Pages:
Author

Topic: is gambling worth to try for newbie? - page 11. (Read 12386 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 02, 2016, 08:34:22 AM
Gambling for newbies are a bad idea. Im a newbie and im really trying to keep myself from it.

It would only be a bad idea if the newbie gamble to easily get his earnings. But if the user thinks that he would only try to gain sufficient experience of the online gambling then I think that it is just fine as long as he takes moderation and just enjoys the games.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 02, 2016, 08:29:52 AM
Everybody came from newbie, even the professional gambler.
No one became a professional in one thing before being a newbie.
newbie is where they came from, where we came from.

Nice thought. Obviously no one would be knowledgable in gambling with his first wager. And it's really worth itbif you think about it. Add it to your experiences. You probably will make mistakes and lose money but that will make you more knowledgeable on how gambling works and hopefully next time youbcan apply what you've learned

The fact is that we all have tried our luck on gambling in the past when we were newbie and it worked for someone and rest have gone through huge loss and I am sure most of the newbies will go for gambling to make quick bitcoins but they ignore the risk factor attached with gambling.
We are  once a  newbie   and   when we  try gambling at the very first place , luck  does  always depend , some newbies would  surely hook  up into  it especially when they won  on the  first  time  and for those  newbies who lost on the first try would  surely   stay  out  on gambling  because they already aware  on the risk  involve on it.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
November 02, 2016, 06:35:23 AM

Nice thought. Obviously no one would be knowledgable in gambling with his first wager. And it's really worth itbif you think about it. Add it to your experiences. You probably will make mistakes and lose money but that will make you more knowledgeable on how gambling works and hopefully next time youbcan apply what you've learned

The fact is that we all have tried our luck on gambling in the past when we were newbie and it worked for someone and rest have gone through huge loss and I am sure most of the newbies will go for gambling to make quick bitcoins but they ignore the risk factor attached with gambling.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Activity: 672
November 02, 2016, 06:20:30 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
November 02, 2016, 05:11:45 AM
Gambling for newbies are a bad idea. Im a newbie and im really trying to keep myself from it.
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2016, 05:04:47 AM
For experience it is worth a try. In any type of gambling, I think newbie experience is the best experience regardless they win something or not because they tried how it goes and they experienced it. For me it is worth trying but not worth losing my money if I am not ready. That is why in gambling there is a saying, join if you want to lose a lot of money. In my experience before it's really worth trying just finding your luck to win or to lose, basic reminder if you want to try it.
What experience you are suggesting to try. I never recommend any new comer to go gambling as I am always afraid that gambling may ruin their happiness and their earning too. A life without getting introduced into gambling must be much happier than a gambler who have quit gambling.

Gambling is not worth for the time and the money we're spending with it. It is only worth to burn your time, energy and money.
Gambling is worth a shot of new comers, we all started as new comers so there's nothing wrong about that. As long as you know what you are doing and you understand the risk in gambling, you would be fine for sure.

Besides, new comer can start with a small amount of bet, there are gambling sites here that has the lowest minimum to cater them.
Each person experience is different. I will also not prefer newbies to enter this gambling world. from the begining it will give more fun. once you started to earn money from gambling you will addict to gambling very quickly. After that your greedy will not allow you to quite gambling. So if you are ready to take risk enter gambling, otherwise better stay away from this.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 02, 2016, 03:59:13 AM
For experience it is worth a try. In any type of gambling, I think newbie experience is the best experience regardless they win something or not because they tried how it goes and they experienced it. For me it is worth trying but not worth losing my money if I am not ready. That is why in gambling there is a saying, join if you want to lose a lot of money. In my experience before it's really worth trying just finding your luck to win or to lose, basic reminder if you want to try it.
What experience you are suggesting to try. I never recommend any new comer to go gambling as I am always afraid that gambling may ruin their happiness and their earning too. A life without getting introduced into gambling must be much happier than a gambler who have quit gambling.

Gambling is not worth for the time and the money we're spending with it. It is only worth to burn your time, energy and money.
Gambling is worth a shot of new comers, we all started as new comers so there's nothing wrong about that. As long as you know what you are doing and you understand the risk in gambling, you would be fine for sure.

Besides, new comer can start with a small amount of bet, there are gambling sites here that has the lowest minimum to cater them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
November 02, 2016, 02:58:55 AM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 02, 2016, 02:50:44 AM
you should stop thinking about gambling as a way of investment or in other words as a way of making money (profit) on your bitcoin. and then start thinking about gambling as just a game where you go spend some money to have some fun.

if you change the way you think about gambling then yes it is worth the try and it doesn't matter if you are a newbie or an expert.

LOL indeed, gambling as an investment is no for me, just for entertainment only. For a newbie, why not. You can start gambling and play. BUT remember this,spend only the amount that you can afford to lose,or you might regret after.Learn also to be swayed by your emotions.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 02, 2016, 02:25:00 AM
you should stop thinking about gambling as a way of investment or in other words as a way of making money (profit) on your bitcoin. and then start thinking about gambling as just a game where you go spend some money to have some fun.

if you change the way you think about gambling then yes it is worth the try and it doesn't matter if you are a newbie or an expert.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 02, 2016, 02:12:20 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 30, 2016, 04:45:33 AM
No, it isn't worth the risk. You have to understand that everyone loses in the long run, and the house will always profit against you in the long run. So for a newbie i'd recommend sticking to the faucets, however boring that may be Wink
Activity: 658
October 30, 2016, 04:20:00 AM
For me its a yes ,but make sure to invest just a very small amounts of money .for some reasons many are curious about gambking especially online and some got addicted to it .so it is good only to experience and have fun that's the right way put a small amount to enjoy and experience what gambling is .in case of you know already what it is then it is your choice on how you play gambling.
Activity: 713
October 30, 2016, 04:15:33 AM
Only if you're not broke, then go ahead and put a little amount of money in gambling. Maybe you get lucky but in most cases, you'll just lose it all. At least you'll get some real experience about gambling. It would be really hard to understand the things people are discussing in this board if you've never gambled before. You can only relate to these things if you've seen it yourself. Just a heads up though, gambling is very addicting and your "try" might be the start of your addiction.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 30, 2016, 03:21:19 AM
NO
if you dont know how gambling works. Even if you know it, it still

NO

It will only make you loss
If you got profit today and you get adicting and the next day? who knows
Yes that is true if are a newbie pls dont gamble because you i a sure that you can lose all your money maybe you win today but if you think maybe you will lose big amount in the next day so that the start to you to get being addicted in gamble because you want to get back your lose.
October 30, 2016, 02:42:14 AM
We all started from being a newbie  Wink If you really want some advice then just don't try to gamble. If you really are curious then try it with full cautions and don't use your earnings in gamble just used the free credits from that certain site instead

It's good to experience things that are commonly done by many and why they are telling that gambling is not good... Google is your very nice buddy, research before trying your first gambling experience and yeah, that's right, do not use your real money at those gambling sites...  Smiley
I think most of the real newbies are not start with real money. They will start with some free coins, but once they began to win their bets, they will play with real money. This is the problem here if we play with real money the result will not come in our favour it's always preferred to site owners. So my suggestion is if you can not afford your lose in gambling please don't try this. Stay away from gambling.

You have a point mate but i think that this would not apply to all users. I'll be siting my self as an example, Yes when i was still a newbie i do always used free coins when i gamble but guess what until i was still doing the same thing. So i must probably say that i haven't spend not even a single penny at all.
Activity: 700
October 30, 2016, 02:29:13 AM
Newbies should work on learning about the bitcoin ecosystem first. Only then should they try out bitcoin services like bitcoin gambling. Of course the can try it out, but its more probable for them to lose a lot. Hence I recommend newbies to try out the site, check the provably fair algorithm and use their faucet to do some free rolls.
To adopt bitcoin ecosystem, a newbie does not need to learn very big things, just a few basics are more than enough to get start. But even after learning, one should not try gambling even he has more number of bitcoins. It maybe a curse for them if they enter into gambling for the fact of just getting into bitcoin ecosystem.

In my last two years of experience in gambling, I never find gambling is worth for the time and money we're spending with it. So, it will not be definitely worth for a newbie too.
Activity: 840
October 30, 2016, 02:19:50 AM
Gambling for newbie is a bit risky since you don't have a lot of bankroll and you can lost your 1 month faucet hardwork within only minutes, but if you are curious then try the game using the faucet in the site, actually gambling doesnt has anything to do with newbie, it's all depend on your luck
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 30, 2016, 01:35:39 AM
Newbies should work on learning about the bitcoin ecosystem first. Only then should they try out bitcoin services like bitcoin gambling. Of course the can try it out, but its more probable for them to lose a lot. Hence I recommend newbies to try out the site, check the provably fair algorithm and use their faucet to do some free rolls.
Pages:
Jump to: