Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 69. (Read 368872 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Judging from the trend in the last two years,yes holding bitcoin is profitable in the long run,anytime is always the best time to buy Bitcoin because,Bitcoin grows continously in fact experts are predicting a rise of up to $20,000,can you imagine that it only started at $0.30..
yes to me i am also in favour of long term investment and specially when the price of bitcoin is trading above 1000 USD and there are always chance that the price of bitcoin can take a little correction. i think holding bitcoin for a long time i think more than for 4 to 5 years  will be more profitable. 
Holding is no question the best way to earn profit this days, we have seen how the price rise substantially and for sure that will continue to rise in the future. However, being an investor, we need to minimize the risk even how good bitcoin is, we must set a desired figures to be achieve and the term that we will hold until. That way, we are investing according to our plan and not just hoping we are lucky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Judging from the trend in the last two years,yes holding bitcoin is profitable in the long run,anytime is always the best time to buy Bitcoin because,Bitcoin grows continously in fact experts are predicting a rise of up to $20,000,can you imagine that it only started at $0.30..
yes to me i am also in favour of long term investment and specially when the price of bitcoin is trading above 1000 USD and there are always chance that the price of bitcoin can take a little correction. i think holding bitcoin for a long time i think more than for 4 to 5 years  will be more profitable. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

That is right,holding bitcoin is a really profitable way to earn money but the thing is, you must be really patient with these method if you really want to earn, these method really takes time and needs patience.
With the first price of bitcoin up to now, I think bitcoin really is becoming a expensive cryptocurrency. If I just knew that the price will be these high, I must had bought a lot when I first heard of them, which I really regret.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
We have many examples of people who bought bitcoin when it has price like 2$ and they are millionares now, but bitcoin costed like that more than 5 years ago. So I think for the perspective about bitcoin we have to base exactly on this time, five years. I already began to put on side some percent of my monthly bitcoins for the future.

Those were the lucky people who bought at that low price but those days will never come back again and if bitcoin falls that low then it would be definitely end of bitcoins, but even if you buy now and manage to hold for next 5 years then still you can make good profits as price will be surely higher after 5 years.
The early adopters were the lucky ones who got rewarded for it. That is why I like to think of bitcoin more of a pyramid structure which rewards early adopters well and new entrants have to profit from the short time fluctuations,that is why holding for a long time is nolonger profitable.
Yes ,but it is always profitable as of now .As we saw the price and its good uptrend plus a good innovation of governments and legitimization of bitcoins it will be more high price .In short expect the unexpectes if bitcoin price will go $10,000 it is almost a big break for us ,So now is the right time as you can afford to buy or save bitcoins it will have a good profit in the future .
yes i also agree with you. long term investment is too much profitable. in long term investment there are very little risk of losing money. in long term investment yo remain more confident. therefore i will like to choose long term investment instead of short term investment.
i do not wasting my time with long term holding bitcoin i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and i make good profit in short time without any wastage of my time but there is many people are not expert in trading so holding bitcoin is better for them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well who would've known right? Who knows that etherium or another alt may even exceed bitcoin's price in the future. Indon't anyone who had bitcoins back then had an idea that if they held on it their btcs for a couple of years, their lives most likely would've changed already. I think that's the beauty of all these alt coin tradings. Though i think that forecast is a bit too good to be true, we can't really tell. As for me i'm just going ti hold on to my btcs until either i would desperately need to sell it, or i feel the time is already right to let go
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

Its not exactly profitable to everyone who is using it for trading though. People have to acquire it somehow - mainly by buying bitcoin and nowadays there are many places to earn bitcoin like trading itself and signature campaigns along with investments, but still in order to enter the market one needs cash at hand.

Many people did not think that bitcoin prices would rise to such an extent and so never even bought a satoshi. Maybe even today they are unaware of bitcoin prices simply because they dont care to trade or dont have time to trade since they already have proper earnings.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634

It depends on what and how much an individual has on his pocket. But it's certainly a very good thing to hold bitcoins for a long time.

If you are one of them who did bought a lot of bitcoins in the first place of its launching and you manage to hold out until today.

You are certainly rich and got a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We have many examples of people who bought bitcoin when it has price like 2$ and they are millionares now, but bitcoin costed like that more than 5 years ago. So I think for the perspective about bitcoin we have to base exactly on this time, five years. I already began to put on side some percent of my monthly bitcoins for the future.

Those were the lucky people who bought at that low price but those days will never come back again and if bitcoin falls that low then it would be definitely end of bitcoins, but even if you buy now and manage to hold for next 5 years then still you can make good profits as price will be surely higher after 5 years.
The early adopters were the lucky ones who got rewarded for it. That is why I like to think of bitcoin more of a pyramid structure which rewards early adopters well and new entrants have to profit from the short time fluctuations,that is why holding for a long time is nolonger profitable.
Yes ,but it is always profitable as of now .As we saw the price and its good uptrend plus a good innovation of governments and legitimization of bitcoins it will be more high price .In short expect the unexpectes if bitcoin price will go $10,000 it is almost a big break for us ,So now is the right time as you can afford to buy or save bitcoins it will have a good profit in the future .
yes i also agree with you. long term investment is too much profitable. in long term investment there are very little risk of losing money. in long term investment yo remain more confident. therefore i will like to choose long term investment instead of short term investment.
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
I have been trading many things since last 1991, and believe me, Bitcoin has only one competitor: Gold.

Bitcoin is far superior compared to gold, in nearly every aspect. I say nearly because gold has the advantage that it can be used offline as currency due to its physical form. Bitcoin at all times relies on you being connected to the internet in case you want to move value. I think it's just a matter of time before high level investors will realize that as well.

+1

With more that 16 billions of market capacity, I have no doubt big boys already realized it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I have been trading many things since last 1991, and believe me, Bitcoin has only one competitor: Gold.

Bitcoin is far superior compared to gold, in nearly every aspect. I say nearly because gold has the advantage that it can be used offline as currency due to its physical form. Bitcoin at all times relies on you being connected to the internet in case you want to move value. I think it's just a matter of time before high level investors will realize that as well.
Activity: 586
Merit: 317
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

its not ideal when you only buy just few btc, this time you need ahuge capital to really profit substantial amount like 50 btc. if by 5 years the price of btc rise up to $2000, then you just gain 50 btc more which is also $50k. only then you can say its worth than only buying 5btc.

Your indeed right dude, right we don't have nothing to do so far but to save bitcoin even it is a small amount of satoshi  it's very valuable but as much as you can save a huge of bitcoin and you are afford to do it, do it now. By next year it can be double your investment or more if that happen many will be happy of course.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Entrepreneur
Sure HOLD bitcoin there are only 21 millions if it hit the mass you can be rich with just 1-10 BTC'S.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yes ,but it is always profitable as of now .As we saw the price and its good uptrend plus a good innovation of governments and legitimization of bitcoins it will be more high price .In short expect the unexpected  if bitcoin price will go $10,000 it is almost a big break for us ,So now is the right time as you can afford to buy or save bitcoins it will have a good profit in the future .
yes long term investment is always profitable. there is no doubt about this. and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is already trading above 1050 and when there is such a big violation in the price of bitcoin. in long term investment there is a very little chance of losing money .
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I would say hold on to your BTC. you will never know what the price will be in the next couple of years. Seeing how it went up to $1000, compared to summer of 2016, it already proves the theory that BTC is good long term investment.

Exactly and this is why people hold the coins for a long time before selling it. This fluctuation in prices is what has attracted users to bitcoin and use it as a trading commodity more than as a currency. Buying low and the selling high allows people to make profits more than what they can do with fiat money in stock markets.

However it can be both a short term and long term investment depending on the basis of daily trading or opportunistic trading.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
maybe... But btc is famous because of its wavy motions. If you just hold your btcs doing nothing, you may not gain enough. Its better to try some exchanges / trades etc
Why he will not get anything if he will not do any thing with them. You can see that from the last year the price of bitcoin is tripled up so all of those who have kept their bitcoin doing nothing on their wallet then they have got a good profit from that investment.
If it does not do anything alone can make money, especially if we do trade with short-term,
buy when cheap prices and sell when it is expensive. It'll make us earn a bigger profit than not doing anything
You talking about how good the profit from trading only , without considering the risk you can lost alot!
People always lured with that way but failed in the end.
For me making money by investing long term in bitcoin always be a good idea rather than any other way & investment, why? Simply i am risk taker and i believe in bitcoin!

What you said is true, everyone talks about profit from trading but no one tells about the risk of loss in trading also, their are so many users who are in big loss due to trading in altcoin without knowing about the coin features and get scammed by scam coins,

That is why if you are earning other income then save from that and buy bitcoins and keep for long term apart from that you can earn bitcoins through this forum buy doing lot of task.
So yeaaa it is always better to invest in the long term if you have no time to trade in daily basis.
Trading required experience and skills to analyze the market and some news that could affceted.
And for those people who is too busy to just learn and looking for an experience , the best choice to make money in the long run always an investment business.
Investing into long term is a good way to make better earning,  at the same something important to be considered on the go is to make changes or sell the invested amount by withdrawing it,  because at times the price reaches peak.  We need to be careful to use the right time to make good profit out of it. Else you might feel bad if price drops during the time of withdrawal on urgent needs.
The point is when you can not afford to manage the money to make profit through a short term business such as trading or something like that , then you should not do it.
Take a look to another oportunity such as this long term investment in bitcoin , if it has better chance for you then take it seriously.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

its not ideal when you only buy just few btc, this time you need ahuge capital to really profit substantial amount like 50 btc. if by 5 years the price of btc rise up to $2000, then you just gain 50 btc more which is also $50k. only then you can say its worth than only buying 5btc.
Pages:
Jump to: