Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in crypto a good idea? - page 7. (Read 10502 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 03, 2020, 07:33:14 AM
Good idea, you can make a big profit. But all of that is not easy, because it takes accuracy in choosing a coin / token and requires patience. If you are not conscientious and impatient, you will never get a good profit.
This is true, you can make a big profit when investing in crypto. And the best for that is to gain knowledge first on how trading works. Without this, you cannot gain and will be suffered losses of money. Also, it is a must in doing research in which project to invest for us to avoid loss and regrets in the end.
this is perhaps the best advice for newcomer investors, they must really understand a coin before investing don't invest as they like or using filing will definitely cause losses Crypto investing must be meticulous in all of them when everything looks good go on to invest in it
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 03, 2020, 06:08:20 AM
Good idea, you can make a big profit. But all of that is not easy, because it takes accuracy in choosing a coin / token and requires patience. If you are not conscientious and impatient, you will never get a good profit.
This is true, you can make a big profit when investing in crypto. And the best for that is to gain knowledge first on how trading works. Without this, you cannot gain and will be suffered losses of money. Also, it is a must in doing research in which project to invest for us to avoid loss and regrets in the end.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
December 03, 2020, 02:47:24 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 7
December 02, 2020, 06:12:29 PM
Well if you are still hesitating as of now (decembre 2020)  i advise you to hold your fiat for now and wait for the bullrun ti pass because honestly no one knows where is bitcoin (and altcoins) going atm they're on an all time high and while its true that there is still room to grow but i tihnk that a price correction will most likely happen before that, so just sit back and wait for this storm to pass.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 02, 2020, 06:09:10 PM
I think it's a good idea. But we need to be more knowledgeable about the cryptos and how it works. And we need to have the courage to invest in a crypto that can give us good payout in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 02, 2020, 03:56:18 PM
skill and mentality in the main in crypto investing investing in crypto is too risky will lose at any time if you don't have better knowledge don't invest can take another way or a little advice from me invest in top coins like bitcoin and ethereum it is easier to profit if bull run come
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 02, 2020, 02:54:33 PM
Of course investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea during a pandemic,
because some investment instruments such as cars, land and stocks have decreased considerably,
and the slow recovery has made these assets weak, cryptocurrencies have so far been very good in terms of performance ,
invest in cryptocurrency and feel the profit.

bad or good is depends on our knowledge and our strategy my friend
if we have a good knowledge and the best strategy to choose the right coins to invest, i think investing in cryptocurrency will be a good idea
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
December 02, 2020, 01:30:39 PM
does easy means good?
It is only bad if you start to invest or trade in crypto without sufficient knowledge. But if you try to learn everything first and you know what's your target exactly, I think easy means good, why not? You won't be able to invest as easily in crypto on forex or on any other investment places in the real life. We know that crypto investment or trading is the easiest one in the world. However, there is always a risk because it has volatility and instability.

Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
You can start now, surely it is not too late. However, you need to understand how to choose the best coins to invest/trade. You also must know the right way to manage the coins to take profits. Good luck, buddy..
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
December 02, 2020, 01:22:10 PM
Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
Around the time of your post it was perhaps the best time to enter the crypto market because you can easily see how much it has grown after that time but i think potential is still there and you should have a strategy to buy and accumulate top coins so that you can retire early in few years time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 02, 2020, 01:07:14 PM
This question has been asked so many times, and it gets the same answers always. It is never too late to invest in crypto. In fact everyday is a new opportunity, read more and be careful buying into ICO and you will be fine.

No need to invest in ICO, just invest in several altcoins that have the potential to be 2x or 10x,
yes, like ethereum, Tron or Ripple, coins with large market cap make investors comfortable, so hold for a long term

There is no need to do investments in ico because it wouldn't be that's much safe like earlier time, but instead of that you could invest in any top altcoin which have the good market cap. Also you can find out many good alts in the market, so wouldn't need to rely on ico for the investment.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 02, 2020, 10:31:15 AM
No need to invest in ICO, just invest in several altcoins that have the potential to be 2x or 10x,
yes, like ethereum, Tron or Ripple, coins with large market cap make investors comfortable, so hold for a long term

As a safe alternative it is true as you say, we only need to invest in well-developed altcoins or top 10 altcoins.
However, even though investing in ICOs is very high risk, especially many ICOs are scams lately but if you can get a good and successful ICO ahead of the increase in bitcoin prices like now then the benefits you can get are much greater.
Almost nothing has changed since 2017, and ICO projects continue to raise a lot of questions and concerns. But nevertheless, among these projects there are quite good and promising ones, because not all developers can afford IEI. But if you are looking for a project for investment with a lower share of risk, then it is better to pay attention to IEO projects, which are presented, for example, on the Binance exchange.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
December 02, 2020, 10:04:55 AM

As a safe alternative it is true as you say, we only need to invest in well-developed altcoins or top 10 altcoins.
However, even though investing in ICOs is very high risk, especially many ICOs are scams lately but if you can get a good and successful ICO ahead of the increase in bitcoin prices like now then the benefits you can get are much greater.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 02, 2020, 09:04:48 AM
This question has been asked so many times, and it gets the same answers always. It is never too late to invest in crypto. In fact everyday is a new opportunity, read more and be careful buying into ICO and you will be fine.

its really good idea for now, those coins were best in cryptocurrency market and have less risk if compared with another coins. in market investors have option in their must have portofolio. usually ethereum ripple and tron be this " must have " in their bag.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 01, 2020, 10:26:18 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 01, 2020, 04:31:18 AM
Investing in crypto is a good idea because it affords you the opportunity to explore more ways in which transactions can take place without fiat, it also affords you the opportunity to be acquainted with blockchain technology and many other possibilities. Now about crypto in general, with the world going digital, now is the best time to understand the potential crypto holds; so in general, going for crypto is a good idea. Also, depending on your location, you can buy crypto with your card through most exchanges like Binance but before doing that, make sure you have gone through all you need to know about creating a wallet and so forth. And lastly, with the market going higher, you might want to wait a bit, however if you are a risk taker, you can go ahead but mostly top altcoins and invest what you can afford.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
December 01, 2020, 03:55:36 AM
Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
Now is not the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, but you are not too late. After cryptocurrency pumped up a few days ago, everyone predicts cryptocurrency has reached its peak, After that, crypto price is falling slowly. Same as in 2017, cryptocurrency price rises at its highest point, but after that the crypto market was bleeding again. Now what cryptocurrency is experiencing is the same as happened in 2017. Hopefully the current correction will only be a temporary.
Activity: 1344
December 01, 2020, 03:00:48 AM
many have fallen into HYIP investment and are deceived by the seduction of sales with the lure of large profits, things like this make many people think investing in crypto is a scam and they are just new people who know cryptocurrency in those few days which makes the crypto name even worse for beginners even though it's all just the act of scammers who take advantage of the big name and popularity of the cryptocurrency which makes everything look more difficult because if they have lost their money it will immediately judge that cryptocurrency is a scam and of course they should learn about crypto currency from early on and until understanding what crypto investing actually is then that's even better.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
December 01, 2020, 02:50:37 AM
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2020, 02:07:23 AM
If I personally invest in crypto is a very good idea and very fun, because I can get profit in an instant, but if you are new to the world of cryptocurrency, it's best not to invest first in crypto, because the risk is very large  , learn technical first.  about the world of cryptocurrancy, so there will be no regrets later ...

I agree investing in crypto idea it is a much better platform and easier to make a profit when it comes to investing than other sites blockchain technology is making crypto transactions much easier due to which the demand is doubling as the days go by. Even if newcomers don't have much idea about crypto new traders will still make a lot of money by investing in currencies like bitcoin the crypto market is improving due to the rise in the price of bitcoin from other currencies.
So what kind or strategy of investing was this Easy to Earn in Crypto/Blockchain that we don't know guys,Because i did not find that answer to those legit traders here,Well they say that we can make profit but not as easy as you 2 are saying here.

But if you are willing to Hold and find a good Coins to invest (of course Bitcoin or Ethereum the major coins) then yeah there are profit in waiting but not that simple because this will take time and patience.
Activity: 2002
December 01, 2020, 12:43:08 AM
There are many potential altcoins on coinmarketcap. You can refer to some Altcoins such as TRX, ADA, XRP, BNB ... because these Altcoins are still very cheap and not late when Bitcoins just come back. At this time you should buy and hold as well.

These four coins are indeed Big Cap,
and of course there is a big chance the Big cap will follow the bullish direction of Bitcoin,
for example increases in ADA, XRP, XLM and Ethereum, these coins have increased by 50% or more.
Pages:
Jump to: