Pages:
Author

Topic: is it a good idea to buy bitcoins now ? will bitcoin go up or down in next 2-3 y - page 4. (Read 6051 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Buy now and wait for 2 years....Then you can see high returns for your buying costs....

But halving in one year. So, you can see before 2 years itself....
Activity: 8
Buy now and wait for 2 years....Then you can see high returns for your buying costs....
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
granted im just a fish but i dont see any scenario where bitcoin goes down in the next 2-3 years.  the sellers are being exhausted in the 200-300 range, the halving next year will rekt the bears

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I think the price of bitcoin will be rise after 2 to 3 years.

what will happen in two 3 years? there is nothing aside from random good news that may happen, but no one know, instead the halving is there around the corner, and it will bring fresh air for sure

and it is actually a real thing and not pure speculation
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think the price of bitcoin will be rise after 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It depends on btc exchange.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
if you really want to risk some money for Bitcoins then you should buy now, or at least before the next halving in July 2016.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
hello guys i know a bit about bitcoin but not sure if it is a good idea to buy im trying to save some bitcoins on my wallet 2-3 years will sell them .

not sure if the price will go up or not so im askin the expert what do you think. i got about 700 dollars going to buy 2 bitcoin or 3.

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price
people sometimes asking me 1:1 what does that sign mean im confuse.
where can i exchange my paypal fund to bitcoin

Well I think that this is the best time to buy in the last year and a half. Yes, we can always go down, but chances are now much smaller for that. Everything is pointing that we will be going up. So yes, it's a good time to get in.

To buy: You are looking for a smaller amount. Try localbitcoins, this might be your best bet. Don't buy with PayPal, you will find a seller very hard and they will rip you off, for paying with PayPal you will have to pay 15% higher fees. Withdraw the money to your bank account and pay via wire transfer.

Best of luck!
Activity: 23
i have boughten btc when it was at 240 now the price is up to 280 and i am happy to see my investment grow in value 2 - 3 years from now the price may be different or the same.. the predictions i have seen are wrong alot of the time
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
hello guys i know a bit about bitcoin but not sure if it is a good idea to buy im trying to save some bitcoins on my wallet 2-3 years will sell them .

not sure if the price will go up or not so im askin the expert what do you think. i got about 700 dollars going to buy 2 bitcoin or 3.

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price

If you want to buy, buy now, HOLD and after 2-3 years is good for sell bitcoin i think, i'm optimistic the price will go up.

Virwox is trusted, but their fees is high. Better to trade with trusted guy here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust

price will go up and down yes!

dont invest money, invest your time and learn more about it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
for such long-term perspective as 2-3 years, doesn't matter so much, if you will buy today at 280 or tomorrow at 281 or 278.

for such small amount, doesn't make much sense to create exchange acc. try localbitcoins and once you will buy them, store them on paper wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Everybody want to know is today is right time for buying bitcoin ? Unfortunately, nobody know.
But some people may speculate about bitcoin price that today is the right time to buy and hold it for next two - three years. It's also called investation on bitcoin
Activity: 17
true  no body know go for it or risk it even next 2-6 months bitcoinrate goes high it could go down at anytime.

the gentleman ssaid its good to have money in other basket.

i got money on my pocket  and spending it after 2-3 days good to have 1-2 bitcoins so there wont be a big risk.

but the thing is localbitcois there arent many sellers thats accepts paypal and if they do their rates are ... expensive
i wanted to use paypal  its my spare money and i cant withdraw it so decided to exchange them

no still havent bought any bitcoins
do you suggest me buying from community at preev 10+ 12+ or from vrwox

i dont know if you head of hackfomums and thebotnet hey selling bitcoin for 1//////////////////////////////////////=
legendary
Activity: 1148
I don't know if you've already bought your BTC since your last post but if you haven't you might want to wait a bit or at least do some research. I haven't checked support on the exchanges but there definitely seems to be a downtrend atm.
Have a look at Virwox.com if you wanna buy with PayPal, I've used them many times and they're safe.
BTW welcome to the forum!  Smiley

EDIT - The price on Preev is an average and can be quite different from the price on the exchange you're using. Also I should mention that while Virwox is safe and fast, they do have some horrible fees.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Nobody can tell you what is going to happen in the future so you should make your own mind up. Personally I think bitcoins are a worthy investment and definitely worth the risk, but with any investment nothing is guaranteed so only invest what you can afford to lose. I don't think it will hurt to buy a coin or two nor should it break the bank but that's up to you.
legendary
Activity: 1232
if you take the long term as 2 - 3 years I believe bitcoin will rise and this is a great idea to buy bitcoin now  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
i believe that its a really good time to buy bitcoins as the halving of bitcoin reward will happen in the near future what means that bitcoin price will most probably rise a lot though thats just my guess
Agree
If you have bitcoins its great because its very good to have money in diffirent baskets.
Buy some, try to use, decide then.
Activity: 812
I'll agree with people above, I think this is a great time to buy bitcoins, the price of Bitcoin is really very low and as bitcoin gain more popularity and as more people around the world decide to take control of their funds the value of it is going to be very high. I believe it to be the safest investment for now and I have been collecting as much as I can.

But that been said, don't invest the money you can't afford to lose, just invest smartly like I buy a little out of my salary every month and hopefully it will bring a good return in future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price

i believe that the price will soon go up. besides it has been going up for some time now after the $170 low it has been upward ever since
Pages:
Jump to: