Pages:
Author

Topic: is gambling worth to try for newbie? - page 9. (Read 12386 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 09, 2016, 09:47:31 PM
if i where you i would take time to research all about gambling before trying . well they're saying that's the first timer always have the best luck tho it's really worth it to try but dont get carried away. if you get carried away you'll lose all your money there. much better to ask some pro in gambling for you to have some idea about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
November 04, 2016, 11:42:44 AM
We have to try everything in life so we can find out in which field do we excel. If you're lost and still wondering in what field you're good at, maybe it's gambling. So I think it's worth trying for newbies. What's not worth doing is doing gambling for a while and not quitting it even if you're already losing a lot of money. Just don't get your hopes up that you'll become one of those professional gamblers and try so hard to become one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 03, 2016, 02:06:30 PM
Exact we all were newbies at some point regardless the later results whether it was right decision or not because this is different issue. I will say yes a newbie should go ahead to taste the gamble to finish his curiosity at least. If finds some interest keep playing or stops at early stage.
Activity: 700
November 03, 2016, 02:06:21 PM
can you tell me who the person on which was born as a professional gambler? try you think what the status of the professional gambler before they start gambling. They are the starters before they become professionals. So my answer is Yes. There are always new things in our lives and we are going to be the starter in new things.

Exactly nobody can get experience without doing anything there so that I also think that is true, in luck based gambling experience doesn't matter because it's all based on our luck to make good profit in a session there, so that I am also agreed with you.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2016, 11:32:38 AM
can you tell me who the person on which was born as a professional gambler? try you think what the status of the professional gambler before they start gambling. They are the starters before they become professionals. So my answer is Yes. There are always new things in our lives and we are going to be the starter in new things.

All of  us  start once in the beggining  of all thing  that we  knew. As you mentioned  we are  not  born to be  professional directly into things.  Anyone could  really  try gambling   for the first time  and  its  up to their decision on how  they  gonna  handle  that. If they  got easily addicted to it or not.
Yeah you're both right. Every gambler, successful or broke started out somewhere and i think it's just fair to give newbies a chance to learn. People learn their lessons from experience and you have to start at something to gain experience
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 03, 2016, 10:33:59 AM

All of  us  start once in the beggining  of all thing  that we  knew. As you mentioned  we are  not  born to be  professional directly into things.  Anyone could  really  try gambling   for the first time  and  its  up to their decision on how  they  gonna  handle  that. If they  got easily addicted to it or not.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
November 03, 2016, 09:55:06 AM
Activity: 952
November 03, 2016, 09:35:31 AM
Well, I see out there are very many newbie who fears for gambling, but gambling is made for everyone, so even if you're a beginner, you can still try it out, but you must be prepared to lose the money that you have, because even though you're against fellow newbie, it will not guarantee that you will not lose.

Yes I agree, before we try to do something we have to prepared to take a risk. And in gambling you have to prepared to lose our money. Don't think that in gambling you will always get an easy win, if you are in bad luck, you will lose so much your money. But if you are in good luck, you will get a lot of money.

It's all the things to do and it is very true. All the people who do the gambling should have to accept all the risks they get, but sometimes for those already addicted to that risk is not an issue if they could do a gambling bet big. Gambling is a very dangers for those who can't control themselves and take aim while doing gambling
If you are addicted you are not thinking straight anymore, you do not believe in risk or you are willing to take all the risk. You can even go all in at anytime when you emotion will tell you to do so. Therefore gambling addiction is really a big problem and newbie should be aware of that so they can prevent it if possible.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 09:27:53 AM
Well, I see out there are very many newbie who fears for gambling, but gambling is made for everyone, so even if you're a beginner, you can still try it out, but you must be prepared to lose the money that you have, because even though you're against fellow newbie, it will not guarantee that you will not lose.

Yes I agree, before we try to do something we have to prepared to take a risk. And in gambling you have to prepared to lose our money. Don't think that in gambling you will always get an easy win, if you are in bad luck, you will lose so much your money. But if you are in good luck, you will get a lot of money.

It's all the things to do and it is very true. All the people who do the gambling should have to accept all the risks they get, but sometimes for those already addicted to that risk is not an issue if they could do a gambling bet big. Gambling is a very dangers for those who can't control themselves and take aim while doing gambling
Making good decision will avoid you to keep losing even you are already addicted as long as you have certain amount that you just wanted to win then after winning it go out and enjoy your earnigs.
Activity: 714
November 03, 2016, 09:01:19 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
November 03, 2016, 08:54:06 AM
If you can limit yourself to what you can lose then you can try gambling , if you focus on just a dice game then if will be purely luck so you might want to try different gambling genre like sports bet which you can increase your potential winnings because of researching stats of a team if they can win the match or not . Its up to you though .

Even you are going to limit gambling is really kind a worth to try for newbies because they are more braver than the old gamblers.

Because they will just going to take the risk not knowing if they are going to win or lose because they haven't experience gambling yet.

So it is going to be a worth a try for newbies and you must bet with them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 03, 2016, 08:13:04 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 07:22:02 AM
if you have the money anyone can gamble ,online gambling does not have any limitations ,without trying how would you even know whether it is worth trying Tongue so spend some money and learn from ones own experience Smiley you can lose money and that is why it is called gambling Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
November 03, 2016, 05:35:54 AM
Everybody came from newbie, even the professional gambler.
No one became a professional in one thing before being a newbie.
newbie is where they came from, where we came from.
Even though all the professional gamblers out there are doing good in their lives because they get paid by playing, it still doesn't mean that gambling is worth trying for newbies. I think it's only worth trying if you can afford to lose some money and you want to experience it. Otherwise, I don't really recommend gambling since it's addicting and it will distract you from achieving your goals in life.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 03, 2016, 05:15:33 AM
as a newbie i lost 4K$...

started with 1k$ profit..and greed made it -4k...now i get dreams of only bad bitcoins... Sad Sad Sad
hard to believe this unless you attach some proof of your 4k usd lost , however some people believe there is something called newbie luck , so when a newbie for the first time gamble usually they got an extreme lucky . this myth not realiable but some people keep in faith on it Cheesy
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 05:09:49 AM
If you can limit yourself to what you can lose then you can try gambling , if you focus on just a dice game then if will be purely luck so you might want to try different gambling genre like sports bet which you can increase your potential winnings because of researching stats of a team if they can win the match or not . Its up to you though .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
November 03, 2016, 05:03:31 AM
hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
already collected some from faucets, service and giveaway.
is gambling worth to try for me?
or it can be double edge for me?

I think you should try it, why not. You can then decide if you like it nor not.
You must however be comfortable in losing what you earned, because that can happen in gambling. If you don't have that min set, then it could reveal a problem, if you try to recover you losses etc etc.

If you decide to try, I would recommend sports betting, and I think the most safe environment to do it, is our Tipster Championship.
Take a look here, we will open another one on the 1st December, so you have time to decide.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-betting-competition-2000-in-prizes-sponsor-betkingio-discussion-thread-1256522
(That is the link for our discussion thread, you can place any doubts you might have there)
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
November 03, 2016, 04:36:30 AM
as a newbie i lost 4K$...

started with 1k$ profit..and greed made it -4k...now i get dreams of only bad bitcoins... Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 658
November 03, 2016, 04:20:37 AM
newbie can try but beware for your wallet if you lost you will put money again and again Grin

This is very common problem in every form of gambling. Very hard to accept the lost for any person so that I am also agreed with you for this nice advice. Don't be panic while gambling there.
That's why gambling house earns for the newbies on gambling just keep on spending and aiming for the amount they lose that never comeback . Sad but true that how gambling is .So before entering and playing gambling make sure you are ready to take risk and have some limit on your bitcoins wallet so you will not be bankrupt after .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
November 03, 2016, 03:54:17 AM
newbie can try but beware for your wallet if you lost you will put money again and again Grin

This is very common problem in every form of gambling. Very hard to accept the lost for any person so that I am also agreed with you for this nice advice. Don't be panic while gambling there.
Pages:
Jump to: