Pages:
Author

Topic: Is God male or female? - page 11. (Read 11551 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
November 29, 2017, 02:03:08 AM
Everyone of us no one knows what gods gender either male or female just pray always pray and honor what gods image...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 11:58:20 PM
Sad to break it to you, son. THERE IS NO GOD. Smiley

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 11:38:46 PM
I think you cannot tell the GOD by the sex.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
November 28, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

GOD does not have such a thing.
It is GLORIOUS and HOLY , and has no human form as you think.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 28, 2017, 03:25:21 PM
God is neither masculine nor feminine, but has two forms of emanation: the masculine form, which is more aggressive, and the feminine form, which is more subtle. He have both forms of energy: the power of strength and the power of subtlety; the power of giving and the power of receiving. Ideally, these energies are merged seamlessly.
I do not even know how to take not only the question but also the answers that are given but also by the user. If you look at the essence, the ovulator is something tin, in the human likeness. But why is it painted only as a man. Why is this happening, Is the woman a completely different creature.
Activity: 168
November 28, 2017, 10:02:49 AM
God is neither masculine nor feminine, but has two forms of emanation: the masculine form, which is more aggressive, and the feminine form, which is more subtle. He have both forms of energy: the power of strength and the power of subtlety; the power of giving and the power of receiving. Ideally, these energies are merged seamlessly.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
November 27, 2017, 04:16:08 PM
You can only answer this question if anyone has seen God before. Is possible to determine. But I might think he is a male, from the biblical account of creation. Adam was man, no female was available, so God said, let make man as my own image. meaning He might be a male.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 27, 2017, 02:55:05 PM
Depends which one. Ra is female, while Zeus is male. Monotheistic gods however, do not have a gender.
Activity: 116
November 27, 2017, 02:52:12 PM
I guess God is living in all living creatures, right?
Activity: 644
November 27, 2017, 02:51:18 PM
I believe that God is definitely male and the female goddess)Not for nothing do so many myths about men in armor and women have musical instruments and so on)he is the main man,he's all business leads and dominates in bed,takes direction
Activity: 84
November 27, 2017, 02:38:41 PM
Allah is not like man and Allah  is not male or female. If Allah is the same as his creation means that Allah is a Hadîth (new) if Allah is new means to end and perish, and Allah is a being, qidam (without beginning) baqo '(eternal without end) mukholafatullilhawaditsi (different from new) and so on the same nature which is obligatory for Allah SWT.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
November 27, 2017, 01:23:41 PM
If he trully exist it would be a very interesting day for all of us non believers.
Activity: 26
November 27, 2017, 01:16:22 PM
Which sex is God?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?
Holy Spirit male, because he impregnated Mary
Activity: 106
November 27, 2017, 10:40:17 AM
Which sex is God?

as your question if HE have penis or vagina and if he is male or female/? I strongly believe that he is male and  if you are reading bible and hearing what god says in bible you will know that god is male. and most of all i strongly suggest that read your bible everyday.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 27, 2017, 10:34:18 AM
Which sex is God?

God is a man, without a doubt. Because only a rational mindset could create the universe, and this is implicit only in men Cool

If god existed I don't think he would like you being sexist, be careful you might go to hell. If your silly god existed he would obviously have no gender, you guys are stupid.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
God has no gender though in imagination of people this ultimte force can take the form of different people or creatures with certain gender. Normally it's connected with a need people apply to It.
Activity: 52
November 27, 2017, 12:53:41 AM
Based on my Bible reading, God is Spirit and He does not have the physical reproductive parts of a man or a woman.
Activity: 28
November 27, 2017, 12:44:00 AM
Which sex is God?

I do not know.We do not know what kind of sex..
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 26, 2017, 09:01:15 PM
Which sex is God?

If you read bible, there is no sentence or line that god has a gender. For my vision about gods, Gods is a creature that cannot seen by people but have a clue or you know that when god is in to you. That is the light that sign that you are communicate to god. I have been watch movies about god and they are talking to a light and it is above in the sky.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
November 26, 2017, 06:04:06 PM
A nonsense question.
Pages:
Jump to: