Pages:
Author

Topic: Is good seeing higher institutions embracing Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1699 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
That's really great hearing some countries talking and teaching about cryptocurrency. I presume this is happening in the western world or probably the developed countries. Alot would be done if this is happening in Africa. Even if the goal is to be achieved in this so called developed countries, it has to start from the basis.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
if they are truly embracing cryptocurrencies in their current form and are improving the world then yes. but so far what i have seen is that everyone including these institutions that you are talking about are only interested in making profit from cryptocurrencies. for example most of them only use blockchain technology as some sort of hyped up term to sell their services or worse create an ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
yup fundamentally we have to educate the public about what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, after that the industry will slowly be accepted and used widely. the younger generation is one of the choices because they are quite open to global phenomena, it's time to regenerate life, people who are still inclined to convince must begin to be excluded from important positions in policy makers.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
It is always appreciable to see that the financial institutions are embracing crypto currency means that the crypto currency has
developed its position to acquire the confidence in to it The major fund houses of a country such as mutual fund and insurance sectors  are the major sectors with surplus money to invest for their capital gains..The crypto currency has proved that it is good for the investment and also good for the transaction media with out a third party interference.,It is used for the benefit of th global community, which can be operated world wide.Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which has started in the year 2009the crypto currency including the bitcoin its market capital is very high and also its daily traded volumes are also very high..The features of the crypto currency is very attractive to the global investors. It is linked with the modern technology and the bitcoin has introduced the block chain technology which leads the entire global community in to a corruption free world.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It will bring new people to come and join into the cryptocurrency because right now, they knew cryptocurrency and I think they become interested in the crypto. And if there is a lot of institutions that can make symposium and attract more people, we will see the mass adoption will start, and I guess it does not take too long for the new people to join in the cryptocurrency. And when the mass adoption success to reach all people, then I think we are going to see the new era of the digital payment in our real life.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organising symposium, seminars and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
This development is a sign that awareness is now been circulated to the younger generation and to me is a good omen and a welcome development towards the establishing a firm standing of cryptocurrency to the world.
this is a very good sign, young business people are starting to like bitcoin and the growing number of enthusiasts from business in all countries, can be a revival of crypto currencies in the future and it is increasingly clear that in the future the business world will use digital currencies for each transactions in their business, so we have to think forward that there is a currency revolution in the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
In fact, the crypto space is growing gradually because people are eventually understanding the beneficial concept of cryptocurrency and the Blockchain as well. With time, not only big institutions or companies will embrace crypto but rather countries will adopt it as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organising symposium, seminars and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
This development is a sign that awareness is now been circulated to the younger generation and to me is a good omen and a welcome development towards the establishing a firm standing of cryptocurrency to the world.

Its really great if higher institution talking about cryptocurrency. It will spread the news about cryptocurrency market and people will getting knowledge about it. This development will make mass adoption happen more faster
Activity: 98
I think if you embrace when the price of cryptocurrency is going up and being high then it will make you lose because you should go in and embrace cryptocurrency when the price is low and when the price of cryptocurrency falls.
It is always a delight to see people embracing the world of cryptocurrency. The future of the world certainly lies in blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies would play a very crucial role. Hence, the earlier the higher institutions in authority embraces this amazing world, the greater chance of them enjoying in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
it is very good with many positive things from influential people that will be very good ads and this can boost prices towards a positive increase.
for the time being in my country I have not been able to do it and it is still too far and long to do that because the government in my country still prohibits cryptocurrency to make transactions directly
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
I agree, that's cool. I am a student of the financial University and we have a compulsory subject "Blockchain and its place in the economy" since this academic year". Me and my classmates really like this.
Activity: 448
Intitutions, companies, embracing crypto is the best thing to happen for an icos. And also it is very helpful for the company to be affiliated with crypto because it will be easier to connect to them and maybe donate some money through crypto. Crypto is a good place to promote their company.
Activity: 588
Minter
Cryptocurrency slowly enters the masses. Many people I know are more and more interested in this promising technology. Many famous people in the world promote cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
Blockchain is the future. I believe it is in the environment as more advanced organizations that electronic money have the opportunity to thrive. We always open up new developments. And of course, those are the choices we make now that will eventually shape the future. So, if the higher institutions embrace bitcoin, then that is great news! But the real question is whether the case you are actually seeing is about accepting / accepting bitcoin or just about embracing technology and separating bitcoin from it. That's not what we care about. As far as electronic money is concerned, a lot of awareness has been created through various means. People who really see its future are embracing it, while skeptics about it as a result of suspicion and uncertainty are waiting for success stories before they follow suit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Yeah, that is interesting! cryptocurrecy is really gaining ground. I have this strong believe that it will become global currency in the nearest future. Let us all put hands on the desk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
in order not to become disadaptive, it is better to study the topic of crypto currency, until it's too late
Activity: 168
this indicates that the crypto currency is developing and the future is exactly behind it Wink
Activity: 37
Many people go to it a lot. Acceptance means that the system is aware of or I should respect it. I think the good thing about accepting higher institutions is that the electronic money advertising has an impact.
Activity: 94
yeah this is a good sign and is initiated by students and students and with this the progress of cryptocurrency And bitcoin is growing and growing.
Activity: 138
Yes, now cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular, but the small communities seem to have no idea about crypto, and it will be very difficult to introduce crypto to the common people, nor can we guarantee that the future of crypto will be bright, because it has no institution or the party responsible.
Pages:
Jump to: