Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 146. (Read 368873 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's quite unpredictable so it's gonna be hard to tell whether you'll be making much in the long term. There are no guarantees or assurances that the value will go up or otherwise. Some people say it's about timing, proper timing when to get in and get out.

to get along well with timing i think you should make the unpredictable things become predictable, make hard things become easy. just wait for the right time to get in and get out happen to make your move, deny to predict it first can result in losing your chance and fail.

Long term goal without exchange bitcoin for Fiat is good way to make money according to my view. Because price will go for sure after halving..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It's quite unpredictable so it's gonna be hard to tell whether you'll be making much in the long term. There are no guarantees or assurances that the value will go up or otherwise. Some people say it's about timing, proper timing when to get in and get out.

to get along well with timing i think you should make the unpredictable things become predictable, make hard things become easy. just wait for the right time to get in and get out happen to make your move, deny to predict it first can result in losing your chance and fail.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 43
Speculation .. I would call it..  A gamble perhaps, but on could make a pretty good argument of buying at least one bitcoin, and forgetting about it for 20 years. That one Btc could be worth hundreds of thousands if not millions ?? Is it more than a expensive lottery ticket? I say yes! Because based on results so far, it will have some value unlike a lottery ticket.
It can be a good way to earn money, the future is good of the bitcoin plus the halving will also come so that is also a good sign.
I think in about 4 years there will come another halving so a long term investment would be good in my opinion.

Hodling bitcoin is way safer than trading with it.At least in the long run an increase of Bitcoin's value is very likely although not guaranteed.And of course it's still very risky to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
It can be a good way to earn money, the future is good of the bitcoin plus the halving will also come so that is also a good sign.
I think in about 4 years there will come another halving so a long term investment would be good in my opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes holding your bitcoins for a long term can be good but I do not think its also predictable what is gonna happen if you do.
So on the other side its pretty risky because you do not know what the bitcoin is gonna do in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I think it's better for a full-time trader to buy and sell on a weekly basis. Holding bitcoins for a month is just going to tie down your capital.

This should be avoided.

There should be a huge big disclaimer on what you mention - is based a 50/50 gamble if your trade is successful. Similar to day trading traditionally is the same odds as bitcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
To make money - yes .
To make good money - no it's terrible. Better to start mining or just working on daily job i think but not holding coins and beliving that price will jump so high that you can live on this money whole life. No it's not.

Yeah all the time expecting to get good profit just because of halving is not the right decision. In bitcoin the more risk you take will certainly give you high profit. Only at certain time you can hold and earn some profit. One such time is the present days or months till halving.
Activity: 364
No that is only good to save some money, if you want to make money and you are holding for a price increase than you can do many things instead of waiting.
You can gamble or the best thing that you can do is trading so you can earn some a little bit money with it and that is good enough.

Bitcoin is very volatile right now, but there seems to be a huge movement in support for it right now. I do not recommend selling it right now, nor buying.
Holding is only good for save some money because with holding you cant earn money with it and that is bad so you have also to take some risks if you want to make profit.
It is now nice to hold it around this time because the value is not high enough to sell it and that would be bad now if you are selling it now on this moment.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost
I think it's better for a full-time trader to buy and sell on a weekly basis. Holding bitcoins for a month is just going to tie down your capital.
Activity: 854
To make money - yes .
To make good money - no it's terrible. Better to start mining or just working on daily job i think but not holding coins and beliving that price will jump so high that you can live on this money whole life. No it's not.
Yes its a very good method and a lot of people are also using this method because its very profitable.
I think it could be good but I do not love the fact that the bitcoin is unpredictable so you will never know what will happen if you long term invest it, I think it can be good but I do not do this because if the risks.
Activity: 644
It is only good to save some money but with holding you cant earn money because you are doing nothing you have to do something to earn some money it will be not that easy.
So you have also to take some risks with Bitcoin otherwise it will be also not possible.

Everything needs to be done in accordance to time. So investing needs to be done at the right time to get good profit. So now its the time to hold as the price of bitcoin is expected on halving. If we risk ourselves every time we might lose everything but if you risk at the right time the effort you put will turn as profit.

Normally there is no risk in holding the bitcoins bro! because in that you are not investing in anything You just holding the bitcoins nothing will happen. In halving time bitcoin price will be there for sure bro. So don't feel about that too...
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
It is only good to save some money but with holding you cant earn money because you are doing nothing you have to do something to earn some money it will be not that easy.
So you have also to take some risks with Bitcoin otherwise it will be also not possible.

Playing with the risk is the effective way. But of course just don't take a risk improperly. Learn to communicate to all factors if needed if you will do holding. Holding coins has two outputs, to gain it's value or to gain your loss.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Everything needs to be done in accordance to time. So investing needs to be done at the right time to get good profit. So now its the time to hold as the price of bitcoin is expected on halving. If we risk ourselves every time we might lose everything but if you risk at the right time the effort you put will turn as profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Hard to answer,and depending bitcoin price for now and next year.lets think if we hold bitcoin 4 year ago,and check bitcoin price for now,we are not get money because bitcoin price going down almost a half.

You will never know the answer if you don't have guts to find it out for yourselves.

There's no way someone or something can tell us what will be the output for the upcoming years so better to play with that kind of doing.
I bought and I am holding. There is much speculation which way it will go. And make profit than waiting long time to boost its price.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
its good for now,bitcoin price keep raise up,and you can buy bitcoins and then hold it,sell that bitcoin when the price better than now,its safe way t get profit from holding bitcoin.

Hard to answer,and depending bitcoin price for now and next year.lets think if we hold bitcoin 4 year ago,and check bitcoin price for now,we are not get money because bitcoin price going down almost a half.

well, you have two choices, you either buy bitcoin for example to use it as a currency or gamble with it; or you are investing in bitcoin.
the second choice requires you to sell at least a portion of your coins when the price went up so if you missed it then it is your own fault.
Jump to: