Pages:
Author

Topic: Is everybody ready to buy Bitcoin now? - page 3. (Read 396 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 13, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
i never liked coming up with percentages like this, specially since you are diversifying into things such as altcoins and ICOs which are highly risky and most of the ICOs are scams anyways. reading the whitepapers,... won't do you any good in these cases by the way.

i prefer investing whatever i can afford to lose then increase that by re-investing it into other things. for example buying some bitcoin then investing it in altcoins and making profit on the bitcoins that i have to increase the main investment while i still have invested the same amount of money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 10:36:25 PM
Trying to study the market first and how trading in general works first then I'm planning on investing a good sum of my money on bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 12, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
I've bought as much as I can safely over the past couple of years. and am really happy I have.. I still don't think of BTC as a currency and don't even consider this a use case.. I think being a liaison between USD and alt coin exchanges along with just being a digital store of value is all it needs to be to be worth 6 figures +.. you start calling it a currency and some of its most positive attributes get lost in the negative details at how it cant compete with certain things like credit card transactions for everyday purchases.. blockchain can eventually take over banking but bitcoin just isn't that coin.. I still think however the sky is the limit on bitcoin and it could grow much MUCH further even with only the two uses cases I stated above.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 10:29:25 PM
People don't like change they prefer or would like to have make everything mundane.The way Bitcoin is it can be everything but not mundane or say stable and that's what scare most people.There biggest fear is that one day it will all come crashing down and  they would not like to be buried under the rubble.The key term is security and that is quite hard to provide even for Bitcoin and so I would say we have a long way to go before we reach there.So hang tight and enjoy the ride Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
History proves that it is a good opportunity to buy BIT when it goes down a lot! However, nobody knows what the bottom is. If you build positions when Bitcoin dropped by 50%, it shows that you have a good sense of investment.

As for investment, I want to say there is a great risk in the bitcoin market! There is no absolute way to invest, but there is a relative way for it.

There are so many types of digital currencies, like currency(Bitcoin), Platform(ETH), Applied (cloud currency), Anchor (VHKD & USDT) and dividend (Repo BNB). You need to distinguish from empty currency from value currency. You can keep value currency for a long time, but do not touch the empty currency even though it will go up millions of times. How to tell empty currency? You can log in coinmarketcap which is an authoritative platform where you can check so many digital currencies. If you can’t find one digital currency there, you almost can make sure it is an empty currency or fake currency.

Fundamental Analysis: read the whitepaper of one digital currency to know more about its applied value, development team, issue amount and issue cost. Choosing a public chain with low cost would be better.

Resource Allocation Analysis: If you want to make an investment on blockchain assets, you need a reasonable allocation. The best proportion of investment is 5/2/2/1 or 4/3/2/1 which means 50%(40%) main currency, 20%(30%) potential currency, 20%(20%) ICO and 10%(10%) cash. It is better to keep anchoring currency, like VHKD and USDT. Although there is no big appreciation space for them, they are safe and valuable. Besides, it can help you close positions effectively once you want to trade. Owning them may not make you rich in a short time, but at least it can reduce risks of other digital currencies going down greatly.

Funds investment analysis: you are not supposed to invest more than 30% your total assets. Special investment is the best. No loans, no cash, no leverage and no futures. Don’t think of being a billionaire in one night. Don’t play games that you can’t afford.  If you are a new trader, you had better to invest with small amount, like $1000.

Information analysis:project implementation, currency onboarding on the platforms and currency legal in one country are good news for digital currency. They will be influenced greatly by the policy. Therefore, you had better close positions once regulation policy is issued.

Finally, I want to emphasize that blockchain assets investment still stays at an early stage and it is very fragile. There is one possibility that it will shrink between 30% and 50%. You had better prepare for being a billionaire in one night, but also giving up your all money. Please don’t easily start trying if you don’t have this awareness.
Pages:
Jump to: