Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea to buy some bitcoin now? - page 3. (Read 19986 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 10:23:24 AM
In my opinion before the price of bitcoin reached $ 5k was the perfect time to buy, now the price of bitcoin is still around $ 4k and that is the right time to invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 09:40:29 AM
As currently, Bitcoin price is about $3400, almost the lowest price of past 10 months.

Is it the right time to invest some for the moment?

Thank you for any suggestion
This is really a good time to buy bitcoins. It is really at a very cheap price and now its price has increased to $ 4059. In the next 2 months, its price will continue to grow to nearly $ 5,000. It will recover slowly and we should buy soon now to get more BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 09, 2019, 09:38:29 AM
I think bitcoin will always be worth buying because bitcoin becomes the strongest and has the chance to grow, but in a tumultuous market you must have patience and also regulate your emotions in every market change, and the problem of profit and loss depends on your strategy own.
yes it is worth especially now that bitcoin market price is relatively cheap. We should not wait for another market price increase before investing in bitcoin. This will relatively let you earn small profit since you will not going to take more when it will gone to a market price increase compared to those who buy bitcoin from the time it reaches the bottom. Taking risk here in cryptocurrency is one of a good attitude that attributes to the success in investments in addition to trust for the system.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 09, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
The price of bitcoin at this time is slightly above $4000 for some exchanges and still good buy for those who are looking for affordble coins. Bitcoin has the potential to go up this year compared to last year where bearish market prevailed for almost a year sending many aktcoins into red or negative growth. But everyone must always aware that anytime prices in the market can go down sharply and constant monitoring can alert you from any price changes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
January 08, 2019, 11:49:11 AM
seeing current bitcoin price movements is the biggest opportunity to buy more bitcoin because many people expect bitcoin prices to increase in the coming months, so use the best opportunities when market prices are declining
I will definitely agree with that, price has already bottom so price from now will most likely go up only.
The decision is from us, if we are afraid to invest then we will miss this opportunity but if we believe, we can surely expect good things in the long run.
I'm only suggesting for someone who intends to invest in bitcoin but he still has afraid in him then I don't think that's a good idea. Investment in bitcoin is different from investing in land, real estate or other investment places such as bitcoin cause you cannot sell quickly when you have just bought. Bitcoin prices can decline dramatically when someone has just bought, you can distinguish from other investment places.
Certainly! Before investing in anything at all, you basically need to understand the risk involved, the reason why you are investing and what you believe in when it comes to what you are investing in. If you do not come to terms with all of these things, there is every possibility you will find it very hard to make it as a successful investor in this market.

I am of the opinion that the market has hit a rock bottom, and we might stick around this zone for a while or probably if I am wrong, we may have the final stage of capitulation and that time, I really would not be slowing down to buy, I will be rushing to buy, knowing the great potential that is present in this market.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 11:36:02 AM
I think bitcoin will always be worth buying because bitcoin becomes the strongest and has the chance to grow, but in a tumultuous market you must have patience and also regulate your emotions in every market change, and the problem of profit and loss depends on your strategy own.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 07, 2019, 04:51:26 AM
You can buy some at this time and buy a lot of pieces of bitcoin in the 2019. But once the new year comes you need to search when you buy bitcoin again because I believe there is specific date when is the best to buy that you gtet cheaper bitcoin price.
when you buy it because you really need it, it doesn't matter. however, when you buy it for a long-term investment, I think it's still risky. but, that is an option, because buying bitcoin will certainly be risky. I think there is no safe time, because the price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict
He should be thinking of investing that's why he ask for the best timing, because if not, anytime you can buy if you are using the tech then convert to fiat, just like a gambler or an online shopper. Of all the coins in the market, bitcoin should be the first coin to consider as it's the strongest among them all.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2019, 01:37:26 AM
You can buy some at this time and buy a lot of pieces of bitcoin in the 2019. But once the new year comes you need to search when you buy bitcoin again because I believe there is specific date when is the best to buy that you gtet cheaper bitcoin price.
when you buy it because you really need it, it doesn't matter. however, when you buy it for a long-term investment, I think it's still risky. but, that is an option, because buying bitcoin will certainly be risky. I think there is no safe time, because the price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 07, 2019, 12:52:25 AM
seeing current bitcoin price movements is the biggest opportunity to buy more bitcoin because many people expect bitcoin prices to increase in the coming months, so use the best opportunities when market prices are declining
I will definitely agree with that, price has already bottom so price from now will most likely go up only.
The decision is from us, if we are afraid to invest then we will miss this opportunity but if we believe, we can surely expect good things in the long run.
We can see now that bitcoin is already pumping and this can be a great sign for us to get in. Don't wait for a major pump of bitcoin, try to get it now while the price are still cheap. Buying bitcoin is always a good idea and decision for me because this is a top coin and no one can stop bitcoin on that place. If I only have more money available, I'd rather buy bitcoin than any other coin because in long term holding, it will be worth it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 07, 2019, 12:13:57 AM
I'm only suggesting for someone who intends to invest in bitcoin but he still has afraid in him then I don't think that's a good idea. Investment in bitcoin is different from investing in land, real estate or other investment places such as bitcoin cause you cannot sell quickly when you have just bought. Bitcoin prices can decline dramatically when someone has just bought, you can distinguish from other investment places.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 07, 2019, 12:03:19 AM
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 07:57:26 PM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 30, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
December 30, 2018, 08:58:31 AM
in my opinion depending on what you are going to use bitcoin as, if to trade, it is always good to buy at any price, and sell it when there is a small difference in profit prices. Likewise if used for investment, sell when prices soar and never panic if there is a price correction. long-term investment will be very good for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 30, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
Yes i think now is still a good time to buy bitcoin and hold for a long time, and i think next year we can have a high price for bitcoin than ever, and also who hold until bull run will get a nice profit in my opinion. I think is best to buy even for 5000$ for 1BTC
indeed there is a high probability that the price of bitcoin will be high in the near future. I also feel that having a significant amount of bitcoin nowadays has the potential to get a big profit. however, we still don't know when prices go down, so always stay alert.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
As currently, Bitcoin price is about $3400, almost the lowest price of past 10 months.

For me its a yes. Its a hood time to invest but it all depends on the project you will invested. Its good to invest when the bitcoin price is low because you can invest in a low value of coins. Its good to buy more coins while the price is dropping because once its rise this coming 2019 you are lucky to earn a profit. But you should also have a long patience when you try to invest especially today that you did not know when the price start to rise.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 29, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

If i were you, i will find a chart of bitcoin and starts buying bitcoin as much as i could since bitcoin started to dropped its price on January up until now. A recent bull run was ended last year on December, i don't think there will be a chance that bitcoin would rise their price at the end of the year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 29, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Yes i think now is still a good time to buy bitcoin and hold for a long time, and i think next year we can have a high price for bitcoin than ever, and also who hold until bull run will get a nice profit in my opinion. I think is best to buy even for 5000$ for 1BTC
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 29, 2018, 05:14:55 PM
Yes this is the right time to buy Bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very low. Use this chance to invest on more  bitcoin and hold it for future. Always buy low sell high this is the market strategy so now buy Bitcoin and hold once the market recover you can sell and earn more profits. Otherwise you can hold till the market will touch the moon.

No doubt in buying bitcoin or any other crypto currencies when the values are low. This is a common question posted when the market is either booming up of down trending. The wise thing would be investing into more coins who have performed well in the market. Be picky and analyze well before investing into it. If i have few thousands dollars, i would choose more coins including Bitcoin, ETH and XRP.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 29, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Yes this is the right time to buy Bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very low. Use this chance to invest on more  bitcoin and hold it for future. Always buy low sell high this is the market strategy so now buy Bitcoin and hold once the market recover you can sell and earn more profits. Otherwise you can hold till the market will touch the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: