Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 34. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 06:12:27 AM
Investing in ICO is often even more profitable than trading or long-term investment in coins. But in any case it is not so profitable as before as the cost of cryptocurrencies is significantly lower than before
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 21, 2018, 06:36:28 AM
To invest and make a profit from the project in the early stages need to be very well versed in the projects, because the projects have become very much and really worth of them units. I would just buy altcoin on the stock exchange
Activity: 560
October 21, 2018, 06:34:54 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

the risk of investing in ico is currently so difficult and I suggest you have to choose and research carefully. because almost every ico token that has entered the market is very difficult to rise especially the value falls below the free sell price.

I do not think that is the only way, the risk from the market is not just for every ICO, it's all from if you are a trader or a long-term investor in the altcoin. Each investment has its own risks and smart people will seek to minimize them
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
It is still profitable if you get a good ICO to invest in. You just have to research into the project you want to invest in before you lose all your money. There are a lot of scam projects out there and some even are not able to do well when they get to exchange.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
it still profitable but you have to be aware which ICO you will join some of it is a scam. be observant to the transparency of the team.
Activity: 290
October 20, 2018, 06:36:47 AM
Now, indeed, almost all projects are unprofitable. To make money is very problematic. you need to wait for the bull market, then almost all projects will give X
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

the risk of investing in ico is currently so difficult and I suggest you have to choose and research carefully. because almost every ico token that has entered the market is very difficult to rise especially the value falls below the free sell price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 20, 2018, 06:04:16 AM
Yes, Investing in ICOs still profitable if you choose the right ICO to invest. To choose the right ICO, In this forum have several topics about that, you can refer the search funtion to find topics.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 20, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

I think many ERC token have good future. Most token in market using ethereum blockchain because developers interesting using smart contract. Many ERC token having working product and i am believe some ERC20 token have a good future
October 20, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
in my opinion it is still profitable because many people are currently investing in several ico projects, it seems that currently there are many ico that have been successfully launched and many ico are very low and cheap.

October 20, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Yes, right, but not all ico projects you have to carefully choose ico to invest, because many of the ico is currently the tip of fraud and by the end of this year, it had started to get crowded and people were trading in several projects.

Activity: 442
October 20, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
The current ICO is not worth investing, and these fraudsters have already destroyed this market. If you invest in ICO now, you will find that these people are worse than before, they will not even issue coins, they will postpone indefinitely, If you don't want to be cheated, then I think you'd better not invest in ICO right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 20, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
If you find good ICO i think yes but you need hold tokens for long term as we see most of projects cant make product so easy but afther year ,so its long term.
Activity: 770
October 20, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
ICO investment is sufficient areas of mash produces but if done at the ICO. many of the ICO are springing up and certainly not all of it can be managed and even quite a lot of scams that scams not expected. When can do analysis and also choose ICO right necessarily big results will match expectations. need persistence and patience also in this case because it would be a lot of factors that will affect the outcome of the ICO investment done.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 19, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
of course the ICO can still be profitable if the project is properly realized, because we can buy at a discounted price through the ICO.
but don't let you invest in a scam ICO because what I know is currently investing in ICO like gambling if you don't lose then you will win.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 19, 2018, 09:17:15 PM
I continue to believe in the possibility of obtaining benefits through participation in various promising ICOs. But such a result can be achieved only with the right choice of a suitable project. To do this, you need to carefully study the information about the project, development strategy and the development team.
Yeah if we are not sure about the project or ICO better not to invest on it as it may cause you problem. Scammers are also pretending to be a legit until the time they run away with our money. Do you diligent research and don't just rely on the recommendation from those experts.

it is easy to scam people for the scammers because as long as they can provide a good papers the campaign will look so good that is why there are lots of projects leads to scam one. They are experts but they used it to scam people.
Activity: 600
October 19, 2018, 09:16:09 PM
of course, for us investment in ICO is still good and we can take advantage of long-term needs, because investment in ICO projects is also a good way we can get better benefits in the future, because we see the development of krypto prices every day also increasing.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 19, 2018, 09:10:51 PM
I continue to believe in the possibility of obtaining benefits through participation in various promising ICOs. But such a result can be achieved only with the right choice of a suitable project. To do this, you need to carefully study the information about the project, development strategy and the development team.
Yeah if we are not sure about the project or ICO better not to invest on it as it may cause you problem. Scammers are also pretending to be a legit until the time they run away with our money. Do you diligent research and don't just rely on the recommendation from those experts.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 17, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
It seems to me that now in a falling market it is more profitable to buy coins after the end of the ICO, when they go public!
Activity: 323
October 15, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

Actually investing in ico is still profitable if you find a good ico. But it's hard to find it. Because you need to do research first. And now many ico are scam. So I think the percentage is very small to find ico profitable. But if you are lucky, why not? just try to invest in altcoins, because investing in ico is more risky.
Pages:
Jump to: