Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 28. (Read 234741 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 02:56:42 PM
Bill wants Hillary to win because he's got shit to do and he needs her to be really distracted. lol

he already got new one, where are monica now. he already left her now?both of them look so matched Smiley lol
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 02:51:38 PM
Bill wants Hillary to win because he's got shit to do and he needs her to be really distracted. lol

lol
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
April 11, 2016, 09:08:48 AM
legendary
April 11, 2016, 08:56:19 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 10, 2016, 09:09:26 PM
Mayor Bill de Blasio jokes about ‘colored people’ time with Hillary Clinton

Twitchy  by Greg Pollowitz 11:02 pm

For the imagine if a Republican had said this file, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio joked on Friday night at an event with Hillary Clinton that the reason he didn’t endorse her sooner was because he operates on “CP time,” which is short for “colored people time”:

"Thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough," @HillaryClinton says.

— Mara Gay (@MaraGay) April 10, 2016

De Blasio, explaining why it took so long to endorse Hillary Clinton, says he was "running on CP time." Mmmm @BilldeBlasio

Urban Dictionary defines “colored people time” as “a stereotyping of African Americans/Black People as not punctual/frequently or constantly being late.”

What is wrong with him?

What's "CP time"? https://t.co/6LuHnj2zwA

— T. Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) April 10, 2016

.@BecketAdams Colored People time. It's a very commonly used phrase. Check out Kanye's "Primetime."

— Karol Markowicz (@karol) April 10, 2016

If a white Republican even thought of making a joke on 'CP time', Salon and Fusion wouldn't be able to get out a racism piece quick enough.

— Britt (@brittaufait) April 10, 2016

In college my Latina sorority made a point to be early to everything to combat stereotypes like 'CP time' that DeBlasio and Hillary joke on.

The comments came at NYC’s annual Inner Circle Show where local political journalists gather to poke fun at politicians. De Blasio ever performed a rap song with the line, “I make Bernie Sanders look like Trump. I’m down with Sandinistas and The Donald’s a chump.”

Video here from Gothamist. The joke happens at the 8:55 mark and appears to have fallen flat with the audience. Hillary Clinton finishes the joke by saying “CP time” really means “cautious politician time.” Nice try at a save Hillary, but no:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6eLToYV1Yk

The post Mayor Bill de Blasio jokes about ‘colored people’ time with Hillary Clinton appeared first on twitchy.com.

Even though the democrats invented the KKK, they cannot be racist while saying racist jokes. You see, they are making fun of republicans, the real racists....

Roll Eyes

Activity: 616
April 10, 2016, 08:55:21 PM
Mayor Bill de Blasio jokes about ‘colored people’ time with Hillary Clinton

Twitchy  by Greg Pollowitz 11:02 pm

For the imagine if a Republican had said this file, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio joked on Friday night at an event with Hillary Clinton that the reason he didn’t endorse her sooner was because he operates on “CP time,” which is short for “colored people time”:

"Thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough," @HillaryClinton says.

De Blasio, explaining why it took so long to endorse Hillary Clinton, says he was "running on CP time." Mmmm @BilldeBlasio

Urban Dictionary defines “colored people time” as “a stereotyping of African Americans/Black People as not punctual/frequently or constantly being late.”

What is wrong with him?

What's "CP time"? https://t.co/6LuHnj2zwA

— T. Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) April 10, 2016

.@BecketAdams Colored People time. It's a very commonly used phrase. Check out Kanye's "Primetime."

— Karol Markowicz (@karol) April 10, 2016

If a white Republican even thought of making a joke on 'CP time', Salon and Fusion wouldn't be able to get out a racism piece quick enough.

In college my Latina sorority made a point to be early to everything to combat stereotypes like 'CP time' that DeBlasio and Hillary joke on.

The comments came at NYC’s annual Inner Circle Show where local political journalists gather to poke fun at politicians. De Blasio ever performed a rap song with the line, “I make Bernie Sanders look like Trump. I’m down with Sandinistas and The Donald’s a chump.”

Video here from Gothamist. The joke happens at the 8:55 mark and appears to have fallen flat with the audience. Hillary Clinton finishes the joke by saying “CP time” really means “cautious politician time.” Nice try at a save Hillary, but no:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6eLToYV1Yk

The post Mayor Bill de Blasio jokes about ‘colored people’ time with Hillary Clinton appeared first on twitchy.com.
April 10, 2016, 08:40:18 PM
He sounds like there may be the occasional page missing in his head. His worst mistake was having no plan for Libya the day after and yet he says that Hillary did an outstanding job as Sec. of State. He must be ecstatic about the mess they created in Ukraine. Nuland did such a great job working for Dick Cheney helping defraud the Iraq war going that Obama let her loose on Ukraine! And the other dames, the one at the U.N. and Hillary´s sidekick. The team from hell. Failure is truly success in Washington D.C.
April 10, 2016, 08:29:18 PM
"there’s classified, and there’s classified. There’s stuff that’s really top secret, top secret, and then there’s just stuff being presented to the President or Secretary of State." --Obama

If only I had known. https://t.co/yrPg8uxiQO

— Edward Snowden (@Snowden) April 10, 2016
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 10, 2016, 08:24:39 PM
Obama: Clinton Was “Careless” With Emails But Didn’t Jeopardize National Security

By Daniel Politi

APRIL 10 2016 3:30 PM

President Obama sat down for the his first interview with Fox News since February 2014 and said that while Hillary Clinton may not have been as careful as she should have been with her emails, she did not harm national security while serving as secretary of State. He also “guaranteed” that politics have not and will not influence the ongoing investigation into Clinton and her use of a private email system.

"I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America's national security," Obama said on Fox News Sunday. "What I've also said is that—and she has acknowledged—that there's a carelessness, in terms of managing emails, that she ... recognizes," he added, noting that the issue had to be seen in perspective and Clinton did an "outstanding job" as secretary of State. Obama also assured Fox News’ Chris Wallace that there would be no political influence in the investigation.

“I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case,” Obama said. “Nobody is above the law. How many times do I have to say it?” The president did note however that there was often a problem of over-classification and there are some things classified as top secret that “is basically stuff that you could get in open-source.”

Obama also emphasized he had no intention of pulling Merrick Garland’s Supreme Court nomination. "Absolutely not," Obama said when asked whether he might consider dropping Garland’s nomination before he leaves office.

Asked about his “worst mistake” while in office, Obama said he thought it was “probably failing to plan for the day after” the intervention in Libya.

The president said that his “number one job is to protect the American people” and defended his efforts to fight terrorism. He then went on to give a long explanation on how combating terrorists involves more than just guns:

In the wake of terrorist attacks, it has been my view consistently that the job of the terrorists, in their minds, is to induce panic, induce fear, get societies to change who they are. And what I’ve tried to communicate is, “You can’t change us. You can kill some of us, but we will hunt you down, and we will get you.”
And in the meantime, just as we did in Boston, after the marathon bombing, we’re going to go to a ballgame. And do all the other things that make our life worthwhile.  … That’s the message of resilience. That we don’t panic, that we don’t fear, we will hunt you down and we will get you.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/04/10/obama_clinton_was_careless_with_emails_but_didn_t_jeopardize_national_security.html

Obama: Clinton Was “Careless” With Emails But Didn’t Jeopardize National Security

How does he know? I thought the FBI,the DOJ and the White House were separated entity... You know, to avoid the impression of a crooked regime...

If he sees himself as an tyrant then there is nothing wrong with his statement. President, judge and jury.

April 10, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

By Daniel Politi

APRIL 10 2016 3:30 PM

President Obama sat down for the his first interview with Fox News since February 2014 and said that while Hillary Clinton may not have been as careful as she should have been with her emails, she did not harm national security while serving as secretary of State. He also “guaranteed” that politics have not and will not influence the ongoing investigation into Clinton and her use of a private email system.

"I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America's national security," Obama said on Fox News Sunday. "What I've also said is that—and she has acknowledged—that there's a carelessness, in terms of managing emails, that she ... recognizes," he added, noting that the issue had to be seen in perspective and Clinton did an "outstanding job" as secretary of State. Obama also assured Fox News’ Chris Wallace that there would be no political influence in the investigation.

“I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case,” Obama said. “Nobody is above the law. How many times do I have to say it?” The president did note however that there was often a problem of over-classification and there are some things classified as top secret that “is basically stuff that you could get in open-source.”

Obama also emphasized he had no intention of pulling Merrick Garland’s Supreme Court nomination. "Absolutely not," Obama said when asked whether he might consider dropping Garland’s nomination before he leaves office.

Asked about his “worst mistake” while in office, Obama said he thought it was “probably failing to plan for the day after” the intervention in Libya.

The president said that his “number one job is to protect the American people” and defended his efforts to fight terrorism. He then went on to give a long explanation on how combating terrorists involves more than just guns:

In the wake of terrorist attacks, it has been my view consistently that the job of the terrorists, in their minds, is to induce panic, induce fear, get societies to change who they are. And what I’ve tried to communicate is, “You can’t change us. You can kill some of us, but we will hunt you down, and we will get you.”
And in the meantime, just as we did in Boston, after the marathon bombing, we’re going to go to a ballgame. And do all the other things that make our life worthwhile.  … That’s the message of resilience. That we don’t panic, that we don’t fear, we will hunt you down and we will get you.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/04/10/obama_clinton_was_careless_with_emails_but_didn_t_jeopardize_national_security.html
April 10, 2016, 05:45:57 AM
Well, she was the Secretary of State. It´s not so much about her personal privacy. There´s diplomatic communications, sensitive and secret stuff. There are strict regulations regarding security of that obviously. It´s nothing new.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 09, 2016, 07:28:43 PM
Well there are no untrustworthy emails sent on her government email address Smiley.  Then again no emails were sent there.

On the other side thinking of computer security.  Each person having their own email server does make it hard to compromise everyone at once.  So she did add some security by doing it.
Just because she's trying to be president, doesn't mean she should give up her privacy. That's just how I see it. I don't know why people made it a huge deal, but then again I never actually knew the full logistics on the email scandal so if somebody could explain, it'd be appreciated.
legendary
April 09, 2016, 07:20:00 PM
This myth has been created by the media which of course is owned by interests that love a screwball like Hillary, that is Wall Street and the warmongers/war business and other parasites on the American taxpayer.

That is type of person they want, so easy to pull her strings.
I bet she stinks of fish, I dislike her more each day.
She is so cheap, anyone that will have her pays nothing at all. Cheesy

LOL She wouldn't even make a good whore. I like the way you think.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
April 09, 2016, 08:18:32 AM
This myth has been created by the media which of course is owned by interests that love a screwball like Hillary, that is Wall Street and the warmongers/war business and other parasites on the American taxpayer.

That is type of person they want, so easy to pull her strings.
I bet she stinks of fish, I dislike her more each day.
She is so cheap, anyone that will have her pays nothing at all. Cheesy
Activity: 238
April 09, 2016, 06:40:00 AM
Activity: 238
April 09, 2016, 06:35:54 AM
If the FBI can't trust her because of her emails, what makes people think she is trustworthy enough to run this country?

There´s this myth that she´s so "experienced" which probably is supposed to balance out or even cancel out her dishonesty, serial lying and untrustworthiness.
Activity: 156
Can I eat a Bitcoin?
April 09, 2016, 02:40:55 AM
If the FBI can't trust her because of her emails, what makes people think she is trustworthy enough to run this country?
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
April 08, 2016, 09:03:18 PM
BREAKING HARD:

Clinton Foundation Donor Ensnared in Kickbacks Probe

http://freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-donor-kickback-probe/

A major Clinton Foundation donor company that has been granted millions in U.S. federal loans has been linked to a corruption probe in Pakistan, according to reports.

The Abraaj Group, a Middle Eastern investment fund that contributed between $500,000 and $1 million to the Clinton Foundation, has not been charged in the case, but its name has surfaced in Pakistani media reports. Authorities in Sindh province have accused a prominent government official of providing illegal favors to K-Electric, a power company owned and managed by the Abraaj Group since 2009.

Former Pakistani oil minister Dr. Asim Hussain was arrested last year amid allegations that he helped harbor terrorists in a string of hospitals he owned and doled out illegal contracts to companies, including K-Electric. Both Hussain and K-Electric have denied the allegations.

The investigation has not impacted the U.S. government’s ongoing partnership with the Abraaj Group, which dates back to at least 2012. That year, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation—a federal agency that dispenses corporate loans under the guidance of the U.S. State Department—selected the Abraaj Group to manage its $150 million Middle East investment fund.

Two weeks later, the Abraaj Group co-sponsored the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting.

Drudge siren (or three) in 10, 9, 8....
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 08, 2016, 11:33:02 AM
People votes will decide if she is trustworthy or not. But hope she turns out to be better then people's understanding.

Yep, I hope her command will be made of the best professionals in their fields and that's why I think she'll be good as the President. It's not about her it's about who is with her. Trump seems too authoritative to me and I'm afraid even he has a good command he will not listen to them.

Maybe he seems to be, but we know harpy is awful with her staff and is abusive with the people paid to protect her.

Pages:
Jump to: