Pages:
Author

Topic: IS HOLDING TRULY THE SOLUTION TO DROP OF BTC PRICE? - page 12. (Read 1869 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
iam also holding my coins since 4 years now  Huh
i don't think this is a problem for the current prize .in the opposite i think its good for the prize Wink
mainly i have the coins still to grow them by lending .

regards
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.

What does holding has to do with this bearish trend?  The crash is due to people who fomo and then get out when the market doesn't go as they wanted it to be. Those noobs thinking that this is a quick rich scheme, buying bitcoin at its peak and then exited early.

This trend continue up to May. What's left are bots and day traders cashing out the moment they got a good ROI. And there's the continue manipulation of whales and then fuds and fake news as well contributing to the epic price fall.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Its really not the solution to anything and it will depend if a considerable amount of BTC is not made available for trading. What I mean about that is it will depend if they just really hold it without the intention of selling it in the near price points. Cutting out a considerable amount of supply out of the market is really something you can do in order to push the price up but as of right now the market is not showing that someone or some group is holding back there shares of BTC as the trading volume is always inconsistent.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
No never! The truly situation for bitcoin is "forget". If you are new in the market and going to invest, do it and forget. So your invesment need to be not all your savings, would be just part of it. Today no one can say anything certain about cryptocurrency, so spread your risk and never put your all money in..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think currently holding is the best decision. Because the market continues to fall, if we panic to sell then we will lose and surely prices will go down again because there will be more sales than demand. I think it's better to hold on longer and be patient waiting for market prices to rise again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.

I must assume the decrease in price can not be solved by just hodling our coins or it doesn't have anything to do with our coins. Because hodling our coins is just hodling our coins and waiting for it to increase its price in order for us to get some profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
I think yes because most of us complaining about the small profit we get and regret everything because we sell our bitcoins. We have different methods on managing our own bitcoin but for me holding is one of the best thing do especially now.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
if the price drops too sharp then the best option is to hold back for some time because I see the market will recover after that. if you sell right away then the loss will be great, whales and certain communities want us to panic sales
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
Sometimes holding is the best option to do because it reduce the chance you loss money. Holders want to earn huge profit so they choose to hold than to sell their bitcoin. I think its be bad for you to force yourself to sell because you think you may lose something in the end.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
It truly doesn't matter if you just keep on holding. It will be a loss just for you since you will be the one missing on the opportunities to gain profit from the short gains. The market won't go down if the you keep on holding because if everybody is holding then there are no sell orders and this will increase the price of BTC rather than draining it since people will be willing to offer a greater price to buy it. Just the basic demand and supply rule will get you a clear picture of what I am trying to say.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Hodl is not the solution but atleast don't try to do panic selling with huge amount of coins that you already have. This will totally hurt the market. The main reason why we encounter this kinds of bearish market is because of huge emotional investors coming into crypto market and panic sells when they see that there's a huge dip happening. If only those hodlers won't do panic selling at once then we won't experience this red train.

Those emotional investors are just in here to profit without understanding that bitcoins value is volatile and fluctuations happening every now and then is just normal since crypto market is still so young and unstable. As what some experts said when it comes to trading, only the weaker hands will lose during bearish times.
Activity: 112
No matter how we keep advicing people to hodl, some newbie will still sell their coin, but what is the essence of selling when u are selling below the amount you bought
Activity: 238
HODL for all bitcoin holders. Certainly rare bitcoin and also the value of the price of bitcoin itself will definitely rise. HODL itself for people who play long term.
Activity: 168
They are just people ideas and to me they seem theoritical but ideally on practical basis on market exchange, most people don't hodl but engage in trade.I will personally hold when price won't fetch ne any profit.
Activity: 53
In my opinion, the rate can be increased by holding, all your sellers try to increase the rate of sale, but the market is in its own way
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Its called FUD and is aimed at weak hands and newbies who continue to sell
even when the prices have fallen. The best form of action after the price
movement downwards is to hold.

Its the Fear, the Uncertainty and the Doubt which these weak hands and newbies
cannot seem to shake.

Holding is essential at certain times, key times.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
well HODL is not just a word, it is an art Wink

it is not about that everyone should HODL but those newbies who have no idea how to  trade should HODL because not doing so means losing a lot of money. and most of the memes you see on the internet is focusing on this particular group of people. because not HODLing during these small ups and downs in a sideways market means losing money for them and it has happened so many times already. and they are increasing the volatility!
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Hodl is for those who do not have the time or skill to trade, whales who can play the markets can manipulate the prices and increase their gains. In this bear market it is sad but all we can do is hodl and cash in when necessary
Activity: 46

I must agree that holding is one of the best solution for now  while the crypto market continuously dropping because if we force to sell it today while the market value is too low, we might be losing too much of our capital so i suggest to be patiently waiting until the market recover.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
no, the real solution is finding why price fell in first place and if it was not a logical reason then try and fix it by for instance educating the newbie weak hands who have been panic selling during that drop.
for example the drop from $20k down was logical and there is nothing you can do about it. that should have happened but the recent drop below $7k was not logical. it was purely the result of manipulation and panic sell of newbies who are too caught up in the ETF bullshit and are now blinded about what bitcoin truly is supposed to be.
Pages:
Jump to: