what will happen afterwards.
Also, I doubt if we will see ATH this year. Time is a determinant.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
March 04, 2020, 11:25:32 AM
Ethereum certainly fell. But to begin with, he made a very big jump in price, so his drawdown is normal. Second, the price will again go out on the rise. Therefore, it is unlikely that it will drop to 200 in the near future in the current situation.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 04, 2020, 11:20:24 AM

Personally, I believe that Ethereum will now make a U-turn and gradually gain momentum, and the price will rise. So, according to analysts, you need to be patient and wait a bit, since Ethereum will soon have to break the price of $ 500.
It will not happen and that will never happen. The haters of ethereum will always think if ethereum will be going back again or to do a U-turn. This time ethereum can even defend the price. Ethereum has reached the strong point that will make it worth even more as the more support will come to build a big wall to protect the price.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 04, 2020, 11:14:43 AM

Personally, I believe that Ethereum will now make a U-turn and gradually gain momentum, and the price will rise. So, according to analysts, you need to be patient and wait a bit, since Ethereum will soon have to break the price of $ 500.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 04, 2020, 10:59:25 AM
It is very possible for ETH to go back down but I am very optimistic that ETH will not go below 200$. It will surge again.

Yes, Ethereum can surge again, right now it's the price is 252$, looks strong at that zone, but I can't ignore the possibility of 200$ prediction, because Bitcoin price is decreasing! I still don't know why crypto coins price increased suddenly, was it for halving hype? I don't think so, because the hype is still there! Or maybe it increases because of Coronavirus and now when Coronavirus is going to destroy, so, crypto market started dumping? Anything can be true from here!
Obviously right, Ethereum has started increase from few days ago but today we see a small correction and staying at $250. This post is still looks strong zone but there is a possibility of bounce back to $200 again. We hope this bad situation will never come back but time can say what will happen for eth.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
February 17, 2020, 03:43:42 PM
Personally i will not worry much if price corrects but stays over 200 mark, i have positive mindset and i believe that overall trend and direction has changed now and we are on the way up finally and always remember that these dips and corrections are the normal way in which markets work and they are good in the sense that they solidify price by creating support levels.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
February 17, 2020, 03:25:53 PM
Now there is a big correction of the entire cryptocurrency market and soon all altcoins and bitcoin will begin to grow again, so you need to wait a bit and the ethereum price will rise again, but for now you just need to carefully monitor the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 17, 2020, 03:17:19 PM
Most possibility to go back below 200$. In the last 3 days ETH reach new ATH almost 287$. I am scared because BTC going dump just in 1 day decreasing 700$ and ETH lost 20$ values. Depends on BTC price strategy if when it’s will go dump than ETH will be go in the similar way but i hope in the short time will not go back under 200$.         
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 17, 2020, 11:05:31 AM
It's too early to tell it but according to my own observation and my own analysis I think there's a chance that it would hit back at $200 or even more but there's also a possibility that it would increase more than its price today.

Just like what we all know it's a decentralized market and anything might happen in no time and also we all have different analysis and my analysis might be wrong on some point but we all know that we wanted it to rocket to the moon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 17, 2020, 10:31:53 AM
Only if bitcoin will go down again to $8k mark for sure ETH will follow, I think they really need to do something different just like other projects do, example BNB, other than that, it seems like they are contented on what they have right now since they got the reputation in this industry so delays after delays
Activity: 117
Merit: 15
Yes, I do
February 17, 2020, 09:56:02 AM
It's most likely due to bitcoin halving soon and Eth investors are starting to sell it to buy bitcoin, and I think so. we'll see, at a certain point that determines the direction of the trend. I think Eth stays strong at $200+. considering also that this year the altseason will start, of course this incident I am sure Eth is still a king with high volatility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
February 17, 2020, 09:37:57 AM
After a long time, Ethereum price increased well but it seems they failed to keep the high zone for a long time. Today Ethereum price decreased more than 25$ and it continues. Just seen an article that Ethereum price may come to 230 to 210$, so, if that happens then under 200$ is not that far!
That is gonna happen if this current sentiment market still continue. I don't know what was caused of that, I haven't got any negative information to cryptocurrency. But when I looked the coinmarketcap on this morning most all cryptocurrencies price were decreased. I saw ETH price was decreasing almost 5%  and now has decreased as well for 7% and actually I really hope that this situation not last long and come back to the market situation such as in the last week.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2020, 09:28:51 AM
After a long time, Ethereum price increased well but it seems they failed to keep the high zone for a long time. Today Ethereum price decreased more than 25$ and it continues. Just seen an article that Ethereum price may come to 230 to 210$, so, if that happens then under 200$ is not that far!
They keep on failing? I don't see any failing right now especially on the situation of the ethereum because we can see right now that the value of the ethereum is continuous evolving and increasing which is the want of the mass in order to see the improvement of the ethereum through the times. If the ethereum keep on dumping until $200 then probably it would be a sign because there is a downtrend that the crypto enthusiast are saying.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
February 17, 2020, 08:56:36 AM
it looks like ethereum prices are following the development of bitcoin. when the price of bitcoin rises above $ 10,000, I think the price will be around $ 260- $ 270 again. Until now, I have seen the development of eth / BTC price is 0.0255-0.026 BTC for 1 ethereum, whereas previously the price was 0.027-0.028 BTC for 1 ethereum. if the price of bitcoin continues to decline, I'm afraid the price may drop below $ 200.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
February 17, 2020, 07:48:34 AM
The market is correcting and all my trades are currently in red. Don't know if to convert my USDT to buy ETH, or sell my WRX and convert to USDT, didn't cut loss on time. Was away while the correction started. If ETH goes below $200 which I doubt I will buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
February 17, 2020, 06:42:42 AM
The price of crypto coins, including Ethereum price, is always fluctuating (unstable). They can rise up suddenly and go down quickly.
Everywhere I read people would say the same thing about cryptocurrency investments. So nothing is different because everyone might already know that the price volatility of the crypto currency will forever be there because the crypto currency is a traded asset and the price is influenced by demand and supply.

>IMO, I think the price of Ethereum can be below $200 if Bitcoin price declines under $9,000. DWIYOR
Everything is still possible friend, knowing the price trends that are ongoing and conducting price analysis are things that must be done to find out where the actual market direction.

When we enter the market at the wrong time, then don't be surprised when you wake up, you will see the market destroyed by red fire. DWIYOR
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
February 17, 2020, 06:27:22 AM
Fools are those who don't cut their loses when ETH price was surging, its far safer to take out your profits and buy again when price is low, holding on and thinking that price will always grow higher is nothing but dreams
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
February 17, 2020, 06:20:38 AM
Not yet ethereum can back under $200 because have close with bitcoin halving on May and get bigger chance for ethereum back to higher price, now waiting with ethereum can raise to higher price again when  bitcoin always have bigger chance to get much profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 17, 2020, 04:44:37 AM
everything is possible. the price of Ethereum will depend on how low we will see bitcoin correction. if bitcoin drops below 9 thousand then the price of ethereum will also be below 200 dollars. It is obvious. just keep an eye on the market. now it’s better to be out of position
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 17, 2020, 04:16:33 AM
You do not state why the price would go to $200 area again, I think people need to start taking Ethereum serious again, I am not a fan of Ethereum in any way but If the Consensus and JP morgan news is true, I do not think all these Ethereum  wannabes have any chance of success because easily the team can mop up all the good developers in the space because they have money to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: