Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Global Warming Real? - page 10. (Read 25113 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 24, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
Our planet is getting warmer. We can say that because the glaciers or the mountains of ice in North Pole are melting. And it is not normal. Climates are changing. Seasons are changing. Global warming is real.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Yes. Increasing CO2 levels in the Earth's atmosphere will have unpredictable impacts on the climate for at least another 1,000 years, according to a study published in the journal Nature Geoscience. CO2 contributes 50% to the greenhouse effect, CH4 is 13%, Nitrogen 5%, and stratospheric water is 3%. According to GIPlass, continuous CO2 emissions will accelerate the process. The warming up of the Earth takes place rapidly. The average temperature of the Earth will increase by about 3,600C and increase by 0.300C every decade.
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
Yes. According to the information I read, Human activity since the industrial revolution has increased the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, increased magnetic radiation, CO2, methane, tropospheric ozone, CFC and nitrogen oxides. CO2 and methane levels have increased by about 36% and 148% since the mid-1700s. "These levels are considered to be higher than the levels achieved during the past 650,000 years, where reliable data is analyzed. from ice cores, according to Neftel, A., E. Moor, H. Oeschger, and B. Stauffer (1985).
Activity: 33
January 24, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
I think we are still experiencing it today. I think it's real.
Activity: 79
January 24, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
Yes
Activity: 4
January 24, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
Earth-orbiting satellites and other technological advances have enabled scientists to see the big picture, collecting many different types of information about our planet and its climate on a global scale. This body of data, collected over many years, reveals the signals of a changing climate.
Activity: 80
January 24, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
In recent years, global warming has been the subject of much political controversy. As science progresses, this debate shifts from the question of 'whether human beings cause global warming?' to 'how best to solve it?'.

Activity: 153
January 24, 2018, 08:04:21 AM
global warming is an obvious fact. especially in the northern regions
Activity: 12
January 24, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
Shut your miners Smiley.

Wait for the 900 millions migrants to arrive and 4 billions africans... it's gonna be fun!
Global warming it really exist.  And now we feel the global warming.  So we need to save mother earth.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 07:15:44 AM
Yes, and no. Yes, we are warming up, no because of it's still a lot colder than the previous three warm periods 3200, 2000 and 900 years ago and well within the normal temperature variations. Also, please note that we are nearing the end of the current (usually 10000 year long) interglacial period and heading towards a usually 90000 year long glacial period. Please check those f*ckin' historical/geological temperature records before crying about Gloooobal Waaaarming We Aaaall Gooona Dieee.
Activity: 175
January 24, 2018, 06:33:47 AM
So, I was really skeptical about global warming for years. But now I see the weather changes all around me. Because usually in my country winters are like frosen hell with lots of snow and terrible cold winds. But for like two-three years time scale pf seasons shifted for at least few month. So istead of seen winter at november-december we recieved snow just yesterday. And when temperature at december was at least -10, now it’s 0 or more. And summers are hot. I mean HOT! But I guess maybe it’s not a global warming, but a climate change of a periodical nature? If I’m right there are a lot’s of evidence of nature doing that by itself? But again, watched documentaries on the topic somewhat recently, and saw that global warming is, actually, beyond stoppable. That we so far behind stoping this that there is no point on even worrying about that. Isn’t that’s why Elon Musk trying to send people to Mars?
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
Global warming is real, the earth is dangerously getting hotter overtime melting glaciers in arctic, causing the higher level of water soon, we'll all submerged.   Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
The effects of global warming are becoming more real and life threatening. Although it can not be stopped completely, from now on we are equally guarding it.
Continued greenhouse gas emissions will cause further warming and lasting changes in all components of the climate system, increasing the likelihood of serious, massive and irreversible effects on humans and ecosystems.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
Yes, absolutely it is real. Actually we are still experiencing it today. Signs that the Earth is warming are recorded all over the globe. The easiest way to see increasing temperatures is through the thermometer records kept over the past century and a half. Around the world, the Earth's average temperature has risen more than 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.8 degrees Celsius) over the last century, and about twice that in parts of the Arctic.

Global warming is real, man-made, probably already dangerous, and the tendency for temperature rise may be irreversible
Activity: 63
January 24, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
Yes, absolutely it is real. Actually we are still experiencing it today. Signs that the Earth is warming are recorded all over the globe. The easiest way to see increasing temperatures is through the thermometer records kept over the past century and a half. Around the world, the Earth's average temperature has risen more than 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.8 degrees Celsius) over the last century, and about twice that in parts of the Arctic.
Activity: 34
January 22, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
The effects of global warming are becoming more real and life threatening. Although it can not be stopped completely, from now on we are equally guarding it.
Activity: 148
January 20, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
I think that in Africa, locals have become accustomed to such a hot climate, but warming does occur even in the northern part of the planet gradually the temperature increases.
We actually feel the global warming because all happens in this world is because of human doing.  Their are some people that abused the mother earth.  They dont give love the palnet earth.  So global warming really exist.
Activity: 18
January 20, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
yes.
Since the world moving head with globalization, so many industrial revolutions are being forming quickly.as a result of that, different kind of machinery equipments  have been invented to the industry. Those machinery items are releasing their exhaust gasses to the atmosphere and those are the major cause of global warming. It happens because of the destruction of ozone layer.
Activity: 8
January 20, 2018, 08:31:29 AM
Yes, Global warming is real for sure because it is proven scientifically by several countries in their researches. This global warming is mostly caused due to human actions such as cutting trees, discharge of gases to the atmosphere which are not suitable for the composition of air, and may more could be named.
Activity: 74
January 20, 2018, 06:49:44 AM
I think some countries in Europe have a temperature of 45-47 degrees which is normal. I heard a lot from this.
In Asian countries like us, luckily, the hottest temperature will still be around 37-38 degrees Celsius. If it's hot in your country then I'm probably going crazy.
I'm wondering in Arctic where the hottest temperature would be? I really like the place where the weather is cool or cold. That made me more comfortable to work.
Pages:
Jump to: