Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 25. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
If you are a large investor, then a profitable purchase of coins is possible only on ICO. Decentralized exchange is not suitable, because the purchase will greatly increase the rate of altcoin. If you are a small investor,then you can buy coins after the ICO, they can even be cheaper, but only if the market continues to fall and the coins are available for sale. Many projects are now freezing tokens, until better times.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
Yes if you invest in really good ico with quality project and experienced team coupled with on time performance and secondly you need to give them time, dont try to sell as soon as on exchange, give the team few months and then you can take profit.
very true of your opinion if indeed we get a good ico but with conditions like now many ico that end in fraud and only for the benefit of individuals
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
Investing in ICOs can always bring good returns to investors in a short time if they have a good choice. Although there are now many fraudulent ICO market. But researching and carefully selecting ICOs before making a decision to invest will always benefit ICO investments.

Sometimes some scam ico owners are really expert in making their project looks legit then will just make an exit scam. So we really need to choose wisely before making our investments.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 04, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
yes, it is profitable, but not for everyone.
If you are a huge fund and enter on pre-sale stage, then your bonus is tremendous and you can sell immediately after listing in profit even if price is lower then on crowd sale.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 04, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
Assume every ICO is a scam an buy bitcoin if you want to store real value.
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
Investing in ICOs can always bring good returns to investors in a short time if they have a good choice. Although there are now many fraudulent ICO market. But researching and carefully selecting ICOs before making a decision to invest will always benefit ICO investments.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
November 04, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
Investing in ico is still profitable this days despite their are many scam ico everywhere in the Crypto space . Investing in ico takes deligent research and deep study of the project before investing in such project. Although the bear market affected many ico be listed on the coinmarketcap there are still some that have stay above their ico price. In my opinion ico is still profiting.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 04, 2018, 04:39:25 AM
I don’t think that it’s worth investing in ico at the moment, as you said the drop in etherium hurt them very much and there were also a lot of scammers
If we choose the right ICO project, we still have a profit, but now ICO projects are scams pretty much, so I think we should consider before choosing the potential project ico, to capital them. It is safe and does not lose its memory unknowingly
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
As of now, the chances to gain profits in investing in ICO's are less because the crypto market are still not a good situation. Perhaps, if the team behind in a specific project are more innovative in the development and very hard working in providing the needs of the platform, then I think it is still profitable to invest in ICO.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 04, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
It will become porfitable once the project or ICO's is potentisl and become successful and that is only some of ICO now are like that. Because most of the ICO now is not porfitable because you will see that your money gone once you invested to that project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
Actually it's a bear period so be carefully but imo crypto world is still profitable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 04, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
All ICO's are scams now or WAY overvalued. Stay away.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 04, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
No-no-no.
Even most common projects with low cap for crowd sale aren't profitable anymore. But I hope this tendency will change with growing market.
Activity: 448
November 04, 2018, 03:45:32 AM
I don’t think that it’s worth investing in ico at the moment, as you said the drop in etherium hurt them very much and there were also a lot of scammers
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 07:20:13 PM
Investment into ICO didn't stop being favorable. It is necessary just to choose projects which can give you growth after entry into the market. Now such it isn't enough, but all the same they are.
Activity: 854
November 03, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Definitely, there is still a future. There are some new developments that are presently being integrated into ethereum platform, that will help to protect investors. It won't only serve as protectors, but that even ICOs that will be using the platform of ethereum for their tokens will be genuine, because a scam ICO will not want to go for such option or rule, except for the genuine ones.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/erc-20-co-author-proposes-new-ico-model-to-protect-investors-from-fraudulent-token-sales/amp
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:03:48 PM
This is not as profitable as before, but a certain percentage of the campaign still has high ratings and good prospects after the release, if you carefully choose campaigns.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
November 03, 2018, 06:56:56 PM
I have always said that you do not expect quick profits when investing in ICO. Only long-term investment. And in principle, despite the situation on the market, investing in ICO remains an interesting option, but only for long terms.

yes, but it all depends on a trusted project which is certainly the right choice to use as a long-term investment asset. Lately many ICO frauds have only taken advantage of investors by giving them huge rewards if they can invest in them. but after the ICO ends, the issued tokens cannot enter the exchange market so that it becomes a token that has no value. even though it has a very high investment risk in the ICO, if the project we choose is trusted, the investment we make can produce very promising benefits
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 03, 2018, 06:41:30 PM
Personally, I think that now you just need to wait a bit and everything will be as before. And tokens will always be sold at a good price. And then there will be many offers for investment. As for the bad projects, it was before. So you need to invest now while the low price of crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Of course profitable , this is one of the risky investments at the moment and at the same time the most profitable , of course to guess which project will shoot difficult but it can bring you a lot of money !
Pages:
Jump to: