Pages:
Author

Topic: Is future really bitcoin?> - page 4. (Read 1591 times)

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
July 27, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
Hi,

Im new to trading, there are so many coins and I keep reading about bitcoin being unsustainable regarding energy it uses to mine and there are coins coming out with faster transactions time.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?

You can't just trust everything that you read, there's a ton of people in crypto who are interested in seeing their coin surge, even if it means spreading negative information against other coins.

Bitcoin is not unsustainable, mining rewards are decreasing with time, so the need for PoW is not infinite like some minsinformed or dishonest people say.

Transaction speed is a matter of security - many coins have block times of a few minutes or less, but their confirmation are not as secure as confirmations of Bitcoin. This is why when you deposit Bitcoin, you are required to way 1-3 confirmations, but with Ethereum it's 10-20 confirmations and more. The real game-changer of transaction speed is Bitcoin's Lightning Network, its transactions are nearly instant.

Bitcoin is the king of crypto because it's simply better - all other coins achieve lower fees or faster transactions by trading off their security and decentralization.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 27, 2019, 01:15:20 PM
The future is in cryptocurriencies of which bitcoin is the leading coin. Bitcoin determines the future of upcoming coin and its still the father of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 27, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Hi,

Im new to trading, there are so many coins and I keep reading about bitcoin being unsustainable regarding energy it uses to mine and there are coins coming out with faster transactions time.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?
Yes Bitcoin is related with Energy and you can say it sustainable energy. By the way, we can say that future will good for crypto especially Bitcoin. There will be announced some big news which will help Bitcoin to grow or increase it's price and demand more. However, we can't say about future surely but it's a predict and hopefully it will work in future
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 27, 2019, 11:25:46 AM
No need to ask why, because BTC is huge because of the number of people who are using BTC, selling, trading and holding, the community is also large, this is why Bitcoin is on top, and it is because of us, BTC may be very likely to become stable but it still counts of the many people who are relying within BTC.
It will be depends from every people who continuously supporting this industry the market is still growing because of those investors who have a strong faith that this market will keeps on moving forward, the future will dictate itself to whether Bitcoin will become the future or it will continue to play like this.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 27, 2019, 11:18:29 AM
Hi,

If you believe that bitcoin is unsustainable regarding energy it uses then you are generally saying that all industry in the earth is unsustainable because they are more energy hungry than Bitcoin mining.  In short, I do not agree that Bitcoin mining is unsustainable,  there are lots of renewable energy sources that can be used to supply the energy needed by Bitcoin mining that is already available in the industry.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins?

Bitcoin is the main one because it is the first one to implement decentralized blockchain.  And lots of people  wanted to escape the tyranny of these centralized authority of financial institution.

Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?

Bitcoin is a technology so yes it is able and capable of evolving and be developed for faster transaction.  Developers are working hard to find solutions for Bitcoin to scale for global usage, one of which is the Lightning network and I believe there will be lots of improvement as time pass by.  As of the energy sustainability, it is out of question, it will be sustained.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 27, 2019, 11:11:30 AM
In that case,I can say that there is a future in bitcoin because as time goes by there are still a development on it and it's value keep on increasing even sometimes it decreased. many people trust in bitcoin already so,please don't hesitate to trust and invest too. Just be a risk taker person.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
July 27, 2019, 10:59:16 AM
Yes! Bitcoin is the future! Mark my words!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
July 27, 2019, 03:29:48 AM
No need to ask why, because BTC is huge because of the number of people who are using BTC, selling, trading and holding, the community is also large, this is why Bitcoin is on top, and it is because of us, BTC may be very likely to become stable but it still counts of the many people who are relying within BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
July 25, 2019, 01:03:58 PM
Hi,

Yes l think bitcoin will be the future of the many. Bitcoin really gives hope to everyone.lt really gives help to the  people especially for the needy because there's a lot of source in it tohave a profit.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
July 27, 2019, 01:31:49 AM
Hi,

It looks like that, I see very many cryptocurrencies that are in Coinmarketcap. However, no one can rival bitcoins. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency
Activity: 121
Merit: 30
July 27, 2019, 12:04:44 AM
It is on its way to be the future of making online payments. The problem with people with Bitcoin is they are just holding it and not using it because they want the value to increase then sell. They are looking into it as an investment rather than something to be use to pay online, but still it is on its way, there are more merchants out there accepting Bitcoin as payments compared to 2 years ago.

I agree.I believe that people still see bitcoin as a way to support illicit markets and it gets in the way of mass adoption, but I believe it will happen sooner or later.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 25, 2019, 07:31:45 PM
About the energy for mining it'd already clear, there are so many alternative for the source of energy and banking are consuming more energy than mining bitcoin, bitcoin got a good future because it got huge support and offered something unique, we just need to wait for the legality for mass adoption, bitcoin just need to upgrade to keep the speed and the fee under control
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
July 26, 2019, 04:41:20 PM
One way or another, the leadership in the cryptocurrency market will be taken by the very coin or project that will be the most popular and will have a very high degree of practical use in everyday human life.  Today, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are mostly used as a valuable asset, but there is a lot of talk about the Facebook project that it will immediately be used as a means of payment.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
July 26, 2019, 01:20:13 PM
Hi,

This topic has been discussed many times in this board. If you ask me Bitcoin is the future of the world finance system. I will surely agree for it and find mini adoption in coming years like how Facebook get into cryptocurrencies now.
we don't need to worry about the current situation because composer not need for present situation it is been to stop the banking kind of robbery from our hard earn money.

No one knows anything about the future. I see, however, only one evident thing: people do trust Bitcoin, and they are ready to invest in this cryptocurrency everything they do have. As soon as the BTC price always depends on the demand, it is easy to guess that Bitcoin will be going up. Thus, it will be used in the future as the most reliable cryptocurrency, maybe even the main currency.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
July 26, 2019, 01:43:17 AM
Hi,

In my point of view, Like dollar bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
July 25, 2019, 07:17:19 AM
I believe, in the future.  The energy problem in bitcoin mining will find a way out, because I am very confident.  Technology will always develop, and the solution is always there for the obstacles it encounters
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 25, 2019, 07:59:52 PM
It is on its way to be the future of making online payments. The problem with people with Bitcoin is they are just holding it and not using it because they want the value to increase then sell. They are looking into it as an investment rather than something to be use to pay online, but still it is on its way, there are more merchants out there accepting Bitcoin as payments compared to 2 years ago.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 25, 2019, 05:07:56 PM
Hi,

In future, Btc will be the most valuable asset. It's demand is increasing day by day and more people are joining too. There are many big crypto news will come in near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 25, 2019, 02:29:15 PM
Even though bitcoin is decentralized, are people still able to develop it and evolve it to compete with other crypto as time goes by?

Well people will only develop the other use of blockchain and also the crypto but the decentralization will remain forever and altcoin will be always there in back of bitcoin nothing else
But ofcourse some technology will come in future that may beat bitcoin though this will be in 5-10 years or maybe so
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2019, 02:18:44 PM
Hi,

This topic has been discussed many times in this board. If you ask me Bitcoin is the future of the world finance system. I will surely agree for it and find mini adoption in coming years like how Facebook get into cryptocurrencies now.
we don't need to worry about the current situation because composer not need for present situation it is been to stop the banking kind of robbery from our hard earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: