Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 29. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 28, 2018, 05:21:42 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
if you want to invest in an ico project i suggest you choose right because there are too many projects lately and the end is the project is not clear, choose a project with sales that reach hardcap and many investors, but you better invest in 10 coins big because it's guaranteed its certainty just waiting for the right time when you want to get a profit
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
Investment into ICO always was favorable. But only provided that you will find the worthy project. Whether the question in that shouldn't be invested. The main issue consists in in what project it is worth investing.
I invest in the ICO's and I like it sometimes only if they have a product that can function well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
In the current market, things are not run how people think. In the major time, it just tends to follow downtrend overall. Even hype of ICO not like last year. So all those things lead to do good research about the specific project. Only those projects can do well who can survive for the long term. ICO investments still profitable just no of good ICO decrease this year in my opinion
They are really, it is because their are a lpt of ICO which is a long term project but in the other hand their are short term too. We can say they are profitable because some of the bitcoiner become instantly rich because of the ICO. Well if you are a hardworking you can achieve what you aim for.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
Investment into ICO always was favorable. But only provided that you will find the worthy project. Whether the question in that shouldn't be invested. The main issue consists in in what project it is worth investing.
Activity: 140
October 28, 2018, 04:53:04 PM
recently, I do not see that investing in ICO brings profit.therefore, I believe that now is unprofitable for investirovat ICO.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 28, 2018, 04:49:24 PM
I don't think so. I try to avoid ICOs, especially russian ICOs.
For me it is easier to understand their idea and find scammers, but at the same time there is a small amount of russian ICOs suceeded to create working product.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 28, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
I advise you not to invest in project during ICO, but wait until project get listed on exchange.

Then the price will fall significantly when people start to dump their tokens.

You will get your tokens at much better price then ICO price. But be aware that my advice won't work at best projects where the price will just go up, and that didn't have bounty campaign.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:40:01 PM
Investing in ICOs is still stable for smart people and is the marketplace's biggest investment in the market. I do not think that ICO investments will end. New ideas and projects are needed in the world of Cryptocurrency. You do your research and insist on choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
October 27, 2018, 12:40:30 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
I think investing in ICO is still a profitable investment as long you choose the right ICO.
There were many bad ICOs that not delivering their promises about the development of their ICO after tokensale.
If you participating on the good ICO, surely you will gain profit from it.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 27, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Generally investing good icos are profitable. But now investing icos are not profitable. Because we are in bear market and you shouldnt invest icos in bear market.
You can join bounties and airdrops or you can hold some altcoins. If bull market will start in future you can start to invest icos but today that is not profitable. Also icos can not collect money.
For example look NOS. people was killing eachother to take a wl for nos 3 month ago. and today they are sending mails to people everyday for money.
Activity: 396
October 27, 2018, 05:46:40 AM
Investing in ICO is still very good, but it is not suitable for novices and requires very strong judgment, otherwise you will go bankrupt. ICO is not currently a newcomer and belongs to an expert. Perhaps belonging to the public thinks like Zuckerberg.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
Recently wrote an article about the need for a finished product in ICOs these days

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff
Activity: 252
October 27, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
Many projects attract funds during the pre-sale, and now the investor has become selective and does not invest money in all projects and begins to analyze them
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
Investing in ICO is definitely profitable, otherwise who will invest, but now ICO is being drastically reduced, and many scams lead to the loss of investors.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
Yes, investing into icos are very profitable. We can still earn lot of profits by invest our money on ico. But for this we need to be careful before investment. We need to choose only legit ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
October 27, 2018, 04:37:28 AM
There are currently several ICO's underway at non-erc20 platforms, like Vechain, Stellar and NEO.

In the end it is quite simple, you just cannot predict how things will go. Some honest, non-scam, projects run into issues, sometimes internal for which you could blame then, but often external due to changing environment. So many projects are just start-ups by dreamers without the experience to pull through in the end. The list of reasons why projects fail is endless, but it doesn't make ICO's a scam. Yes, there are scammers and it is very difficult to look through the facade. But if you follow projects long enough without any red flags raised, it would seem that at that precise moment, the project can be trusted to have at least honest and good intentions.

But what comes after, who knows.

I decided to put some $$ into the Spotcoin ICO. Why? Honest team, proud NEO commmunity partner, creating a lot of awareness for crypto in general (regionally but still they do wonders over there). They are launching a crypto exchange (yes, another one) with a few unique aspects (like massive dividends on trading fees among others). I didn't want to spend too much funds into it because of the typical risks, but mainly did it to support them in my own way. Check out this article if you'd like to know more.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
October 27, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
As far as I am concerned, Investing in ICO is still very profitable
 In between you have to find a good project to invest in. Do an extensive research on the project you want to invest in, as they are a lot of crappy project out there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 26, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Yes, they are still more good ICO's in a thread which is good for investments, you need to do more research project to make it clearer for good profit shares in time. And if to think that this month is not good for investment then make some adjustment for the better future. Don't invest in the ICO's if its not passionate for marketing and totally demand for digital market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
Investing in ICO is not profitable and is more dangerous than ever. If you could predict which ICO will be successful, then you could invest, and so you are likely to just lose all your money, or part of the money.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 26, 2018, 07:17:31 PM
Investing on ICO is still profitable but its quietly risky for now. More on careful and aware for those project doesn't work. A lot of of them having potentials, research may help you to know what is better and understand their ways.
Pages:
Jump to: