Author

Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life? - page 144. (Read 164189 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am now up With 2BTC Profit from yesterday winning , so i will change my Status from Wreck to Fix , even though 2BTC is not much but a win is win.
Keep tight and learn. In gamble you can win 2BTC in minutes or hours.
But sometimes you can lose more than that too in minutes or hours.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
For now i'm not really sure for fix my life in gambling
I never big win in gambling, but i play in gambling just for fun and if i bored in my house.

Gambling helps you to kill boredom which I think it somehow fixes your life a little bit Grin Just my opinion cuz I consider boredom as a problem which can be fixed Wink I also used to gamble everytime boredom strikes and its very effective especially when you win big.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
people often gamble what they can't afford to lose, but they do it in hopes of making more money, the problem is they lose a bit, try to break even and lose more, and the cycle continues.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For now i'm not really sure for fix my life in gambling
I never big win in gambling, but i play in gambling just for fun and if i bored in my house.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I am now up With 2BTC Profit from yesterday winning , so i will change my Status from Wreck to Fix , even though 2BTC is not much but a win is win.

Congrats! +2BTC is a nice thing that could happen. Smiley

Reading so much comments here about wrecked life because of gambling, it's nice to see something positive. Thanks for sharing your joy! Glad for you mate!
legendary
Activity: 1064
now gambling messing my life..

how to stop gambling??

If you really want to quit gambling, try gamblersanonymous.org.

Wow! Congratulations, where did you win it at?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
it's nice to see people that are positive about it,  maybe 10-20% of the people who post in this thread are up a few btc the rest are either up a few mbtc or down several btc
the rest of the people who post in this thread seem to be having a pretty bad time at gambling, Always remember when gambling when you deposit money to a gambling site count it as a loss as soon as you deposit it, if you lose it it's no big deal but if you can make x5 with your initial deposit instantly withdraw it and start over again, but then again gambling is all about money and the thrill of not knowing if you win or lose your next bet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?
If you want my honest answer..
"it wasted my time a lot"  Cry
When i lose small money, i tried to get it back. But i just lose more money.
Until today, i just play poker.. maybe because it more like art than gamble. But its still gamble. (darn what wrong with me)

You know why? Because you are aim for status, try this play it with relaxing mind, make your mind said that you are not going to recover it play it just for fun. This will help you a lot, because Im doing this kind of things too when losing too much, dont let your anger and emotion control your mind. And one more thing make a realistic goal for each day on how much will you get for today
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

how to stop gambling?? because everytime i have free money,, i will always use it for gambling..there are so many other things that more better..

You can donate to charity like Dabs'charity or send to me if you wish  Grin

That's quite high profit. Where did you usually bet with that profit ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I've not gambling anymore
because gambling make me fail
but if you have a good strategy, maybe it can fix your life Smiley

i don't think there's a good strategy in gambling , if even there is, its still won't help fix your life. it's all about the luck, luck is all you need in gambling Wink
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Well for those that always making profits thru gambling, I can't considered "fix" as the right term here even if you win a huge amount. That word is a long term and those people who think that their life fixed thru gambling must say goodbye to it because chances of losing are still there while doing gambling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

how to stop gambling?? because everytime i have free money,, i will always use it for gambling..there are so many other things that more better..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Well, gambling wreck my life. not at all, but maybe around 50% of my life. i know gambling since senior high school and i lose much money since then. and now i'm a college boy still gambling, and i hope i can end this habbit.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

I'm starting to think I am a fail in this too  Grin
Strategy on business plan or how to improving your skills is greater than any gambling strategies.
Its nice to know you're not gambling anymore.. maybe i need to follow ur step
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

how about you?

Until today, i just play poker.. maybe because it more like art than gamble. But its still gamble. (darn what wrong with me)
Then you should play it at your free time, when you have nothing to do atm. No offense, but I think gambling is not your place, sounds you always get many loses there.
Thank you jayce, i'm not too often spend my time on any gambling sites for now and if i play, then it must be play for fun with friends.
Gambling is not for earn money from my perspective.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

how about you?

Then you should play it at your free time, when you have nothing to do atm. No offense, but I think gambling is not your place, sounds you always get many loses there.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

how about you?

You are hoping you get some profit, stay alert and don´t try to loose more money.
Jump to: