Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea to buy some bitcoin now? - page 6. (Read 19986 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
Investing relies heavily in the foundamentals amd actual product rather than the price, which is subject to fluctuations.
If you see Bitcoin as an asset which has value and relevant use cases, then you should consider it a good time to invest, especially with a lowee price range compared to majority of this year.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 10:49:33 AM
to buy bitcoin you must first know bitcoin in order to avoid regret because you don't know how to process it and are confused because you don't know what information can make you profitable if you buy bitcoin now, and you need to pay attention when the price rises new You can sell these coins so that you get a profit.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 13, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
Yes I think it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin ,
If you want to invest for a long term then grab now while the Bitcoin price is still low don't wait till it recover.
Right.Grab the lowest price now before it will be changed and ended up rising up again.I really think that this time is really a good idea to start investing if you plan to just hold them for a longer time and make profit from them once a bull run will start.Though i cannot totally predict if this will be the lowest price ever,but i believe buying right now is a good start in making such investments in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 13, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
The price is low and it is an opportunity to buy at a cheap price and in the future it will be an advantage, but you must have the patience to wait for recovery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
December 13, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
As currently, Bitcoin price is about $3400, almost the lowest price of past 10 months.

Is it the right time to invest some for the moment?

Thank you for any suggestion

Worth investing mate, yes indeed buying at cheap prices and selling for good profit is what everyone thinks about. Make use of it take it as a advantage  and fill your bag as much as you can, plan it for long-term don't imagine about the future it will be good.
Actually, it is also taken into account to buy and hold for a while, because predictions for bitcoin will return to glory, indeed, there has been much discussion that will happen at the end of the year, but just how do we manage it
yes, as well as the forecasts reported in 2019, many people say that this is the time to buy and must hold it until it recovers. I hope that happens.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Yes I think it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin ,
If you want to invest for a long term then grab now while the Bitcoin price is still low don't wait till it recover.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 13, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
As currently, Bitcoin price is about $3400, almost the lowest price of past 10 months.

Worth investing mate, yes indeed buying at cheap prices and selling for good profit is what everyone thinks about. Make use of it take it as a advantage  and fill your bag as much as you can, plan it for long-term don't imagine about the future it will be good.
Actually, it is also taken into account to buy and hold for a while, because predictions for bitcoin will return to glory, indeed, there has been much discussion that will happen at the end of the year, but just how do we manage it
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 13, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
I think this price (especially under 10K) is buying opportunity, everytime. But please DYOR! It always has a big risks don't remember that. But remember, if it starts to rise, no one catch it with this cheapest prices!
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 08:03:44 AM
I think to start investing with crypto currency by way of trading in general, indeed by buying at a cheap price and selling at a high price to get profits we just have to be smart in utilizing the opportunities that we will get in investing.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
No one can tell you whether or not to buy, it's up to you. All anyone says is don't put in more than you can afford to lose. What I will say is t be careful where you chose to exchange. I can recommend XCH4NGE: https://www.xch4nge.com/, they're new but they're the best I've seen out there. They're the safest and most professional on the market.
Activity: 316
December 13, 2018, 06:06:28 AM
I dare not tell you to buy now, but I'm sure you can assess the market conditions now. Take advantage of the moment to get profit.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 13, 2018, 05:19:32 AM
If we go back a few more years it was even lower in the three digit figures. A 10month price chart wont make any sense if you are going to jump in now.

What I am trying to say is that you could invest at this time but seeing the market sentiment depressed at the moment it would drop more in my opinion. Buying now can be both good or bad. Good if its going to go up from this 3.4k USD level and bad if it is going below to 1k again.

So maybe buying in small chunks every time it falls is a better way of spending your cash. Buy at the lower levels going down each level and increase the amount in every drop. Then see how much of it gets through and we will see how far the market drops. Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

Times without number this question has come up and would continue to come up as long as there is a market and people are ready to either cash in on the opportunity or lose out on the opportunity. The answer to your question is are you ready to risk it knowing either of the two options could come out at the end of the day. The point at which you can decide that with the timeline you set for yourself, then go ahead and invest but know that you will be fully responsible to bear whatever comes out of it.
Activity: 476
December 13, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
The market situation is unpredictable these days. It is so a serious matter to decide and advice anyone on trading now. The price of bitcoin at present $3400 may not be the bottom based on what has been happening for the past 3 weeks so I do not think we have seen the bottom yet so the price will still slide down more. If you ask me I will suggest you hold your money till the first quarter of next year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 13, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
What ever the price of bitcoin it is still good idea but if you are investors or traders your idea is better to buy at a low price. But, you need to think wisely if you ever take the risk because in every purchase of bitcoin there are risk and not all people who buy bitcoin earn profit. But still I suggest you must buy bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
No one can know where is bottom, that's sure. Let's do your own search then decision is yours. Never invest all of your money in one bag. Look out! The price is still too risky now.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
December 13, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
I would try and buy 3 of them for $10,000. By the time it goes back up to 5 figures you will have a hefty sum.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 13, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

It may be. But no one know when is the true time exactly. We were talking it never fall under 6K from six months. It did! I think 3K level is the last defence line. Under 3K can be dangerous.

So, never buy Bitcoin with loan or any lend. Never put your all money in it.
No one knows if it is really the bottom but if you want to invest, you should put what you are afford to lose and make sure that you are ready to take the risk and willing to wait longer. The price now is cheap which is an opportunity to buy some of the coin but do not expect that you can gain easier from it for short time, market is slowly moving and takes time to recover.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

if you want to get a big profit in a short time now this is a very good time to buy a lot of bitcoin, especially still cheap now. so don't ever miss a big opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: