Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die? - page 24. (Read 19640 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 13, 2021, 12:35:00 PM
I believe that ETH will not die, but it is the people who transact on the platform to lose all their money when trading on the DEX platform on Ethereum.  The transaction costs on the Ethereum network are too high and it deviates from the project's original goal of providing a fast and low-cost user experience.  Currently Ethereum has too many applications on it and that is a burden on the Ethereum network.  IDOs, ICOs are a nightmare for those outside the war because transaction costs are pushed too high. Ethereum needs to upgrade and expand as soon as possible before users stop trading on this Blockchain.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2021, 12:34:17 PM
it is unthinkable for ethereum to be one of the best coins. It's very hard to say if Ethereum is going to die and it's not that easy. Even now Ethereum prices are hitting all-time highs. So let's say ethereum can be one of the best coins at the moment and a strong position
Such a situation could occur with ethereum if in the future ethereum experiences problems that may be similar to those of ripple.
in any case, there will always be some friction in the crypto market. when the problem is really serious then ethereum could be hit very hard.
but until recently, ETH remains the best altcoin and is a lot recommended for us to have it.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
March 13, 2021, 10:44:51 AM
it is unthinkable for ethereum to be one of the best coins. It's very hard to say if Ethereum is going to die and it's not that easy. Even now Ethereum prices are hitting all-time highs. So let's say ethereum can be one of the best coins at the moment and a strong position
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
March 13, 2021, 10:15:45 AM
Very old post now a days time of  Ethereum cause price is incress day by day.and next month have a important update of  Ethereum maybe 14 april so we can expect a good update and very good price.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 110
March 13, 2021, 09:46:23 AM
If the problem  is big transaction fee for withdrawal,I think there is exchange wallet that we can use to convert that eth to other coins if we need to use it, or if we're gonna convert it into fiat, in that way we can make a little solution for that.
I don't think using an exchange wallet can be a way to skip high transaction fees. Because you have no control over the exchange wallet. In this case, your entire asset may be lost. ETH's gas fee varies from time to time. When the gas fee is low then you can do ERC20 transaction.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 13, 2021, 09:18:47 AM
If the problem  is big transaction fee for withdrawal,I think there is exchange wallet that we can use to convert that eth to other coins if we need to use it, or if we're gonna convert it into fiat, in that way we can make a little solution for that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
March 13, 2021, 08:25:43 AM
just agree with your opinion, i also think that ethereum is not as good as it used to be, now ethereum is slowly starting to be abandoned and switching to cheaper network fees such as eos, binance, polkadot and so on. if ethereum can not find a solution to the problem, i believe that someday ethereum will be replaced
Activity: 936
March 08, 2021, 04:31:29 AM
Ethereum will not be easy to lose or die, we can see if currently Ethereum is at the highest position and has a good price. So I don't think this is a death from ethereum because ethereum aikan will remain in the best position in the future.
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
March 08, 2021, 12:56:32 AM
it would not liable to occur, looking how bitcoin is bulling right now ethereum additionally joins the publicity and bulling. It has make due through every one of these years and continue to flourish so it wont pass on very much like an air pocket. it has well build up establishment and acquire the title ruler of all altcoins.
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
March 07, 2021, 12:10:03 PM
The solution to burn the fees, your money, is really a bad idea in the long run.

No crypto currency should in practice make money disappear from the total.
Soon when there is too much activity there is no more supply as it slowly withers away your coins.

EIP1559 is a really badly considered update. There should be other options for a solution than that.

It doesn't inspire confidence or a sense of reliability for the devs on the project at large as is presented.

The setting on fire the miners in general from the development tells it all for what should be considered.
Miners add activity & volume and gives incentive for marketing. More users are added in total.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
March 07, 2021, 11:44:47 AM
I am not trying to spread fud here, but if ethereum developer can not fix the transaction fees, so will be only big investor can trade token and it is mean no more retail investor and it will make ethereum death, developer also will migrate to another network like ada cardano or polkadot or binance smart chain.
Ethereum is being updated comprehensively from December 1st. This takes about two years and the sequence of the update steps cannot be disrupted. The problem of high transaction costs on the ethereum network should be addressed in July. By this time, we just have to refrain from small transactions on the ethereum network, which are now really economically disadvantageous.
Of course, such an ethereum problem now annoys the participants in this market, but it is temporary and will not lead to any serious consequences.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
March 07, 2021, 10:09:04 AM
In fact, currently, transaction fees on ethereum tend to be low. if you check in now https://etherscan.io/gastracker it is much down from the next few days. indeed for Binance the smart chain is now a strong competitor to Ethereum with innovation and offers of lower transaction fees. maybe if you look at the next few years both will be able to compete as a blockchain with a strong ecosystem
Yes, I just saw that the transaction fees on Ethereum are already very low when compared to a few days ago, and on Binance, from the first until now it can still be said to be cheap because there has been no increase in the amount of fees, so it is likely that this competition will indeed be It is highly visible in the future that Ethereum has started to stabilize transaction fees at low rates in order to compete with Binance which is currently developing.

What is low? At $12.84 USD even Western Union is cheaper to transact it ist old as f***
Bitcoin fee went down so is Litecoin and a bunch of others

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 06, 2021, 02:10:05 AM
In fact, currently, transaction fees on ethereum tend to be low. if you check in now https://etherscan.io/gastracker it is much down from the next few days. indeed for Binance the smart chain is now a strong competitor to Ethereum with innovation and offers of lower transaction fees. maybe if you look at the next few years both will be able to compete as a blockchain with a strong ecosystem
Yes, I just saw that the transaction fees on Ethereum are already very low when compared to a few days ago, and on Binance, from the first until now it can still be said to be cheap because there has been no increase in the amount of fees, so it is likely that this competition will indeed be It is highly visible in the future that Ethereum has started to stabilize transaction fees at low rates in order to compete with Binance which is currently developing.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 06, 2021, 12:21:05 AM
I am not trying to spread fud here, but if ethereum developer can not fix the transaction fees, so will be only big investor can trade token and it is mean no more retail investor and it will make ethereum death, developer also will migrate to another network like ada cardano or polkadot or binance smart chain.

Let's wait for few months once they deploy the phase 1 of their eth 2.0 version. They said, they will address the gas efficiencies in this stage. I know, waiting for few months, is like waiting for years in crypto. But I believe eth team is already doing the resolution of this problem. Even CZ knows this problem, and so they are aggressively promoting the BSC platform.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 06, 2021, 12:16:40 AM
For the indiar price of gas fees in ethereum many competition of ethereum take the share of its user. And BSC is the biggest of them. And they are still growing far far better than ethereum. But ethereum still have a very big community and dev base. And these community want to lower the fees so ethereum listen to us and they are shifted to proofof work to proof of stake, they implement eth 2.0 which has a very very low fees. And I think atbthe end ethereum will be the winner
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 23, 2021, 04:15:02 PM
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
February 23, 2021, 04:05:51 PM
I don't think Ethereum will die anytime soon. It is unlikely that after such a lot of work, the development team will simply let their project go into the past. Now the network needs time and new resources to solve the accumulated problems. As soon as the work is established, everything will return both popularity and demand.
Activity: 924
February 22, 2021, 11:25:08 AM
Ethereum is never will be die. Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will be increased ethereum value also increase. But not receive the Bitcoin price. Ethereum is queen of all coin. It any time to up and down. So check the ethereum price day by day. It any time to hit the price. Wait and check the price in the market place.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
February 21, 2021, 09:58:16 AM
I totally agree, Ethereum is very far from dying

Even if you don't agree, Ethereum is also far from dying, because whatever tokens want to compete with Ethereum both now and in the future, Ethereum will still be alive even though one day it can lose to others, but it (ETH) will always be alive, and beating Ethereum will always be very difficult for other tokens.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 21, 2021, 09:50:55 AM
Maybe at this stage Etherium is no longer one of the best systems with quite high fees compared to Binance Smart Chain, for example, but Etherium has a very high level of support and I think that soon the trust in it will not change.
Pages:
Jump to: