Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 6. (Read 112587 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 10:34:02 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

In some aspect, no, but if you will going to invest and make the best decision to invest on the best ICO, why not to earn profit? In my opinion, investment is never not worth it. Unless you are very passionate about to earn.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
March 20, 2019, 10:26:18 PM
ICO was a good way to investing your money on a good project, far from your place.
But it has turned into a bad method to scam people's money because some peoples who want to get rich quick.
It is still worth, but if only you invest in a very legit ICO company.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
March 20, 2019, 04:51:24 PM
ICO investment may be on the verge of extinction due to the lack of trust it has gained over time and the fact that most ICO's now gets listed below the ICO price, making the investors regret their decision to support the project.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 20, 2019, 04:50:13 PM
I thought 2019 was going to be a better year for ICOs but it seems its the same old story. Now most teams don't even list the coin on exchange at all
The old story at least has some good features than new stories told by teams. ICOs lost the investor confidence and this loss will cost more than the market cap of the project. Exchange listing is the biggest problem for new projects but even listed tokens can be a scam sometimes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 04:46:40 PM
I thought 2019 was going to be a better year for ICOs but it seems its the same old story. Now most teams don't even list the coin on exchange at all
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 04:36:17 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Everything in life is about information. If you had noticed, you would have observed that the ICO era is over and we are in IEO ERA. If you had tried investing in IEO maybe you would have seen +300 ROI per investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 20, 2019, 04:25:03 PM
now it makes sense to invest in coins from the top 50 avoiding investments in new coins
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
March 20, 2019, 03:53:40 PM
Personally, I've come to a resolution that I won't be investing in ICO's until there's a change in the cryptocurrency space. ICO's have been a haven for scammers and it's quite frustrating when after investing in ICO's, the project gets listed far below the ICO price, which later dumps drastically.
Merit: 509
March 20, 2019, 03:38:26 PM
Yea it does, but in this case one has to be extremely careful and wise so as to not fall into the old traps again. That is, most projects have no use case at all, just hype and that's all.
The biggest problem is scam projects. They are also professionalized over time, and very difficult to recognize. Therefore, I recommend you to be more careful. Hype is a problem, but not as much as stolen money.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
March 20, 2019, 03:10:51 PM
Yea it does, but in this case one has to be extremely careful and wise so as to not fall into the old traps again. That is, most projects have no use case at all, just hype and that's all.
copper member
Activity: 178
March 20, 2019, 02:56:37 PM
Buying of ICO is a very good way to make money in crypto. It only requires that one do meaningful researches about a particular project before investing. I still make some bucks on ICOs till date.
copper member
Activity: 178
March 20, 2019, 02:52:43 PM
Always go for a good project to invest on. Don't follow just the hype, it is not enough reason why one should invest on a project. There are some good crypto projects that if one shows miss buy at ICO, the opportunity might be there again that's why ICO still trending till today.
Activity: 462
March 20, 2019, 02:41:19 PM
The new wave of ICO rebirth in new form IEO, with listing on the most popular exchanges bringing more liquidity and "x" gains
Activity: 837
March 20, 2019, 02:30:48 PM
Yes they are still worth it, but in this case only a certian few. So your due diligence is required, make appropriate research before investing and never invest because of hype.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 20, 2019, 02:20:36 PM
I think it's worth it because if you bought only altcoin with potential in the ico I would definitely be profitable so do not be afraid to buy ico or invest because if you see just legit and good you have ico with chance that your investor can double to be researching the choice of ico that will be incapable of losing your money because there are many ico outsiders and many ico scams so will you first survey ico before you invest or buy them token there are ico then because the rating is good and so many supports but others are scams so be careful about how easy it is to lose your money even then you can still profit but still risky.
Merit: 253
March 20, 2019, 12:28:17 PM
ICO is the best investmnet nowadays because this is why people make the most profits. Some people try to make money from other things like business but you make much more in crypto.

Although it looks promising but we have to be vigilant because there are a lot of scam ICOs, I hope this year will get good luck like in 2017 which made my money increase dramatically when I invest in ICO.
Activity: 319
March 20, 2019, 12:05:19 PM
If I ask my answer it would be better to buy a token after it's been listed on exchangers than to buy tokens or invest in ico because the ico price is high on the ico and when it lists the exchangers is this price fall so if you want long yome investments you can buy tokens on exchangers and i hold until the price increases.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 20, 2019, 10:01:31 AM
at current situation of the market.It better to not invest in the ico.
you can buy on the exchange when it is already listed.
Activity: 472
March 20, 2019, 09:59:44 AM
Investing in ICOs haven't been profitable for some time and the situation hasn't changed as yet. I believe it wouldn't be profitable as long as bearish trend continues in the market.
copper member
Activity: 78
March 20, 2019, 09:58:21 AM
If the project has a strong team and the idea solves a real life business problem then I think you would make great returns, however 300% drop I don't know what you invested in, may be worth double checking project and keeping up to date with what they are doing and supporting them if they are doing a good job because you have to be apart of the community to help drive the project forward and see returns for yourself also.
Pages:
Jump to: