Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum the closest coin that can be compared to Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
We can not predict what will happen with ethereum and bitcoin all the more likely to happen, given the persistence of ethereum and bitcoin amidst unstable world altcoin prices but eth and bitcoin remain the choice of many for long-term investment, both of which have good names and roles in the eyes of digital asset lovers. which I certainly only know that Bitcoin will still dominate the digital currency amid many other competitors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
As far as I know, yes.
Ethereum is the only one worthy as the next bitcoin at this moment. I am not sure if tomorrow we can see another alt that will soar high to overtake ethereum at top two. There are also good and very potential coins in crypto. Well, I hope that ethereum will maintain its good standing in order to  remain as the leading alt of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
they are some differencies bietween bitcoin and ethereum.
Ethereum is focusing on tokens ecosystem and algorithm is different then bitcoin.
Smart contract feature is really nice so in my opinion ethereum is more powerfull then bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Yes, you are right to say that ETH is the next to BTC if you compare marketcap. Most of the time, ETH is ranked 2nd in marketcap. However, BTC and ETH are created for different purposes.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
I gonna agree that ethereum is the next to bitcoin when talking about trades at all time mate,  the second is eth because many of us uses eth many purposes like buying in some ico and also to be trade. And as what i seen in the future of eth is that,  it can have the strength to be back at its all time high soon
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Everything is compared to Bitcoin,,, but that is only because everything else is classified as cryptocurrency, even if they are not really. Ether, for example, is supposed to be the fuel for transactions and smart contracts, but everyone is also using it as a method of payment. You can argue then that these tokens are not used for original purpose, unlike Bitcoin which truly is.

True comparisons for me? Monero, Litecoin. All specifically for payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
By looking at the market cap of all coins, seems like Ethereum is next to Bitcoin. But in an OVER-ALL ASPECT among all Altcoins, is Ethereum the closest thing that can be compared to Bitcoin? What do you think?
bitcoin is certainly the coolest, but if we talk about the blockchain, Ethereum is much better than the blockchain, faster and safer, how many new platforms come out on the ERC 20, in my opinion, Ethereum should be the number 1 coin
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
By looking at the market cap of all coins, seems like Ethereum is next to Bitcoin. But in an OVER-ALL ASPECT among all Altcoins, is Ethereum the closest thing that can be compared to Bitcoin? What do you think?
If i can say, Ethereum is just the brother of Bitcoin, which can make a great movement against the cryptocurrency world. In the other words, Ethereum helps Bitcoin to expand in all country.
Activity: 256
I think so. If we are going to take a look on how this altcoin is working fine in the market we can see that truly ethereum is the altcoin that is next to bitcoin. The platform of ethereum is what the others are using because of its simplicity and and user friendly. This thing is the biggest help of ethereum itself to become more and more strong in the crypto world.
Activity: 154
I will say to an extent, Ethereum is the second world most popular and useful platform and coin, it is the second in the con market cap and it has trading in almost all in the coin in different exchanges,
Activity: 308
I see the same thing, that is Ethereum has a similarity platform like bitcoin, in all aspects. which distinguishes it is price. ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin. so if you want to buy Bitcoin, then just as you buy Ethereum.
Activity: 281
I believe that this coin is very much overrated and has high hopes for it, but it is highly overrated. I believe that everyone should pay attention to the coin Waves and XEM\NEM
Activity: 88
You cannot compare Bitcoin with ethereum. They are completely different and have different positions in the market. But they both are the most potential coins in the market.
Activity: 168
I think yes because now Ethereum and Bitcoin are contradictory and so both coins are also in comparison but they have similarities and have blockchain technology so that some of them often compare bitcoin and Ethereum about price issues because Ethereum has good growth and can back to the original price quickly and differently from bitcoin
Activity: 3
EOS will beat ETH by end of 2019
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Depends on how you are looking to Ethereum and how you will compare it to bitcoin. It's the closest coin next to bitcoin because it has the highest market cap than the other altcoins. If the topic starts to be dictating that bitcoin will be replaced by Ethereum, I'll start to say that it won't be close to it though it has a big market cap and it's #2. For someone that is expanding his portfolio and wants to diversify, he's next choice is Ethereum but again I'll say it depends on how you'll describe your comparison.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think so! Since ethereum is second largest cryptocurrency in the CMC and it has a great potential to surpass the largest volume in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Unfortunately, ethereum gas price becomes high. Time by time, gas price doubled and I think it really affects its name. However, I want ethereum more than other open source smart contract platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

I am not really sure why this question or topic is being raised multiple times over a week. This is the 4th time I am responding to a thread making comparison among bitcoin and ethereum.

To quote on this, here is my message from previous threads, hope it helps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41934067

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41995830

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41863095

Activity: 360
Both is different purposes and platform , But we can say Ethereum is closest to compare with Bitcoin on the coinmarketcap , even though it is still very far to compete with Bitcoin .
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I think so. Ethereum is next to bitcoin now. But in the future ethereum can beat bitcoin. And will become the most dominant altcoin in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: