Pages:
Author

Topic: Is future really bitcoin?> - page 5. (Read 1591 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
July 25, 2019, 10:19:26 AM
Hi,

Im new to trading, there are so many coins and I keep reading about bitcoin being unsustainable regarding energy it uses to mine and there are coins coming out with faster transactions time.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?
You have to know that bitcoin isn't running in place while many altcoins are coming up with new technology, bitcoin is still innovating to suit the times and needs, although there are some altcoins that have better facilities, like faster transactions, but bitcoin is always more superior because users already strongly believe in bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency factor is also very influential.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
July 25, 2019, 10:08:08 AM
Bitcoin is always stable but if you follow it for a long time. Ups and downs accompany it, but you can always make money on it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
July 25, 2019, 09:45:04 AM
Cryptocurriencies are the future even not only Bitcoin there are many altcoins which are making its place. So I would say this is not future talk anymore I mean it's happening.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
July 25, 2019, 12:28:32 AM
Future? For me, yes. You already said there are coins coming out yet bitcoin remains first. I think the reason why they can't beat bitcoin is that it already has the trust of the people for 10 years. There are different coins appearing with better feautures yet people still choose bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 25, 2019, 09:26:56 AM
There are a lot of project/altcoin which cannot be satisfying his user/investor. Even you have to know there are a lot of altcoin who end up being shitcoin, worthless and get nuked from several exchange. And I doubt bitcoin will end up like these, you have to see the movement price of bitcoin since it was created and compare with the current price.

These things has making most investor consider that bitcoin is the one place that never end, worthless and even get nuked from some exchanges. So as they are only choose altcoin as the last place to choose for investment place. Also for the fundemantal side you will see there are many speculation against bitcoin price in the future even there is someone who has predicting that bitcoin price will touch $1 million, it is reasonable that bitcoin is considered as the main one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
July 25, 2019, 06:50:10 AM
We are in a era of digital phase now not analog again. Everything is been digitalize. Bitcoin has now become our future digital currency to run our daily needs and transaction
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
July 25, 2019, 05:20:06 AM
Well to be honest , the energy crisis is something that actually puts me into question , the big mining machines are actually very hard to handle and it actually makes no sense in a world which is already so polluted.
What I think is if we could solve this and make bitcoins more of a greener alternative then at last we can actually do something.
Bitcoins is a formidable invention but the only problem is with it causing harm to the environment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
July 24, 2019, 04:45:46 PM
I believe people haven't created anything better than btc blockchain yet. But it can be created, maybe later.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
July 25, 2019, 04:13:35 AM
Don't fall for cheap talk that bitcoin is bla-bla-bla, obsolete or unsustainable or that you can't really make much from bitcoin because it's over priced and other business jargon. The truth is that most of these altcoin preachers have more of bitcoin than even the coins they are promoting. One shouldn't just open their mouth and allow anything food in like a little bird, we need to carry out extensive research to avoid been mislead.
Activity: 175
July 25, 2019, 03:58:26 AM
Bitcoin isn't future. Cryptocurrencies are. Don't get me wrong, but I just mean that Bitcoin can fall and we don't know what will happen with this coin, but cryptocurrencies are the futuristic, virtual money in general.
Activity: 40
July 25, 2019, 03:33:47 AM
Yes, future is of Bitcoin or else cryptocurrency as no one want to hodl on their asset so, decentralization is going to rule the financial community in the future for sure.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
July 25, 2019, 01:01:22 AM
Hi,

Im new to trading, there are so many coins and I keep reading about bitcoin being unsustainable regarding energy it uses to mine and there are coins coming out with faster transactions time.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?
Bitcoin is considered the main or center of the crypto because it is the king of all crypto.
And it is the very first crypto to be successful.
And just to answer the title of this topic yes Bitcoin is the future of crypto currency.
And as you can see Bitcoin is also evolving and being adopted by the mainstream there are now so many merchant,companies and people who are using it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 24, 2019, 09:00:47 AM
Bitcoin is the future. Besides, btc is the king in the market and no coin can compete with it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 24, 2019, 12:25:03 PM
I think bitcoin has a future or it is become more usable in the future, if we take a look in the cmc chart we can really see that the starting or  past price of bitcoin is really low, and it really rise and its value is becoming more amazing than before, so i believe that maybe bitcoin will become a future of payment n the near future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
July 24, 2019, 10:23:04 PM
Bitcoin is developing. It is not stagnant at all. And the technologies affecting Bitcoin are also developing. The speed of transactions are being efficiently addressed. The Lightning Network is the step by which the concerns about speed is given solution to. As regards energy consumption, various steps are also done in order to put into the picture the use of renewable energy. Many of these have already materialized.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 24, 2019, 04:28:00 PM
I would say bitcoin is the future and the best coin in crypto though new coins are being created each day in crypto.  I think bitcoin will still be the best crypto in the future. No coin can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 108
July 24, 2019, 06:45:03 PM
When Bitcoin appeared that during many years it has no competitors and people bought this coin. Yes, according to the characteristics, there are better coins, but too many Bitcoins were bought and because of this, the coin began to lead the market by asking the price and direction of all cryptocurrencies.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 24, 2019, 08:37:10 AM
I can still say that Bitcoin is the future and that will never change. Even there are many Altcoins that come out every day, I would still keep my confidence to Bitcoin. I know that the people behind Bitcoin will never let the mother of all coins lose its value or the development of Bitcoin will stop.

I absolutely agree with you. Bitcoin is the best thing in crypto. The easiest and most reliable way to make money.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
July 24, 2019, 05:52:22 PM
Bitcoin has a good chance to become world's currency, and overcome all its opposition. It comes with tremendous inertia, it simply cannot be stopped overnight after 10 years of energy being put to it.

For a true contender to challenge it, it would need first to overcome all the other altcoins. No altcoin has kept the first place among themselves for long.

Such contender has to be a better Bitcoin, not a worse Bitcoin. this is difficult as Bitcoin itself can, and has been improved (albeit slowly) over time. Also Bitcoin does have a big prestige, no altcoin or even Bitcoin wannabes have managed to snatch for themselves, no matter how much money they invest.

As any other Free open-source software project, it IS possible for a better alternative to emerge, but it still hasn't happened, or has failed to convince the market.

After 10 years it is clear to me that Bitcoin remains reigning supreme.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
July 24, 2019, 04:43:52 PM
Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?

Bitcoin is considered the main one (using your words) because we can only have one true bitcoin but as for altcoins, we can have as many as we want and just for the record the good ones are yet to be developed. Bitcoin has stood the taste of time (currently 10years and counting) so it has earn the trust of the community but the altcoins you speak of haven't.

Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency globally, that's it's the cryptocurrency with the highest adoption globally and finally in related to investment capital flowing into the market while altcoins have to share their allocations bitcoin doesn't have a worthy competitor that's why it's currently the leading in market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: