Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 38. (Read 234741 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 19, 2016, 02:21:26 PM
I would guess that 99% of politicians are not trustworthy.  I think the problem is that they work for their donors which are usually lobbyists for big corporations, oil companies, insurance companies, etc.  Hillary is no exception.

thats right.. all the politicians make some evil plans with horrible blood sucker behind closed doors...
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
February 18, 2016, 11:37:26 PM
Well there are no untrustworthy emails sent on her government email address Smiley.  Then again no emails were sent there.

On the other side thinking of computer security.  Each person having their own email server does make it hard to compromise everyone at once.  So she did add some security by doing it.

No no no no NO.

It's frustrating how many people don't understand this.

SMTP is an insecure protocol. To be RFC compliant, an e-mail server MUST accept e-mail from another e-mail server that is not encrypted.

Within the .gov network they can do refuse connections that don't have encryption but when connecting outside the .gov network and accepting mail from outside the .gov network, they have to accept connections that are not secured by TLS.

By running her own mail server outside the .gov infrastructure, she opened all of her e-mail up to potential MITM attacks.

What she did was incredibly stupid.

---

Edited for typos
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 18, 2016, 11:17:40 PM
I´m beginning to think that they´ll drop her. A product that becomes the less of a sell the more you know about it is hopeless in the market. There´s too much info out there and garbage media doesn´t have the clout it used to have. Maybe they´re resigned to Bernie, it isn´t like he´s any communist. I guess he´s pretty similar to the social-democrats in Europe, maybe a little more to the right.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
February 18, 2016, 12:55:14 PM
I don't think she is at all, I just can't stand her in anyway, shape or form she just bothers me and makes me cringe.

I don't think it is wise to elect someone who's sick as an old dog... Health issues that is, not just the lies.

Those are not reading glasses...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268073/Hillary-Clinton-Does-Secretary-State-double-vision-blood-clot-scare.html

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 18, 2016, 01:44:41 AM
I don't think she is at all, I just can't stand her in anyway, shape or form she just bothers me and makes me cringe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 17, 2016, 06:49:16 PM
Hillary Clinton Should Just Say Yes to a $15 Minimum Wage

On the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton has eloquently defined workers’ rights as human rights. She could assert both more forcefully by championing a stronger federal minimum wage of $15 an hour.

So far, Mrs. Clinton has proposed lifting the federal hourly minimum to $12, from its current level of $7.25 an hour. Bernie Sanders is pushing for $15. Under both proposals, the increase would be phased in over five years, which means 2022 at the earliest, assuming that legislation to raise the minimum becomes law in 2017, the first year of the next president’s term.

Reasonable people can disagree about the ideal level for the minimum wage. There is no doubt, however, that the longer it takes to get to a new minimum, the higher it should be, and that by any political or practical calculation, 2022 is a long way off. This alone argues for Mr. Sanders’s more generous proposal.

Mrs. Clinton has argued that $15 might be too high for employers in low-wage states, causing them to lay off workers or make fewer hires. There is no proof for or against that position. There is solid empirical evidence showing that moderate increases in the minimum wage do not harm employment. But there is no similarly rigorous research on the effects of large increases, mainly because there haven’t been very many, either in the United States or internationally.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/17/opinion/hillary-clinton-should-just-say-yes-to-a-15-minimum-wage.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

If the minimum wage had kept up with inflation... The number you are looking for is $20+

The cost of living has outpaced minimum wage by more than double
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
February 17, 2016, 08:28:34 AM
Hillary Clinton Should Just Say Yes to a $15 Minimum Wage

On the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton has eloquently defined workers’ rights as human rights. She could assert both more forcefully by championing a stronger federal minimum wage of $15 an hour.

So far, Mrs. Clinton has proposed lifting the federal hourly minimum to $12, from its current level of $7.25 an hour. Bernie Sanders is pushing for $15. Under both proposals, the increase would be phased in over five years, which means 2022 at the earliest, assuming that legislation to raise the minimum becomes law in 2017, the first year of the next president’s term.

Reasonable people can disagree about the ideal level for the minimum wage. There is no doubt, however, that the longer it takes to get to a new minimum, the higher it should be, and that by any political or practical calculation, 2022 is a long way off. This alone argues for Mr. Sanders’s more generous proposal.

Mrs. Clinton has argued that $15 might be too high for employers in low-wage states, causing them to lay off workers or make fewer hires. There is no proof for or against that position. There is solid empirical evidence showing that moderate increases in the minimum wage do not harm employment. But there is no similarly rigorous research on the effects of large increases, mainly because there haven’t been very many, either in the United States or internationally.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/17/opinion/hillary-clinton-should-just-say-yes-to-a-15-minimum-wage.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0
February 16, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
'Who Let the Dogs Out' - featuring Hillary Clinton

Published on Feb 16, 2016
Hillary Clinton barks along to Baha Men's "Who let the dogs out".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCP9vOUd1o
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 16, 2016, 08:32:56 PM
Hillary Clinton barking... the newest internet meme

Trump Laughs At Hillary Clinton Barking. Arf Arf Arf!

It's a shame I can't locate a video mashup from "Coming to America" movie, telling Hillary to "Bark like a dog":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugUaxot1UgE&t=59s
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 16, 2016, 02:11:19 AM
So, Hillary is presently ahead 394-42. It´s those super delegates. The house always wins I guess. And it´s a freakin reality show anyway.

you are wrong .. the house doesnt always win .. we will see..

Since when.  If they want something thy take it.  Its always been that way.  So yes the house always wins.  Depends on who is in the house that is winning.  I know if I have done half the stuff Hillary has I would already be locked up.  How does she stay out.

She stays out because she desperately needs to be gotten in for some reason. Or maybe she has some major dirt on others so she has to stay out. Maybe some of both.

It would make sense on her though, plus she did try to run didnt she in the past?

I would never trust anyone whos been on capital hill for so long due to business ties with old faces. I just wish ron paul was actually in the debate that night.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 15, 2016, 09:07:06 PM
I would guess that 99% of politicians are not trustworthy.  I think the problem is that they work for their donors which are usually lobbyists for big corporations, oil companies, insurance companies, etc.  Hillary is no exception.
February 15, 2016, 05:16:15 PM
So, Hillary is presently ahead 394-42. It´s those super delegates. The house always wins I guess. And it´s a freakin reality show anyway.

Since when.  If they want something thy take it.  Its always been that way.  So yes the house always wins.  Depends on who is in the house that is winning.  I know if I have done half the stuff Hillary has I would already be locked up.  How does she stay out.

She stays out because she desperately needs to be gotten in for some reason. Or maybe she has some major dirt on others so she has to stay out. Maybe some of both.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 15, 2016, 04:01:04 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 15, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 15, 2016, 11:03:01 AM
Politics is the art of thinking in the welfare of the community. Then by definition we should all be politicians. However, there are people who become professional politicians, living exclusively from political maneuvering. I do not trust very professional politicians and Hillary is one of these cases.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 15, 2016, 08:20:34 AM
No  Person who uses that much botox can be

C'mon! Who doesn't nowdays? Especially if you are a public person and of her age.

I think it's not about how she looks but rather what team helps her when she becomes President.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
February 15, 2016, 04:51:15 AM
yes. Hilleri Clinton is trusstworthy.
February 15, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
February 14, 2016, 11:52:56 PM
No  Person who uses that much botox can be
February 14, 2016, 05:48:34 AM

The super-delegates are supposed to split themselves in a way, so as to represent the popular vote. It is not mandatory, but it is something which they are expected to do. If Sanders is able to pull in a few more upsets, like the one he pulled out in New Hampshire, then I strongly suspect that many of these super-delegates will be forced to rethink on their loyalties.

Well yeah, I think they´re forced to do what they´re told. There´s no reason at all all to confuse this reality show with any democratic processes.
Pages:
Jump to: