Pages:
Author

Topic: IS HOLDING TRULY THE SOLUTION TO DROP OF BTC PRICE? - page 13. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
on the contrary, HODL has the potential to make BTC prices rise due to limited distribution on the market, coupled with increasing demand will make BTC prices really rise
HODL is usually done if someone wants to be more patient to sell their coins, as much as possible, we must avoid cutloss
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
in any  market price is decided based on how many are selling (supply) and how many are buying (demand). if you hold it will not change these two that much. of course if you are holding and not selling it will reduce the sell pressure but it won't stop the drop if a drop is to happen. the thing that can stop the drop is when you buy.
and also just like the drop the rise will also happen with or without HODL campaigns.

and these things will happen naturally whether people on the internet shout HODL or DUMP or anything else. these are just social media drama in my experience and confuses the newbies only.

in any case what i always tell people, specially newcomers is that you shouldn't sell AFTER the drop happened. if you want to sell either sell on top or sell when drop is just starting. if you woke up and saw  the drop already happened and price is a lot lower then it is already too late for you to sell. that is when HODL comes in because there is no point in selling when you are already too late.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
You are on point i understand where you want to point at, atleast there will not be red market always, surely there will be green market toobut to me i will not see any reason the sell my bitcoin lower than what i bought it and that will be a loss on  my investment. Sincerely am not sure you will run a business at a lost.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.

First off, people are always trading bitcoin no matter what the investors decide to do. Transaction volume will always be high, as will liquidity, as traders continue to transact based on fundamental and technical analysis. It is irrelevant what HODLers do as they are always a minority.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
4,000,000 Bitcoins which were purchased before 2011 for $100 or $200, will be sold.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.
Pages:
Jump to: