Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 114. (Read 250149 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2017, 06:00:51 PM
Nocks dumps are making it harder to stay above 4000. It looks like a dump fest of $40000 today.

Lol, dude do your homework Nocks never dump  Grin Cheesy Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
June 19, 2017, 02:53:11 PM
Rank has dropped to 69, lowest this year. Realist many have asked the devs to get the coin on Poloniex but they refuse and they suffer as a result, if Gulden is top 100 at the end of the year it will be luck.

The dev is good but this is where it end.

The devs' marketing approach is certainly novel. Triathletes, DJs  etc... and all the while throwing shots at bitcoin (have they forgotten their own warning against aggressive competition between coins?)

Majoring on the minors, minoring on the majors.

My finger starts cramping scolling down on www.coinmarketcap.com looking for Gulden.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 19, 2017, 01:34:40 PM
"The developers of this coin are in this to succeed, below is a response from one of the main devs."

Good to know that!

Also MaNi has the person how answered my recent question on reddit. Good to know!!!!

Thanks DashNLG
Activity: 188
June 19, 2017, 01:31:11 PM
Nocks dumps are making it harder to stay above 4000. It looks like a dump fest of $40000 today.
Activity: 156
June 19, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

Lets flip this on it's head, if this coin had marketing it wouldn't be this dirt cheap? Right? Would you be buying this at Dash's marketcap? This is what makes it a great investment because it's dog shit cheap and marketing is something you can always get but not this kind of innovative development, money can't buy the skills these dutch guys have.

i bought in dec 15 so...i not worried about the money that i invested, i have sold some, but keeping a 5 figure number. i haven´t sold the rest because has you said, money can´t buy the skills these dutch guys have, i also do believed that, but money can take those dutch guys to another company.

I read in Reddit that in September they will allow other countries to buy directly from NOCKs Via Iban Transfer, thats a good thing because i'm portuguese but i live in Brasil so it´s not easy. I even asked if Portugal would be one of then and they said yes.  Cool

let see what happens in near future.
[/quote]

The developers of this coin are in this to succeed, below is a response from one of the main devs.

Please stop this nonsense, it is insulting, you claim to be a supporter of Gulden yet you keep insulting the developers by having so little faith in us that you think we are sitting around waiting for job offers from elsewhere.
We are in this for the long haul, and are not going to just "jump ship" at first sign of any difficulty, that is not how something of worth is built. Quite the contrary, our hard work is only just starting to pay off and there is no way we would do anything ridiculous to throw that all away. W are at the -beginning- of something very exciting here and can't wait to move on to the next part.

Quite honestly I don't know where or how you assume I would actually -want- to work for any of these other coins? Did it occur to you that I probably have multiple jobs outside of crypto that I could easily take right now? If for some reason Gulden failed (which it won't) - what makes you think I would want anything to do with these other project? I work for Gulden because I choose too, not because of a lack of other offers.
Perhaps you don't realise it but I am a person not a soul sucking vampire, money while a factor is not everything, I've turned down many job offers in my life and I will turn down many more, I pick the jobs I take based on many factors Gulden included, I see something in Gulden that I don't anywhere else. I have 0, zilch, absolutely no interest in any of these other coins, it's really that simple.

As a developer I am personally far more interested in continuous user growth than I am in temporary price fluctuations, that is what we have and always will be working on.
June 19, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

Lets flip this on it's head, if this coin had marketing it wouldn't be this dirt cheap? Right? Would you be buying this at Dash's marketcap? This is what makes it a great investment because it's dog shit cheap and marketing is something you can always get but not this kind of innovative development, money can't buy the skills these dutch guys have.
[/quote]

i bought in dec 15 so...i not worried about the money that i invested, i have sold some, but keeping a 5 figure number. i haven´t sold the rest because has you said, money can´t buy the skills these dutch guys have, i also do believed that, but money can take those dutch guys to another company.

I read in Reddit that in September they will allow other countries to buy directly from NOCKs Via Iban Transfer, thats a good thing because i'm portuguese but i live in Brasil so it´s not easy. I even asked if Portugal would be one of then and they said yes.  Cool

let see what happens in near future.
Activity: 156
June 19, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

Gulden devs can help EFL with double spend attacks we will help get Gulden get onto Poloniex. Poloniex = 100% increase in 24 hrs of listing and 10 to 20 times higher price in a year with no development or marketing.

But from what i read here, it´s going to take a long time before they join Poloniex. Last hope that you are right!!!!. I do believe that gulden has a lot of potential, but the marketing... Just a crazy idea but i think they should invest some partnership with some coffee shop... A lot of people and money pass through them...

But once again Danuberiver hope you are right.

[/quote]

June 19, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

Gulden devs can help EFL with double spend attacks we will help get Gulden get onto Poloniex. Poloniex = 100% increase in 24 hrs of listing and 10 to 20 times higher price in a year with no development or marketing.
[/quote]

But from what i read here, it´s going to take a long time before they join Poloniex. Last hope that you are right!!!!. I do believe that gulden has a lot of potential, but the marketing... Just a crazy idea but i think they should invest some partnership with some coffee shop... A lot of people and money pass through them...

But once again Danuberiver hope you are right.
Activity: 102
June 19, 2017, 12:24:45 PM
Why should i keep my gulden? Price Free falling  and cap market...70+ place. Also worried about the marketing...

June 19, 2017, 10:20:44 AM
Why should i keep my gulden? Price Free falling  and cap market...70+ place. Also worried about the marketing...
Activity: 72
June 19, 2017, 05:46:40 AM
Scammers have found a new trick to get their coins listed straight into the top 50 on coinmarketcap. Start an ICO with 100% mined coins which they control 99%, user base I would guess is at least 100 times smaller then Guldens combined.

IOTA, Gnosis , Veritaseum, Basic Attention Token Basic, MobileGo, Ubiq, Quantum Resistant Ledger, Asch , Mysterium etc Just to name a few jumping onto the ICO bandwagon.
Activity: 188
June 19, 2017, 05:11:03 AM
I recommend traders let the price fall to 2500-3000 and have the price settle here, siphon coins from the poor dutch traders drooling for 1% profits and the coin can move up from this base.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2017, 03:05:39 AM
Rank has dropped to 69, lowest this year. Realist many have asked the devs to get the coin on Poloniex but they refuse and they suffer as a result, if Gulden is top 100 at the end of the year it will be luck.

The devs' marketing approach is certainly novel. Triathletes, DJs  etc... and all the while throwing shots at bitcoin (have they forgotten their own warning against aggressive competition between coins?)

With marketing as good as the development would that put the coin in the top 10?
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
June 18, 2017, 10:16:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2017, 04:48:17 PM
Gulden hanging onto rank 65. Desperation as bums dump on the buy orders.

It takes one to know one....

Rank 67.lol

You know a coin has no investment when Zcoin is nipping at your heels. Gulden isn't on polo which explains the low marketcap but for a coin not on polo it's going very well.

Activity: 86
June 18, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

Rank 67.lol

You know a coin has no investment when Zcoin is nipping at your heels. Gulden isn't on polo which explains the low marketcap but for a coin not on polo it's going very well.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

Rank 67.lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
June 18, 2017, 02:17:42 PM
Buy now or cry later  Shocked
Activity: 30
June 18, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
Jump to: