Pages:
Author

Topic: Is good seeing higher institutions embracing Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 1699 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organising symposium, seminars and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
This development is a sign that awareness is now been circulated to the younger generation and to me is a good omen and a welcome development towards the establishing a firm standing of cryptocurrency to the world.
It is nice to hear that and it is a great idea so that people will be more aware about bitcoin and crypto currency and their bad thoughts about it will be cleared. This is very helpful especially to those who wanted to invest in crypto.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Crypto has been attracting all sorts of attention in the recent past ad it's not by surprise that institutions are showing ken interest in them which is a good thing as this might be an indication that Crypto is making progress, soon it will be tought and then to a full blown crypto era
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Of course, this is definitely a good sign in the right direction. Spreading news and holding seminars about cryptocurrency is a good thing and it would create more awareness and help the economy at large and enrich lives and foster convenient transactions
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
this is very good if the institution embraces crypto and it will have an excellent impact on the development of bitcoin and other crypto prices, I hope the institutions in my country do it too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organising symposium, seminars and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
This development is a sign that awareness is now been circulated to the younger generation and to me is a good omen and a welcome development towards the establishing a firm standing of cryptocurrency to the world.
Having people awareness is very important in our society especially to our younger generation. It is much better that even there are younger they are already having a brief information and knowledge about crypto system therefore they become much prepared in the near future. Good to know that there are some bigger institution that giving importance cryptocurrencies because it may lead to have a much better economy in the future.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Me too, I'm happy that there are more and more people spreading the awareness of cryptocurrency. I once attended an event in a big university about a seminar regarding cryptocurrency and general and some companies who is now opening their market and sytem through block chain technology. Cryptocurreny will go mainstream in the near future. I hope that banks will acknowledge their usefulness as to integrate in their system.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
should indeed be so because crypto currency will continue to grow in line with the development of the times and the most important technology for the current crypto currency can be accepted and inaugurated all countries and officially should the prevailing currency
Activity: 456
The entire crypto market is ripe for disruption by the institutional money. They already started pouring in, but once the faucet opens up more, there's no stopping the inflow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Soon crypto will go main stream and every individual that has an internet access will know about blockchain invention and the benefits that we can get from it. Maybe few decades from now crypto market will be less volatile and we will have more stability when it comes to its values. We just have to continue support this innovation for we all can surely benefit from it in the future.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
What the Crypto market craves for is acceptability in all quarters, that higher institutions are embracing Crypocurrency is a major breakthrough we have all been waiting for. The more the big investors come in the more we see crypto coin value rise and the more people accept cryptocurrency as mode of payment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Theres no best thing that we will be delighted than seeing higher institutions embracing cryptocurrency because we know that having this is the opportunity for us to be mainstream and thats what we all wanted to happen
Activity: 195
actually am not surprised if higher institutions is some countries are adopting or embracing cryptocurrencies. this fact is that digital currency is the currency for this generation. just like in some countries in Africa youths are really moving into cryptocurrency because it helps a lot. crytocurrency has been designed in such a way that it will catch the interest of the youths who are willing to mover higher in life.
Activity: 81
Yes Institutional Money helps the market price of cryptocurrency get it high. Also for sure many will venture to crypto if the institution supports the industry of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
a good sign that the cryptocurrency market is getting more attention, it can make people understand more about crypto so people don't just see crypto as a fraudulent product. get ready to get ready for a rapid rise and keep the coins you hold until it happens.
Activity: 30
that's really fantastic More awareness for bitcoin will just be really good for its value. Also this will be an advantage ot the people attending that seminars and symposiums as they will be supplied with the necessary information
Activity: 239
Yeah you really catched the point about the younger generation and they are opened there to Bitcoin, they're not feeling it dangerous or illegal, but they are already making steps to embrace it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Am delighted coming across various news and online posters about how higher institutions in different countries of the world now talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They as far as organizing symposium, seminars, and conferences on cryptocurrency related topics.
certainly very good if indeed a higher institution can embrace cryptocurrencies. so the cryptocurrency will become more popular and begin to be taken into account to become a global currency in the future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
It is definitely appreciable action to see institutions are trying to build awareness about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology across the globe. However, I am highly impressed by the education system in Australia because the primary grade students are exploring blockchain technology in their academic curriculum and it is definitely going to help them down the road. No doubt if we will see most of the leaders in the blockchain/crypto industry from Australia.
Activity: 100
it is very good with many positive things from influential people that will be very good ads and this can boost prices towards a positive increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its great to see some institution show its interest in crypto currencies, its mean the institution really want to develop and introduce the crypto currencies potential, seminar like this is a very important step to introduce crypto to society and younger generation, it can make people more understand about crypto, so the people not only see crypto as the scam product or only see crypto as the gold field
Pages:
Jump to: