Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 3. (Read 112587 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 08:09:18 AM
I think ICO investment is still very good and has a high percentage. And that also depends on how the ICO project itself. If it is good, it certainly has great potential for people to invest in the project itself. If the project is not good, people will not invest. And now there are still many people who want to invest in ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 22, 2019, 08:04:21 AM
now there is no point, coins do not rise in price but only fall after fundraising
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 22, 2019, 07:35:29 AM
Yes , I think ICO investment still worth it , but it is important to properly assess the situation and understand the market. Now IEO is a trend, but this is essentially the same as the ICO, only having an exchange as an intermediary between the company and the investor. The success of this concept shows that people are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies, but they want to feel more secure and reduce risks, and top exchanges offer them their services in selecting quality projects for investment. It works, brings money and it is obvious that it is worthy to participate in it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 07:13:15 AM
ICO is still give some profits if you can choose a real project. Most of ICO is scam so you need extra careful to pick a project. This year have so many promising ICO but its not guarantee that project is real. IEO is trending right now maybe you want check it.
I think now the IEO will still be more reliable in terms of investment, and can almost immediately bring more profit than waiting for the ico to enter the exchange, the main thing is of course to have time to enter this ieo
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 22, 2019, 06:42:19 AM
ICO is still give some profits if you can choose a real project. Most of ICO is scam so you need extra careful to pick a project. This year have so many promising ICO but its not guarantee that project is real. IEO is trending right now maybe you want check it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 06:26:55 AM
We believe if you chose the right ICO with a great team that has the skills in the industry and the marketing to support the project, it is.

Do check out https://east2.io/ Smiley We are aiming to revolutionise the frequent flier industry with an all new marketplace Smiley
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 22, 2019, 06:26:27 AM
without investors, ICO will not be successful and cannot even be run.
Your presence as an investor is of course very valuable for ICO. Incidentally, this year since 2018 ICO has suffered a setback in quality.
The key is just being careful and choose the right ICO right now. No need to take part in many ICOs, but only potential ones.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
March 22, 2019, 06:14:10 AM
I understand you very much and from my experience, I have decided that if i must invest, it must be after the ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 22, 2019, 05:57:42 AM
still worth it but really hard to find which one that worth to invest or not
many ico just come and get the fund then after listing on market the project not even start
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
March 22, 2019, 05:16:20 AM
Most of the ICO now is nothing to write home about, that is why you need to make thorough investigation before investing in any ICO. But there are still few ICO that are profitable and I believe that ICO is one of the fastest way to make more profit
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 04:34:59 AM
I think that ICO investment is certainly still feasible. even though the situation is currently in trouble. but of course everything will recover as before. so we need to be patient and wait for the situation to recover by investing.
The good thing is that it has now recovered and so people are investing again in the area of all the new ICO coming in all the time and already some of this are showing very good profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 22, 2019, 04:24:42 AM
ICO is no longer profitable, now people are busy talking about STO even though we still want to invest from ICO to STO, but it still cannot guarantee profit from that. it's better to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins.

Absolutely right, ICO isn't the same as it used to be to produce a few pieces of money to use to buy a few kilograms of rice and other foods. It's time to develop to take other actions besides looking for a new ICO.

Now many are hunting for IEO, which in large exchanges such as launches at Binance, I am also not sure of being profitable for investors who are now only losing money when buying ICO
before we decided joining or investing in ico projects we have to understand the projects.if we really understand about it and accept the risk just do it.even in IEO like binance could not guarantee any profits to us.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2019, 04:13:16 AM
ICO is no longer profitable, now people are busy talking about STO even though we still want to invest from ICO to STO, but it still cannot guarantee profit from that. it's better to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins.

Absolutely right, ICO isn't the same as it used to be to produce a few pieces of money to use to buy a few kilograms of rice and other foods. It's time to develop to take other actions besides looking for a new ICO.

Now many are hunting for IEO, which in large exchanges such as launches at Binance, I am also not sure of being profitable for investors who are now only losing money when buying ICO
Activity: 784
March 22, 2019, 03:46:43 AM
Now there can be one project out of five hundred worthy of investing money into it. But it is very difficult for an inexperienced investor to find this project, so now it is better to refrain from questionable investments.
try to join on IEO , some exchanges already support some ico in their exchanges.and maybe this way could be the solution for unworthed ico.binance was the exhcanges that proved it, bittorent and fetch ai successfull launched their ico and investors get profit from it.
well, the IEO is more advanced than the ICO. but some ICOs are still very well used as investment places. if you open a site like icodrops, or something like that, you can see that ICO has already gotten more than half of its investment target. it is ICO which has the potential to have a good future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 22, 2019, 03:39:18 AM
Now there can be one project out of five hundred worthy of investing money into it. But it is very difficult for an inexperienced investor to find this project, so now it is better to refrain from questionable investments.
try to join on IEO , some exchanges already support some ico in their exchanges.and maybe this way could be the solution for unworthed ico.binance was the exhcanges that proved it, bittorent and fetch ai successfull launched their ico and investors get profit from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
March 22, 2019, 02:40:40 AM
it depend on how good the ico and the project it self
as long the ico is good then no word to say no about ico
ico is still good but we need to choose carefully
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
March 22, 2019, 02:21:13 AM
Investing in ICO is now a risky one and i refrain from here because i had a lot of losses. My mind is a little excited about me when the situations of the crypto market will return to a good position then I will back for ICO investment.
But if you want to invest in the ICO now then after watching many things then invest in it.

Check their team members and their himself, project ICO how much long keep your mind. check their ICO partnership and withpaper Attached. In fact if you have checking their everything info then you can invest.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
March 21, 2019, 03:20:46 PM
Activity: 868
March 21, 2019, 03:10:14 PM
ICO's have been quite a disappointing section of Crypto. Initially, when people weren't aware of this, they went in buying a lot of so-called tokens and got scammed. They normally have a huge marketing budget with all frills and then once they gather enough money its the beginning of the end.

I would stay away from ICO's and advise people to read and investigate thoroughly before investing your hard earned money.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
March 21, 2019, 02:59:40 PM
As far as you can see, there are really a large number of projects that are currently on the market and they still have a place to be. In spite of all this, I think that the projects are collecting the necessary funds for the development, but whether they are really going to lead the development.
all depends on the devloper usually a lot fund from ICO not be difficult to run the roadmap so the price of tokens slowly began to rise and benefited investors
Pages:
Jump to: