Pages:
Author

Topic: Is God male or female? - page 12. (Read 11551 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 05:08:28 PM
Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?
God is a man, without a doubt. Because only a rational mindset could create the universe, and this is implicit only in men Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 26, 2017, 04:43:04 PM
We never know but most the people say if god is god. its mean the people who tell about god, they not know about it.
Understanding women is a very difficult thing and for God to really understand them,i think God must be somewhat inclined to females in some ways for that to be true.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 02:53:23 PM
Which sex is God?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?
God is not like all created beings, He is the Creator, has no human beings or creatures of His creation. There is nothing as perfect or perfect as God.
Activity: 65
November 26, 2017, 02:39:16 PM
We never know but most the people say if god is god. its mean the people who tell about god, they not know about it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 01:25:24 PM
Well, l don't think God is male or female, because God is a Supreme being that does not require gender.
Activity: 26
November 26, 2017, 01:02:55 PM
Categorizing God by sex limits him but for ease of understanding, you can just see him as male. Why?
From a biblical perspective, Jesus Christ asked us to pray as say
"Our father in the heavens, hallowed be thy name. ......."

So is father male or female?
Activity: 168
November 26, 2017, 12:45:42 PM
God does not exist so this question is a bit confusing.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
November 26, 2017, 10:28:00 AM
Which sex is God?

We dont know Gods gender because God is we dont see so that we dont know the gender of God so that we should always praise him because God is our savior.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 26, 2017, 12:33:18 PM
God is a spirit so doesn't need a gender. However, in the Bible, it is heavily stated that God is a Good Father and I believe that in Jewish context, it is the man that is considered as the head and leader of the family. What is important though is that you have a relationship with God and that you speak to Him.

God is origin of everything, including masculinity and femininity.
In the Bible it is written that God created the first man and woman according to his image.
So, God must have male and female characteristics in itself.
God doesn't have body but have spirit and we can see Him spiritually.
Activity: 182
November 26, 2017, 12:03:29 PM
God is a spirit so doesn't need a gender. However, in the Bible, it is heavily stated that God is a Good Father and I believe that in Jewish context, it is the man that is considered as the head and leader of the family. What is important though is that you have a relationship with God and that you speak to Him.
Activity: 630
November 26, 2017, 11:45:17 AM
I believe that God can not be tried to fit into the framework of the human nature - gender is a sign of man, not of God, a sign of bodily nature. God is incorporeal - the concept of sex is completely alien to Him. It's the same as thinking whether God is right-handed or left-handed, or what color His eyes have.
Activity: 170
November 26, 2017, 11:34:35 AM
An interesting question, if the god existed before the creation of man and created it in his image and likeness, then God, respectively, like Adam is a man. But we can assume that God does not have sex, since no one has ever seen him in a natural habitat.
Activity: 33
November 26, 2017, 10:10:22 AM
god is neither male neither female. There is no gender, dude
Activity: 112
November 26, 2017, 10:08:33 AM
When we go to church . The Priest always said that god is our father , so for me god is a male ..
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 26, 2017, 07:58:23 AM
Which sex is God?

No one knows that God has a gender, God made us with sex because God has a plan to us, and we should know that we have a sex to produce more humans that existing here in this world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2017, 07:49:05 AM
As a father pities his son so does God pities those he loves......As a mother cannot forget her suckling child, so will He not forget us. When our fathers and mothers forget us, God will take care of us. I can only say He has both attributes of male and female. He is stronger than the strongest yet loves us to the point of giving His life through His son Jesus.

Well i think most believers should look at it the way you do dude instead of classifying god either as a male or a female. Many conservative religious people would say that certainly god is male when they base it mainly on scriptures that they take literally
Activity: 42
November 25, 2017, 05:03:19 AM
So that He can masturbate to all the suffering that He's caused?

Just kidding; God's not a sexual sadist[citation needed], He's actually an exhibitionist, and gets off on flashing His privates to His prophets. See Exodus 33:23 (in which God famously moons Moses) and Ezekiel 1:27 and 8:2 (in which Ezekiel actually gets a good look at God's genitals, and describes them as being made of fire, though that just raises further questions).
I do not know,i do not know what gender of God,no one knows what her sex.
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 11:09:40 AM
As a father pities his son so does God pities those he loves......As a mother cannot forget her suckling child, so will He not forget us. When our fathers and mothers forget us, God will take care of us. I can only say He has both attributes of male and female. He is stronger than the strongest yet loves us to the point of giving His life through His son Jesus.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 08:40:44 AM
Which sex is God?

I thinks he is a male.  God our Father in heaven is a male I guess.  Though it doesn't matter what his gender is.  What matters the most was the faith we give to him.  He is God whom we entrust our lives.  The creator who can take and give us life.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 08:39:44 AM
God don't have a gender he/she is a spirit that created us .
Pages:
Jump to: