Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 98. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 01:11:19 AM
Trader with NLG only care about making profit, you can see sales on bittrex increase when buyers buy and they place a higher sale. With EFL people hold coins for long term.
You did not your homework, we have lots of people that hold Gulden for long term

Then explain how dgb is maintaining over 100 million on coinmarket? With the news of PoW2 and SegSig coming soon , if it was dgb releasing this news we would be over $500 million in marketcap again.

Gulden is mostly made up of short term traders or the price would be at least 5 times higher. Jared also has people with well endowed bank accounts supporting dgb.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2017, 04:20:06 PM
Trader with NLG only care about making profit, you can see sales on bittrex increase when buyers buy and they place a higher sale. With EFL people hold coins for long term.
You did not your homework, we have lots of people that hold Gulden for long term
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Maybe something will go right for Gulden in the future but timing, marketing, large investors etc are in a sad state of affairs.

Absolutely. A good coin but I don't give two ****s for the way the devs are handling things.

I would suggest the devs wait until March 2018 to release if they can't make it before December and with all the excuses for the delay, March might be when it is ready, the Euro exchanges will help the coin without the development in the short term.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
August 24, 2017, 01:14:38 PM

Maybe something will go right for Gulden in the future but timing, marketing, large investors etc are in a sad state of affairs.

Absolutely. A good coin but I don't give two ****s for the way the devs are handling things.

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2017, 12:57:20 PM
I don't want to belittle this coin further, It's become clear they not interested in money or becoming a top 20 coin on www.coinmarketcap.com, but making a difference. Other coins with more investment can copy the advancements this coin makes like PoW2 and SegSig and market it to mainstream.
I have come to the conclusion this coin is a beta test for more higher coins on coinmarketcap. The investment in the https://shares.gulden.com is coming from XMR, bitcoin foundation, Dash etc. The devs have enough money and don't care if the Gulden price goes up or down.

You got any proof to backup these claims that coins with more funding are using the Gulden development team and blockchain as a "Test subject for blockchain advancement" ?

What do you think? It is clearly FUD.
Activity: 72
August 24, 2017, 12:08:17 PM
I don't want to belittle this coin further, It's become clear they not interested in money or becoming a top 20 coin on www.coinmarketcap.com, but making a difference. Other coins with more investment can copy the advancements this coin makes like PoW2 and SegSig and market it to mainstream.
I have come to the conclusion this coin is a beta test for more higher coins on coinmarketcap. The investment in the https://shares.gulden.com is coming from XMR, bitcoin foundation, Dash etc. The devs have enough money and don't care if the Gulden price goes up or down.

You got any proof to backup these claims that coins with more funding are using the Gulden development team and blockchain as a "Test subject for blockchain advancement" ?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 11:23:58 AM
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 10:50:46 AM
can you guys stop quoting the fricking long text, just quote the damn last sentence of the previous poster
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 24, 2017, 09:06:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2017, 07:44:53 AM
legendary
August 24, 2017, 07:14:24 AM
August 24, 2017, 07:12:01 AM
legendary
August 24, 2017, 07:07:11 AM
August 24, 2017, 07:03:15 AM
legendary
August 24, 2017, 06:46:38 AM
People join a coin if it is up, or some good marketing.
Gulden is just the sleeping giant.

True, it surprises me that all the progress that is being made is not mentioned here. The Dutch thread here on BCT and the #Gulden twitter are full of stories (Merchants accepting NLG) that would get Gulden much higher. Merchant acceptance should be a main reason why people should have NLG, not some any-time-now tech.

Thanks, twitter gives a nice view of what is going on compared to what I have read here.
I see on twitter there is merchant acceptance taking place, is there any plan for Gulden to expand out of the Netherlands?

https://twitter.com/Gulden

Be weary of the trading channel if you join slack, they all trying to acquire more Gulden. They place large sell orders on purpose to get people to sell to lower bids (no threat of whales taking the large sell orders out) and also pretend they going to pump the price when they going to dump and try buy in lower using your bitcoin. This can keep on occurring while the majority of traders are small fish. It would take a whale to fuck them over but Gulden has none of these, however they are smart enough to know this coin is fucking great and obviously want as much Gulden for as low price as possible.

I would place my 1 btc at 2000 or lower and wait for the traders on slack to dump.

Lol dude get a life  Cheesy thats shit talk
legendary
August 24, 2017, 06:45:11 AM
Or if you want to follow all the news and what's going on for Gulden: check @GuldenBites on twitter. Or bookmark GuldenBites.nl/en

Just follow @Guldenpagina
Activity: 64
August 24, 2017, 04:50:51 AM

True, it surprises me that all the progress that is being made is not mentioned here. The Dutch thread here on BCT and the #Gulden twitter are full of stories (Merchants accepting NLG) that would get Gulden much higher. Merchant acceptance should be a main reason why people should have NLG, not some any-time-now tech.

Thanks, twitter gives a nice view of what is going on compared to what I have read here.
I see on twitter there is merchant acceptance taking place, is there any plan for Gulden to expand out of the Netherlands?

Be weary of the trading channel if you join slack, they all trying to acquire more Gulden. They place large sell orders on purpose to get people to sell to lower bids (no threat of whales taking the large sell orders out) and also pretend they going to pump the price when they going to dump and try buy in lower using your bitcoin. This can keep on occurring while the majority of traders are small fish. It would take a whale to fuck them over but Gulden has none of these, however they are smart enough to know this coin is fucking great and obviously want as much Gulden for as low price as possible.

I would place my 1 btc at 2000 or lower and wait for the traders on slack to dump.
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
August 24, 2017, 04:32:56 AM
Or if you want to follow all the news and what's going on for Gulden: check @GuldenBites on twitter. Or bookmark GuldenBites.nl/en
Activity: 72
August 24, 2017, 04:11:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: