Pages:
Author

Topic: is it a good idea to buy bitcoins now ? will bitcoin go up or down in next 2-3 y - page 5. (Read 6051 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
as a BTC seler i can tell - i have loads of buys right now.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
anyone wise will be loath to hand out financial advice especially with regards to speculation... but i will throw caution to the wind and say yes. i think, if you have any "spare" money... disposable income, that is... you should for sure invest it in btc... its what i do.

but remember Huh, DON'T INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. no one knows (not even Satoshi) where this "experiment" will end up.

of course, if you are here, you must be at least a bit of a believer.

good luck!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
YEAH yyou are right and i knnew that i just wanted to know what others think

its a risky
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Nobody knows what will happen to the price.

Most people here expect the price to rise because they believe in the technology and they think the price will follow, or because they have invested money and they hope to make a profit.

Many people will give specific reasons why the price will rise (or fall), or they will give specific predictions of the price. Don't believe them. They truth is that they really don't have a clue what is going to happen. When the price was over $1000, people expected it to continue rising, and look at the price now.

TL;DR: Don't ask strangers on the internet how to invest your money.
already signed on btce-e  can i buy bitcoins using paypal payment i dont belive that

the reason is i own a business and i made some extra profit and decided to buy some bitcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i think the same  

i seen news about bitcoin such as RT lol so yeahh  
do you know how much i could get for my 100 dollars? do i check the price on preev or
the best way is to check the rateis to check btc-e exchange where you can also exchange money to bitcoins and do some maths, for example now the price there is 278 usd per btc so for 100 dollars you would get 1*100/278=0.36 bitcoins
i think the same 

i seen news about bitcoin such as RT lol so yeahh 
do you know how much i could get for my 100 dollars? do i check the price on preev or
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i believe that its a really good time to buy bitcoins as the halving of bitcoin reward will happen in the near future what means that bitcoin price will most probably rise a lot though thats just my guess

also you can exchange your bitcoins on such exchanges as bit-x
hello guys i know a bit about bitcoin but not sure if it is a good idea to buy im trying to save some bitcoins on my wallet 2-3 years will sell them .

not sure if the price will go up or not so im askin the expert what do you think. i got about 700 dollars going to buy 2 bitcoin or 3.

but i will start will low investment how much shall i get  for my 75 sterling pounds  i checed on preev it shows 0.4066  sould i get that price
people sometimes asking me 1:1 what does that sign mean im confuse.
where can i exchange my paypal fund to bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: