Pages:
Author

Topic: Is everybody ready to buy Bitcoin now? - page 2. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
Surely their hopes wait a long time because bitcoin values ​​are down and bitcoin value is now falling for sure they are ready to buy it, because this is an opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as possible because the bitcoin value will slowly go up and also higher in value.
yes, I agree with you, everyone is waiting and expect the bitcoin price to come back down drastically. and I hope the bitcoin will drop again to the point $ 5000, and then I will buy it.

and i will also convert the altcoin that i have for bitcoin. and then wait until mid year. because the bitcoin price in the middle of the year will reach $ 45000.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:47:56 AM
Looking at the current low price of Bitcoin we should be ready to buy Bitcoin, but as good as we learn first the current market price when we will buy Bitcoin, because that will determine us for the next step considering the Bitcoin price that can change at any time .
i have no capital, but i only have some altcoin, do i have to convert to bitcoin? how do you suggest?
and I think we do not have to look at the market, because bitcoin prices are stabilizing. and rising slowly.
Well I think you don't have to invest or convert into bitcoin because altcoin is really also a great way togain profit because it also a good profiting asset we can really hold our altcoin and wait until it will rise and then sell maybe you can also gain on that way. I also believe in altcoin and it can really make a good profit in the near future.

At the end this altcoin can be converted to either ethereum or Bitcoin since many exchanges does not accept lots of altcoin, if we need to cash out.  I also agree that this is still a great time to buy Bitcoin, with the coming good news ( i browsed the press section and see positive news so far), and seeing the price starting to recuperate, so it is not too late to buy BTC at its dip.

I must admit that everybody is ready to buy bitcoin nowadays as we all know that bitcoin is now stabilizing and I feel optimistic that with the current market trend I really believe it's worth for the investment. My opinion would be, the greater the investment, the higher the profit it can get on the return of investment.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
February 13, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
Looking at the current low price of Bitcoin we should be ready to buy Bitcoin, but as good as we learn first the current market price when we will buy Bitcoin, because that will determine us for the next step considering the Bitcoin price that can change at any time .
i have no capital, but i only have some altcoin, do i have to convert to bitcoin? how do you suggest?
and I think we do not have to look at the market, because bitcoin prices are stabilizing. and rising slowly.
Well I think you don't have to invest or convert into bitcoin because altcoin is really also a great way togain profit because it also a good profiting asset we can really hold our altcoin and wait until it will rise and then sell maybe you can also gain on that way. I also believe in altcoin and it can really make a good profit in the near future.

At the end this altcoin can be converted to either ethereum or Bitcoin since many exchanges does not accept lots of altcoin, if we need to cash out.  I also agree that this is still a great time to buy Bitcoin, with the coming good news ( i browsed the press section and see positive news so far), and seeing the price starting to recuperate, so it is not too late to buy BTC at its dip.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
February 13, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
There is difference between seeing an opportunity and taking such opportunity considering the amount of risk attached to such decision. And that is the reason a lot of people believes and hold the view that the time of crashing prices is the best time to buy more bitcoin but only a handful of percentage can take the decision to join in. While the new entrants are scared of coming in with the premonition that price might drop further, the people already involved are not even ready to invest and that is the reason why price stay on the same spot for elongated period of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 01:57:33 AM
Yes i have purchased 2 bitcoin yesterday and i am interested to buy some more because i would like to to buy bitcoin and the Ethereum for me i like to hold a good reserve of this currency. Yes it is true that everybody is ready to buy bitcoin now and they can make money with this they can file online orders and they can transfer funds online with out any big costs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
Activity: 70
February 13, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
yes as long as no FUD, everything will recover soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 01:48:55 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
February 13, 2018, 01:46:23 AM
I have been buying BTC at $6,500 to $8,500. The smart money was looking for a BTC price of $8,000 USD near the 200 day moving average to buy, and we have been able to buy in less than that. While there may be another dip to 5K to 6k, I think we are near the bottom and there will be a good appreciation of the BTC price by end 2018 to 3x 25K plus. There are other altcoins that should appreciate much more over 2018, and survive that I am investing in as well and hopefully an appreciation of BTC will pull them up 10-15x.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
February 13, 2018, 01:37:06 AM
Surely their hopes wait a long time because bitcoin values ​​are down and bitcoin value is now falling for sure they are ready to buy it, because this is an opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as possible because the bitcoin value will slowly go up and also higher in value.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 13, 2018, 01:14:02 AM
'History proves that the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is down alot' Well by that measurement, right now wouldn't even be a good time to get into Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin had a major run up before this time and now it's just an insane amount above where it used to be, so still it hasn't 'gone down a lot' it has actually risen up, then fallen from the top.

God I don't understand the shills on here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 01:13:55 AM
I seen peoples not ready to buy bitcoins with big amount, or price will be recovered already
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 01:12:37 AM
Almost all my saving in ICOs or another coin, only have some bitcoin left in my wallet. But if the price of bitcoin keep growing, ill consider to add some more in the future

Now it is the right time to buy Bitcoin in this Dip later it is not possible for us to buy Bitcoin because the price may increase and it is not possible at the high price. So we have to act when it is at the low value.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:10:47 AM
BTC @ 20,000 - It's too late!
BTC @ 8,000 - The bubble is bursting!
BTC @ 25,000 - FOMO!
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
February 13, 2018, 01:07:44 AM
Activity: 224
February 13, 2018, 01:00:10 AM
I think the right time to get a bitcoin. I do not know when this time will fall again. Maybe we do not know tomorrow. According to my estimates, it's a good time to invest.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2018, 12:46:53 AM
For me now is the right time buying BTC. Seems bitcoin is now ateady with its price this is a good start that it will rise again.
Activity: 65
February 13, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
Almost all my saving in ICOs or another coin, only have some bitcoin left in my wallet. But if the price of bitcoin keep growing, ill consider to add some more in the future
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
February 13, 2018, 12:32:18 AM
yes I hope everybody is ready I think the bull run for bitcoin is going to start very soon so don't miss the train get for the rollercoaster ride
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
The price trend of bitcoin is now stabilizing at $8.7K USD which I do greatly believe that it is still good to buy bitcoin in the current stage where there is great probability that the price value of btc will surpass what it had achieved in the past year. Great opportunity means great profit who does believe that this is the right time to decide for your investment on btc.
Pages:
Jump to: