Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 130. (Read 368873 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Yes, if we hold bitcoins for longer time then the supply will be limited and the demand will increase and with that we can expect a good rise of the price of bitcoin for long run.

I hold the bitcoin for the long term. So it does not matter the price rise or drop in short term. I think the price will rise in long term.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Yes, if we hold bitcoins for longer time then the supply will be limited and the demand will increase and with that we can expect a good rise of the price of bitcoin for long run.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I bought my first Bitcoins today. I've been trading for awhile but I'm starting to invest in Bitcoins. It's a good past time. It depends, for timing is everything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yes its a nice idea but you must have a really good amount of bitcoins so that you can make good btc.I am not so lucky because i dont have so much so i just gamble with them or sell them to fiat
yeah,i think that with some luck and a really big bankroll,you
could even book some of the profits every month,to live only out of this profit.
but you would need enourmous deposit actually.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes I think that holding the bitcoin for a long time is very nice and also very good because it can let you make a lot of money.
The only downside is that you are really depending on the future of the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 644
If you hold bitcoin only, there is no possibility that you will lose the 1 bitcoin, if you trade, you might lose it.

I also believe on bitcoin so I hold as long as possible. We can see that the world still adapting into bitcoin as payment transaction so need more time. If the time has come, bitcoin will got increased. As you trade need investment and complete idea about that strategy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes its a nice idea but you must have a really good amount of bitcoins so that you can make good btc.I am not so lucky because i dont have so much so i just gamble with them or sell them to fiat
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
If you hold bitcoin only, there is no possibility that you will lose the 1 bitcoin, if you trade, you might lose it.
Activity: 364
Yes I think holding up the bitcoin for a while is good, holding too long is not good in my eyes but you can choose for a long term.
I honestly think that a long term can be very profitable if you are doing this on the right time and sell on a right time.

It is good but I also think that selling on the right time is difficult because the price is always staggering.
I hope the bitcoin will grow a lot by holding long so it will be very profitable.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Holding bitcoin a long time could be a good way to make money if you know where the market's going. But unfortunately, no one knows where the market is going.
Yeah we can't be sure on where the market is going but there still a high possibility that it will go up because you can see from the history of the price of bitcoin that it's going up every year and its only experience price drop in months. So if you ask me i would still go for bitcoin holding at least for 4 years because after that year the next halving will happen (2020) and i'm sure that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again Wink.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Holding bitcoin a long time could be a good way to make money if you know where the market's going. But unfortunately, no one knows where the market is going.
Activity: 574
Yes I think holding up the bitcoin for a while is good, holding too long is not good in my eyes but you can choose for a long term.
I honestly think that a long term can be very profitable if you are doing this on the right time and sell on a right time.
You are not 100% right,cause holding btc for a long time might be even better idea to invest this way,than
buying it and selling after,let's say one month.
Not many ppl know about BTC which means,if more people will know about it,more will want some btc,and due to btc characteristic,every year there is less bitcoin mined.
That means price may constantly rise.
Activity: 700
It should be a good investment, and I am fairly confident it will.

But nobody can truly predict the market and know what will happen next with the price, and Bitcoin is know to be volatile.

So yes, Bitcoin is a solid investment, but don't put your whole net worth into it.
To one perception, yes it is, because the value of the Bitcoin is like the gold and is increasing day by day and has gone
very high, but still the bitcoin is still virtual medium and can be lost among the internet as well because noone is
holding it and noone is authorized. If we lose money then we go to the bank or somewhere else to sue but we are in risk if
some other computer psychopath knows the way to move to our wallet than we would be doomed for sure.
It is inappropriate to say whether holding bitcoin may get us more money or not.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
yes holding botcoin for a long time will according to me is a good decision. we know the price is not to be trusted but if it didnt made any profit then also we can avoid the loss by waiting some more
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
When you hold anything Bitcoin or alts, there are usually big swings, tons of $$$'s to be made in those swings, learn how to trade. Learn how to not buy at the bottom, learn to spot bottoms to buy in at and maximize your profits.

But if you do not feel confident in trading, then sure, Hold.
I think the price of bitcoin will now not go to drop, so it is not bad that we keep our coins for more longer in our wallets, it will make us to earn better with the passage of time.
The price of the bitcoin could drop after halving because most of the user's mindset is just to collect and save some coins and after halving they will sell all their coins to secure their profits. But in this thread his pointing for holding bitcoin for a long time or long term and if you ask me it's the best to do with our bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is continue rising year after year so it's not bad for us to just hold it for long term investment.

Price drop is expected once people sees profit but it will just be started if big whales will make a dump moves. Even for a small price drop they can create, it will attract other people to do the same that willl now lead to a panic dump.

That situation is my main factor why I don't considered holding for so much long period of time.
IMO you can still hold your coins for a long period of time like doing it as a long term investment. You can hold your coins from 5 years or more and i'm sure that if you hold your coins now and after a few years, you can earn up to 200% from your investment and i think it's good enough for a investor that all he need to do is just to wait and keep holding his coins up to 5 years.
For you it is better to hold coinsfore a long time because you dont have allot of them you need it from the price of the bitcoin you know
There are allot of people who has many coins and also holding they need ot spend some otherwise the price wont go up.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I think the price of bitcoin will now not go to drop, so it is not bad that we keep our coins for more longer in our wallets, it will make us to earn better with the passage of time.
The price of the bitcoin could drop after halving because most of the user's mindset is just to collect and save some coins and after halving they will sell all their coins to secure their profits. But in this thread his pointing for holding bitcoin for a long time or long term and if you ask me it's the best to do with our bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is continue rising year after year so it's not bad for us to just hold it for long term investment.

Price drop is expected once people sees profit but it will just be started if big whales will make a dump moves. Even for a small price drop they can create, it will attract other people to do the same that willl now lead to a panic dump.

That situation is my main factor why I don't considered holding for so much long period of time.
Jump to: