Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 36. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
Investing in ICO nowadays takes  lot of courage and guts. Why? because there are a lot of ICO token that's been listed in a decentralized exchange without its consent meaning you can easily buy those tokens much more lower than the ICO price because of the early dumpers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
I think ICOs still have a great potential to achieve great things, but currently, the situation on the market isn't helping, so we may have to wait for a few months before starting to consider investing in those projects again.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
August 26, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
Trading is much better than ICO in my opinion. ICO investing is too much risky and many on this day are scam ICOs which are kinda messed up. Left and right you can see news that majority of ICO are scams which makes it a very scary and risky move. In my perspective, I will not go with the ICO investment and just buy altcoins for long term holding or trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
Before investment into ICO made huge profit. Now investments into ICO it is very difficult process. Very few ICO make profit because of a bad situation in the market now. Therefore it is necessary to devote to ICO choice much time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
In the real world, companies can always secure funds by approaching angel investors and venture capitalists but by doing that, they would have to give away a share of their equity to them. What companies wanted, was to get a lot of funds without giving away equity and ownership.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
ICOs has lost its reputation due to the recent trend of too many scam on it for me i quit investing in ICOs do not have much mmoney to spend on project that may never come to actualization.For me it not worth investing in
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 26, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
According to the experience i have gained so far in this field investing in good ico project is the most prolific way to get more profits and i still believe it. But you need to have do more thorough research by your own and get a real idea about the ico project. So likewise you have to think more than twice whether you are going to invest in it or not. I think you keep investing in icos. But again i am telling that please do more thorough research.
The deep research just like a key to invest in the ico. The ico which has encourage a lot of hype and community will be so easy to attract or create such a big domination and it will be traded by a lot of people.
This is why those people must try to do a lot of research about that. Consider about ico has a lot of risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
Well, I would say now it's risky to invest in ICO. Not the best time. But if you just wait. That is quite possible, even necessary! The main thing is to find a worthy company. Where there is both development and potential.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Definitely yes. Though the market has being really discouraging and most ico keep falling in this market. But it's still definitely profitable.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
I don't think ico worth the risk again since more than 90% of the project out there are fake so we need to be very careful
I think it's worth it as far as you choose a legit one and has a good potential to grow it's volume ,eventhough people says it's risky still we don't underestimate the power of ICO investment has.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
I don't think ico worth the risk again since more than 90% of the project out there are fake so we need to be very careful
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
The ICO project has a bright future, but not yet. ICO, which has become less profitable in a down market. I think you need to wait for the market to return to bullish trends, or be more cautious about choosing investment projects.
Activity: 201
August 26, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
Yes it is but the fact remain that there are also lot of fail project out there that have poor marketing strategy and development plan
Activity: 121
August 26, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
I don't think investing money in initial coin offering has yielded something huge to investors in recent time like before but people around the world still need to support project that they love by investing in them
Activity: 48
August 26, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
Well worthy ICO depends on the field of industry they are trying to solved . And the best industry you should invest are e-commerce , mobility provider and  renewable energy project . In most cases i prefer mobility provider because of its daily usage one of the common problem with this services is its high fees Trustedcars is a game changer for mobility provider using a decentralized platform that will reduce the cost , transparency and paper less contracts . The platform also introducing reward system to car dealers and mobility provider for active interactions within the mobility ecosystem !
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
According to the experience i have gained so far in this field investing in good ico project is the most prolific way to get more profits and i still believe it. But you need to have do more thorough research by your own and get a real idea about the ico project. So likewise you have to think more than twice whether you are going to invest in it or not. I think you keep investing in icos. But again i am telling that please do more thorough research.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
Currently, it is best to postpone the investment in ISO projects. The rush demand for ISO projects ended in connection with the global downtrend at the crypto-currency market. Very many ISO projects have temporarily ceased operations until the stabilization of the crypto-currency market, and new ISO projects are not announced. It seems to me that it is wiser to wait for other investment opportunities than to try to revive this dying market.
Activity: 134
August 26, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
Of course the best. Now the speed of operations and exchange is not just popular, but every month is necessary. Partners and competitors try to keep up with each other. Technologies allow them to develop and monetize quickly. And the faster the funds will be scrolled, the faster they will grow income.
Activity: 322
August 18, 2018, 08:48:36 PM
A lot of them failed and so many of them delayed the sale. Anyways there are still so many good projects coming out and its all your call for investing or not. Always do your own research on different websites

Yes there are a lot of failed icos today due to poor developers who cannot develop a good marketing strategy so you should always study the project before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 08:27:41 PM
A lot of them failed and so many of them delayed the sale. Anyways there are still so many good projects coming out and its all your call for investing or not. Always do your own research on different websites
Pages:
Jump to: