Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 95. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
August 30, 2017, 03:17:04 AM
From Gulden slack

We currently started a fundraising campaign in order to create a flyer. ... Thank you for any support you can give!

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/08/29/fundraising-for-100000-flyers/

Let me get this straight. Someone at gulden is launching a LOCAL publicity push, and is hoping that people donate NLG to them?

WTF? What is this telling the market? You see why this coin should die?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2017, 06:20:02 PM
From Gulden slack

We currently started a fundraising campaign in order to create a flyer. In cooperation with the owner of a kebaphouse HAS which is situated in the nightlife citycenter of Rotterdam.

The flyer has two sides. Frontside contains a special "happy hour" ( 2 doner kebap sandwiches for the price of 1) at HAS. But only if you pay in Gulden.

The backside contains information about and a guidance how to buy your first Gulden.

Approx 100.000 flyers will be spread throughout the city of Rotterdam.

The aim is to make Gulden more known among Rotterdam very fast, hoping the media also picks up.

Now we need the help of everybody in the Gulden community in order to raise the needed amount of Gulden.

Please take a look at: http://fundraising.gulden.team and think about supporting us in successfully completing this big marketing stunt.

On the website you can scan the qr-code or copy and paste the payment link to donate some Gulden

Thank you for any support you can give!

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/08/29/fundraising-for-100000-flyers/
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 11:39:08 AM
You forgetting Guldentrader exchange is 1 month away , it will be the first NLG-EURO pairing exchange and they have hedge fund interest. This is the most important release this year. Nocks will follow with it's exchange a month or two later and then the Pow2 and segsig release.

Price is heading south of 2000 as bitcoin continues to rise, nothing short of the developers announcing that testing has started will reverse the trend.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 11:28:35 AM
Some of the comments on here are laughable and embarrassing. Scooby do is less confused than some of you on here.

There is so much bullshit posted on here it's almost impossible to know where to start.

BioMike, why do you insist on posting in this thread when you complained in the past about being dragged back into the Gulden discussion? Your posts are becoming less credible every time. You know fine well that this whole snapchat bullshit is not a PnD attempt so why imply that it is? You should spend more of your time helping your Gulden hating butthurt friends to offload their enormous shitcoin bags. Go and stick some signs on some bus stops in the arse end of nowhere instead, or whatever else you like to do in your leisure time.

Don't further destroy your credibility or the credibility of your other projects by continuing to post horseshit in this thread.

This thread is full to the brim with FUD. It must be ignored by all potential Gulden investors at all costs. Stay up to date with developments through official channels.

Good post, but give Biomike some credit. I don't trade but traders like Biomike help users get in at a lower price by artificially suppressing the value allowing a lot more users to enjoy the benefits of growth when it takes place.

The chart for Gulden is very similar to how bitcoin started off, long time of stability followed by increase in value and a new stable price that is higher then previous one.

Well I would like it if the price can remain this low for another 6 months to 12 months so i can buy up a little bit each month with my salary. Trying to get as much out of the Euro as possible.

Sad to hear about the delay but in the long term it will be good for Gulden, in the short term i have pulled a few btc away in buy support as I see other traders have done because bitcoin is going to break $4500 this week. I think if traders are smart we can use this break to get Gulden under 2000 because of the delay in development and another increase in bitcoin price.

Aim for another 1500-2000 sat range will be a really good bargain if you already own bitcoin.

Bitcoin has passed $4500, Gulden is holding up well but if the release is only in March next year then you will have 6 months more of cheap pricing for the coin. Plenty time to get in on this 1500 - 3000 range.

You forgetting Guldentrader exchange is 1 month away , it will be the first NLG-EURO pairing exchange and they have hedge fund interest. This is the most important release this year. Nocks will follow with it's exchange a month or two later and then the Pow2 and segsig release.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
Some of the comments on here are laughable and embarrassing. Scooby do is less confused than some of you on here.

There is so much bullshit posted on here it's almost impossible to know where to start.

BioMike, why do you insist on posting in this thread when you complained in the past about being dragged back into the Gulden discussion? Your posts are becoming less credible every time. You know fine well that this whole snapchat bullshit is not a PnD attempt so why imply that it is? You should spend more of your time helping your Gulden hating butthurt friends to offload their enormous shitcoin bags. Go and stick some signs on some bus stops in the arse end of nowhere instead, or whatever else you like to do in your leisure time.

Don't further destroy your credibility or the credibility of your other projects by continuing to post horseshit in this thread.

This thread is full to the brim with FUD. It must be ignored by all potential Gulden investors at all costs. Stay up to date with developments through official channels.

Good post, but give Biomike some credit. I don't trade but traders like Biomike help users get in at a lower price by artificially suppressing the value allowing a lot more users to enjoy the benefits of growth when it takes place.

The chart for Gulden is very similar to how bitcoin started off, long time of stability followed by increase in value and a new stable price that is higher then previous one.

Well I would like it if the price can remain this low for another 6 months to 12 months so i can buy up a little bit each month with my salary. Trying to get as much out of the Euro as possible.

Sad to hear about the delay but in the long term it will be good for Gulden, in the short term i have pulled a few btc away in buy support as I see other traders have done because bitcoin is going to break $4500 this week. I think if traders are smart we can use this break to get Gulden under 2000 because of the delay in development and another increase in bitcoin price.

Aim for another 1500-2000 sat range will be a really good bargain if you already own bitcoin.

Bitcoin has passed $4500, Gulden is holding up well but if the release is only in March next year then you will have 6 months more of cheap pricing for the coin. Plenty time to get in on this 1500 - 3000 range.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 09:02:29 AM
If that I do not know because have not tried in the business was seen from the speculation seems good
Activity: 72
August 29, 2017, 07:16:23 AM

Activity: 51
August 29, 2017, 05:46:06 AM

Activity: 51
August 29, 2017, 05:33:25 AM
Activity: 72
August 29, 2017, 04:43:32 AM

Of course this isn't a pump and dump attempt, Andrea Bocelli doing a tweet about Gulden would be a pump and dump attempt as you exposing Gulden to really rich people. Rappers aren't likely to have Bill Gates following them on twitter or snapchat.

I think this is a good way of introducing Gulden to the general public without it affecting the market and price.
legendary
August 29, 2017, 04:25:09 AM

Thats 100% true👍👍
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
August 29, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

legendary
August 29, 2017, 04:12:16 AM
Famous Dutch rapper post a nice snapchat to 200k followers

Activity: 55
August 29, 2017, 03:45:46 AM
Local famous Dutch rapper Boef informed his 200K+ followers on Snapchat that he is buying Gulden!
Best advertisment ever! 🚀🚀

Yes i saw it to on Snapchat, and that only confirms that he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing lol.
He got payed to do that so it's just shill, i know friends of that guy.
You think he gives a fuck about Gulden, while he is not investing in any good coin?
Understand this; HE GOT PAYED TO ADVERTISE, PURE PUMP & DUMP.

Good to see some more haters and finally some form of marketing for Gulden. All the shitcoins rely on marketing and advertising so if Gulden starts doing more of this then this guy knows his shitcoin is in trouble.

I'm not a hater but i know people close to him so what is incorrect about what i'm saying?
He got offered money to put a snapchat that's it, he laughed about the money he got.
He doesn't even own bitcoin or any other projects he just found out what bitcoin is lol, and they are pumping it so they can dump it again.
That is bad marketing, i also own a bit of Gulden and advertising like that doesn't make me happy.

Even if this was a PnD attempt... it's a poor one. It didn't even pump. They could have better spend the money to pump it themselves.

Well it follows the whole narrative that Rijk is trying to get poorer people involved in the blockchain. The rappers themselves have money but the followers generally are living slightly above being homeless.

There was zero chance of there being a pump with rapper followers. I do respect Rijk for helping out the poor but the price doesn't care about respect , only investors with real money.

LOL Rijk does not give a shit about the poor. he only likes him self and his vision.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2017, 02:55:39 AM
Local famous Dutch rapper Boef informed his 200K+ followers on Snapchat that he is buying Gulden!

Yes i saw it to on Snapchat, and that only confirms that he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing lol.
You think he gives a fuck about Gulden, while he is not investing in any good coin?

Good to see some more haters and finally some form of marketing for Gulden. All the shitcoins rely on marketing and advertising so if Gulden starts doing more of this then this guy knows his shitcoin is in trouble.

I'm not a hater but i know people close to him so what is incorrect about what i'm saying?
He got offered money to put a snapchat that's it, he laughed about the money he got.
He doesn't even own bitcoin or any other projects he just found out what bitcoin is lol, and they are pumping it so they can dump it again.
That is bad marketing, i also own a bit of Gulden and advertising like that doesn't make me happy.

Even if this was a PnD attempt... it's a poor one. It didn't even pump. They could have better spend the money to pump it themselves.

Well it follows the whole narrative that Rijk is trying to get poorer people involved in the blockchain. The rappers themselves have money but the followers generally are living slightly above being homeless.

There was zero chance of there being a pump with rapper followers. I do respect Rijk for helping out the poor but the price doesn't care about respect , only investors with real money.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2017, 02:35:51 AM

Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
August 28, 2017, 10:04:19 PM
i believe gulden is a good future. dev team respect...
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

Activity: 421
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 28, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: