Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in crypto a good idea? - page 4. (Read 10502 times)

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 14, 2021, 08:22:20 PM
In the crypto world it is never too late because at any time the price of bitcoin and altcoins are constantly changing, so if you believe and have capital invested in the crypto world is a very good idea especially at this time the value of cryoto continues to increase and we can invest in some altcoins that have potential, but the choice of coins that want to be invested of course we must have our own choice and do not choose coins that are not in demand by many investors.
I agree on that mate, investing in crypto is a good idea but it depends on how you choose coin or how you control emotion. If you want to invest in crypto you need to invest in coin that is useful , because there are so many new altcoin today that is scam and some are become almost zero in value, fast moving coin is good because you dont need to wait for so many years to earn. But for now we need to wait for the price to fall down because we are now in a bull run and investing this time is quite risky.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 12, 2021, 07:53:43 PM
I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea.
So, you want to try crypto investment, bro? If you already take a look at many comments about crypto investment in this forum, you should get the answer to your question.  Smiley  FYI, most people agree that investing in crypto is a good way to get bigger profits but it has high risk as the prices are very volatile and unstable. You need to be familiar with the price changes/movements. If you can master it or understand it well, then investing in crypto can be a step for you to be a rich man. At least, you can get another source to gain income for your life.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
February 12, 2021, 07:14:41 PM
Investing resources such as time, effort, money, knowledge and sometimes even properties are worth in cryptocurrency. But firat we must know every risk we might encounted upon doing crypto and in order to lessen the risk,  we must br educated enough about crypto so that everything we will do will have a knowledgeable reference and basis. It is a good idea to invest in crypto as long you know what you are doing and be responsible enough to what ever the outcome is.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
February 12, 2021, 01:20:37 PM
I think investing in the cryptocurrency is a very good idea, but you need to know that you should choose an altcoin that already has the great potential to generate profits, because investing in the crypto is not as easy as turning your palm, you need knowledge to research the altcoin you want to invest in, I think if you want to profit from the crypto then choose a good altcoin to invests in like, BTC ETH the litecoin BNB XRP polkadot DOGE,
Well that is right investing in crypto is really profitable if you know how to control emotions, another important thing is you need to choose wisely because not all coins in crypto are legit or can give you profit, so you need to choose the coin that is already trusted you also need to have a big patience specially on waiting for the right time to sell because crypto is not stable and anytime you may loss on it if you do not take care on it.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 12, 2021, 12:18:16 PM
I think investing in the cryptocurrency is a very good idea, but you need to know that you should choose an altcoin that already has the great potential to generate profits, because investing in the crypto is not as easy as turning your palm, you need knowledge to research the altcoin you want to invest in, I think if you want to profit from the crypto then choose a good altcoin to invests in like, BTC ETH the litecoin BNB XRP polkadot DOGE,
Activity: 616
February 12, 2021, 12:03:28 PM
The cryptocurrency sector is one of the most profitable in recent years, but also one of the most risky. You definitely need to comply with risk management. But I think it's a good idea.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 12, 2021, 09:05:32 AM
At least if you look at the results for the whole of 2020, then it is safe to say that investors who bought Bitcoin and Ethereum at the beginning of the year have huge profits today. In addition, for the whole year, such investors did not have global shocks, as happened in 2018. And this is already a clear example of the fact that cryptocurrency is reasonably considered a very profitable investment and a valuable asset.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
January 18, 2021, 05:15:50 AM
Investing in crypto isn't just a good idea but the best one. Looking at rate of adoption and rise in prices of major cryptocurrencies at the moment. One just has to conduct his research very well before investing in any cryptocurrency project. And one should always understand the volatility involved in Cryptocurrency investment, stay cautioned and invest only the amount one can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 17, 2021, 03:09:27 PM
If you don't have enough knowledge, experience about cryptocurrency, it can be risky for you. But on the other hand, after getting some knowledge about investing then investing in crypto can be a good idea. l mean it depends on your thinking about crypto, when you want to make quick money you will lose at the end. It is not easy as expected, l think l could explain that. The risks can be big if the new investors have no idea what he/she is doing. It is worthless to invest in the already pumped altcoins because value and marketcap will drop eventually. Better to focus on developing altcoin projects.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
January 17, 2021, 02:07:25 PM
I would rather invest in real state instead in crypto for me.   i dont know what other people will do ,cause some will say  that crypto is the biggest opportunity thats why everyone should invest on it. 

It depends what is your field of interest. If you are not in crypto world beater stay off.
investing in crypto is not as easy as we imagine when getting big profits and investing in the crypto world is the same as investing in other fields, it has a big risk, and of course in investing we have to really understand and master every area we invest in because otherwise of course it will only result in losses for us, before investing in crypto it is better for us to know in detail about the crypto world, not just calculating profits.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 17, 2021, 12:55:37 PM
I would rather invest in real state instead in crypto for me.   i dont know what other people will do ,cause some will say  that crypto is the biggest opportunity thats why everyone should invest on it.  

It depends what is your field of interest. If you are not in crypto world beater stay off.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 17, 2021, 11:06:37 AM
If An buy Crypto there is nothing late. Because we can start trading at any time. Buying Crypto does now look easy and this is done to make it easier for everyone to trade. For the impact of the ease people buying crypto will certainly have a positive impact. It will also increase the trade volume increasingly larger.

Everyone is looking for quick return of money they invest.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 13, 2021, 03:21:59 AM
buying crypto is a very good idea and in my opinion it should be done by everyone because with technological development, of course crypto will be used by all countries in the future and it is never too late in investing, it can be done at any time. depending on the research we do

indeed, but don't forget to think about the risk too,
because there is no zero risk on any investments opportunities especially in cryptocurrency my friend
regards

People should consider the risk involved in crypto, without challenging the risks it is not a good idea of investing in crypto. People who are in crypto for more than 3 years will understand the risk involved in crypto, we should always average the investment otherwise we might lose all our money, in order to gain the lost money, it will take some time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 12, 2021, 06:29:56 PM
It mostly depends on your research Make sure you avoid shitcoins and is not only scam coins that are shit so check volume an market cap then 24 hrs trade
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
January 12, 2021, 05:37:41 PM
buying crypto is a very good idea and in my opinion it should be done by everyone because with technological development, of course crypto will be used by all countries in the future and it is never too late in investing, it can be done at any time. depending on the research we do

indeed, but don't forget to think about the risk too,
because there is no zero risk on any investments opportunities especially in cryptocurrency my friend
regards
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 12, 2021, 04:30:42 PM
We are now in 2021 and why we afraid to invest on crypto. Crypto is proving regularly what actually it is. In this digital world, crypto currency is one of the most important part. So you can go for it without any hesitation.

the op posted it in the year 2019 and that was two years ago and he probably learned alot on cryptos and i guess that he have a courage now to invest  but for those that are new and have joined this year they can be like op that are going to be skeptical at first and they dont need to rush things if that is the case but it would be better for them if they observed first . indeed in digital world crypto is important because this is the money in the digital world ,  in real world we also have a money and it was also a real money not digital  . there are other digital money in the digital world but all of them except crypto are centralized with lesser benefits
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
January 12, 2021, 10:29:01 AM
Yes, but the timing and conditions must also be right when someone wants to start investing in crypto, because the situation in crypto and the market also often changes from day to day so it always requires new analysis and research.
Yes, that's the case if we want to invest in the cryptocurrency world, we must be able to read the market situation so that we don't make the wrong decision,
and we must always update about information related to cyrptocurrency so as not to miss information
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
January 12, 2021, 07:54:24 AM
If you are passionate about Bitcoin and the crypto market then don't hesitate. high profit, many opportunities you only need to have the internet to also invest and make money. The opportunity will belong to anyone who knows how to take advantage of the times.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
January 09, 2021, 04:32:14 AM
Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
investment is people's choice for success in the future, crypto investing in my opinion is very good, but whatever it is our investment choice depends on each of us who can be calm, in crypto investing in my opinion it is never too late, because investing in crypto, of course for me personally thinking of choosing long term.
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
January 09, 2021, 02:05:36 AM
Digital money has a quicker worth increment, and that will profit us. be that as it may, Cryptocurrency ventures have a high danger. Purchasing Crypto does now look simple and this is done to make it simpler for everybody to exchange. For the effect of the simplicity individuals purchasing crypto will surely have a positive effect.
Pages:
Jump to: